• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a few bits for SS tday, but couldn't remember all the challenges! :blush: so not quite finished yet!

sorry girls ive been out all day, will update 1st post before i go to bed

i finally got my september sweets from canada the other day! thank you tasha they are so yummy!
oh sent my nov sweets other day but didnt put them all in grr! will send my december sweets wednesday x

:wave:
Definitely need to be taken off the list in new year :cry:
2 weddings next year and these sweeties, lovely as they are, are NOT helping with my diet...

argh i hate people screwing me around.

some of you might get a pm from me later to ask you to be double secret santas.

stressing me out girls!

Tez - hope you don't think i'm off the xmas swap... i'm still very much IN! Hehe, new year, new start, and all that! :hugs:

Tez - hope you don't think i'm off the xmas swap... i'm still very much IN! Hehe, new year, new start, and all that! :hugs:

:rofl: no no no i didnt mean you LOL but i can imagine it might look like i meant you :rofl:

and i know youll be back in jan anyway :rofl:

:rofl: nah, new years resolutions usually last a couple o weeks for me.... February though..... :rolleyes:

aww tezzy:growlmad: i dont mind being a back up double swapper! any excuse to raid the sweetie shop:thumbup:

i have mine all ready to send:thumbup:

I've only got 1 thing for my SS - need to get a move on with i think! Wonder if katycam got my nov sweets yet...

:hugs: Tezzy I dont mind doubling up xxx

Mine are ready need to get my ass to postoffice this wk ...not sayin when though :haha:

wahhhhhh omg omg omg, i got my sweetssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:

the postman was weighed down with the box.

i opened it because i'm naughty, and there was tons, i'm such a lucky girl. cant wait to find out who sent them so i can thank them:flower::hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->