• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today the postie came and i got all exicted then felt deflated as it was my ss not my ssss ...how ungreatful is that :blush: only because on opening the box i was convinced and now hubby as put it away he wont be puttin my sweeties away :haha: xx

Ooh, I thought we had to stick to £5... oh good, well I'll confess I went over too... ahaha. I didn't want to get in trouble :lol:

omg forgot again :rofl: Can you post things on a Saturday at the post office? I'll go tomorrow morning if so?

Yeah Helen, you are very generous...and when i recieved yours, the words out of my mouth was "woah" :lol:

Ooop, I don't think I have ever stuck to the money limit. But hey, I have an excuse. It said nowhere upto how many euros you can spend, so I am excluded from it anyways!!!!

Got all my SS sweets, and sent it off. But i feel bad, i spent just over £3 - can't really afford much more and everyone else is spending loads :(

im not spending a lot at all either.. probably about £3.. i just cant afford it im afraid x

:happydance:

I got my sweets this afternoon!!!! I had to pick them us from the sorting office, so ate a few in the car :blush:

Then I went straight to pick Jake up, and they were obv still in the car, he really wanted the flump, so I made him say 'I love Baby and Bump' before I let him eat it! :rofl: He always moans about me being on here!!

Anyway, thank you Sweetie Santa I love you!!! They are really great, I love all of them. Here is a pic:

https://i867.photobucket.com/albums/ab231/freya100509/DSC02112.jpg

Jake ate a flump, and I had a tree hangy thing, a coin and a few bubbaloos before I took the pic :blush:

Looks lovely!! :)

Dont worry Amy, we all understand!! Its a bit of fun :) Im sure your reciever will love it xx

Kirsten what happened to waiting til the 10th??? Hm Hm Hm?? :lol:

:blush: I forgot 'til I got home that we were meant to wait 'til the 10th!! I was so excited!!

Then when I remembered I decided I would save the rest 'til then, but I may have eaten a few more :blush:

I'm sorry!!!

I thought I was pretty good actually getting my sweets sent off without eating them all!! :rofl:

Some people are better bargain hunters than others anyway so money isn't everything! You can get a mars bar for 40p in some places and 70p in other shops ;o Personally, I pick random things up and rarely look at the price tag :roll:

Yes, I think it should be fun for everyone, so it doesn't matter what you spend!

Ooooh and Kirsten has been a bad girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(though the sweets look too good to resist!)

Wahoo finally finished shopping for my SSSS today, and my package is looking rather festive i must say.
Think this shall be my last SS though tezzy, gotta start the new year with a diet hehehe after all the choccy that shall be eaten over christmas

Yeah thats true blah, some shops sell same things for different price. I just hope my ss buddy likes them :)

well everyone i have a confession :blush:

MY SWEETIES ARRIVED TODAY!!!

and i opened them :blush:

I took a piccie before i ate most of them though!!!

https://i47.tinypic.com/11u7w3r.jpg

THANK YOU so much SS i have absolutely no idea who you are but i am chuffed :D

I have eaten half the packet of chocolate truffles now and the triange is gone :blush:

I blame the fact it was my first sweetie swap and i was too excited :rofl:

my hubby has half-inched half the things i got for secret santa :grr:

have to shop again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member