• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok fed up with waiting for responces from let downs now, will pm some of you girls who have offered to double up after i finish work xxx

Sorry your having a bad time sorting out ss Tezzy, have you given them a deadline to respond? x

I keep looking at my stuff I have to send out and think theres not that much there :( Hate that! I've went over the budget a bit though. Oh well, hope my swapper doesm't thinkl it's crap LOL

I know what you mean, seems such a lot when you are buying them, I always think the cashier will thing I'm such a greedy pig! Then when it goes in a box or whatever it seems to look a lot less...

I sent mine a few days ago now, won't be long 'til they get them! :)

Are we posting pics of our Christmas sweeties? I've taken a picture of mine :D

I know what you mean, seems such a lot when you are buying them, I always think the cashier will thing I'm such a greedy pig! Then when it goes in a box or whatever it seems to look a lot less...

Lol I am a big girl so it's awful! I was in wilko and I had to explain about the sweetie shop to the cashier and the whole bloody que! lol I bet they thought the chubby girl was lying!:haha:

Lol I am a big girl so it's awful! I was in wilko and I had to explain about the sweetie shop to the cashier and the whole bloody que! lol I bet they thought the chubby girl was lying!:haha:

Hahaha I was in wilko too and chose the snotty young girl checkout assistant who didnt look amused!

Ha ha glad it's not just me! I made about 4 separate trips this time so I didn't have to buy them all in one go! :rofl:

:rofl: my basket was so heavy I had to use the pull along wheel things.....

I might have to start rotating wilko stores during SS time! lol!

I wouldnt post pics of sweets u are sending as they will know who they are off when they get them iykwim x

Ok so I got my SS sweeties last week and I'll admit I opened them! Thought I'd better take a piccy before my midnight pregnant sweetie raids start!:blush:

I have a funny feeling I know who these are from but I'll wait and see!

Thank you very much my lovely Santa!!!

Attachments

• Picture 1871.jpg
    Picture 1871.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 29
I wouldnt post pics of sweets u are sending as they will know who they are off when they get them iykwim x

Sorry babe didn't explain myself properly! I mean my SS sweeties I have received :)

lol ..no worrys those sweets look lovely i cant wait to get mine xxx

Yeah, they do look great! It is so exciting this secret stuff!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->