The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey08...Im confused...you asked not to be involved any longer??? And that you were leaving the thread. If i was your partner i would have took that as you didnt want to anticipate any longer. Ill PM your partner...if Tezzy hasnt already done so and see what is happening.

Please dont take this the wrong way.

erm yes i have left the thread ! but does that mean ive sent mine in oct and get none bk :shrug: its my stepson thats going on bout them after i wudnt let him eat the ones i bought !!

thnkx tezzy

Im not saying you shouldnt recieve any, im just saying that i got confused so maybe your partner did too.

Thanks Tezzy.

Im going to ask someone to go to the post office for me to post my SSSS... Im so sorry tis not been sent yet....everyone ill here.

Tezzy did u get all ssss sorted or do u still need spare ppl x

I'm sending mine tomorrow. I meant to put the package in my bag today and forgot :growlmad:

myn got sent back to me!!!
Grrrrr!!!

I dont even know why!
Im so sorry SS!!

Ill post again on Saturday!!!!

Sowwwwiiiii!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sending my SS tomorrow... but ive still not received my nov sweeties :shrug:

I'm not telling whether I've posted yet or when I will... :D Sneaky!

I've decided this will be my last swap Tezzy :( New baby on the way in the next few weeks so it'll be too hectic for a wee while. Maybe in a few months when we're all settled I'll return!

Shall miss the challenges! I'll still be nosying at everyone's sweeties and feeling jealous :lol:

For the ss swap what has everyone spent? i know the pm tezzy sent said not to spend more than £5, have most of you stuck to the normal £3 or cause its xmas gone upto £5? x

I struggled to stick to £5 but managed. I can never get a lot for £3? Anyway, I think it depends... if you've found all your challenges and are happy with the amount then it doesn't matter if you've spent £1 or £5. Some people are just better bargain hunters than others.

I spent £6 but it still didnt look alot...but i brought bigger things than i normally would cos its xmas. I cant wait until my SSSS reciever person says they have recieved it!!! :D

yeah my £3 sweets last month didn't look a lot and i wanted this months to be special for xmas x

I have no idea how much I spent, I know Tezzy said to keep it under £5, but I am rubbish at keeping track. I think it's fine to go over as long as you don't expect your sweetie partner to. :D

ok ok i admit ive only done 2 challenges so far :blush: doing the rest and sending 2moro xx

i blew my budget haha, i always do, but i like sending as much as i like recieveing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"