• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmm Em they look delicious i love hotel chocolat, i took a photo of mine i'll post it tomorrow

My secret santa package is ready to send :D :D

And i recied my sweets from nemo this morning...thankyouuuu!!! :hugs:

i think i have most of my sweeties! just gotta double check the challenges !

just need one more thing before i send :happydance:

oh and tezzy just to let you know hun, leighbaby got my sweeties :hugs:

Tezzy i recieved my Nov sweets from sara!

Sara thankyous!! You have no idea how happy i was to see a kitkat chunky!! :D:D:D

Drazic finally got my November sweets! They took soooo long to get there! Silly slow post! :wacko:

:)

Well i need to replace a few sweets for my ss i accidently ate some oops, will buy again on Friday x

Lollylou got my nov sweets too - not sure if she's been on here or nt, but she told me on facebook :D

k so its just overseas swaps waiting and one partnership im aware of the situation,im waiting for mine but my partner is moving house (ive told her santa not to send hers as im not sure ive got her new address right)

hoping people dont let down for SSSS (secret santa sweetie swap lol)

i've completed 2 SS challenges so far, and will be getting the rest tomorrow. I'm going to visit 2 shops so i don't come across really greedy :lol:
But i'm really tempted to eat some of the SS sweets, need a sugar fix!

I was meant to send my SSSS yesterday but Mikes in hospital...i will be ending tomorrow. Hopefully hes out today. So hectic here.

I get paid on fri so will b buyin and sending on sat =) xxx

Honey08...Im confused...you asked not to be involved any longer??? And that you were leaving the thread. If i was your partner i would have took that as you didnt want to anticipate any longer. Ill PM your partner...if Tezzy hasnt already done so and see what is happening.

Please dont take this the wrong way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"