• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
im coming back in january
:dance:

ive missed my sweeties!!
santas been a bit poor this year so
every penny counts and all that

:rofl:

cant wait to come back LOL

xx​

Mine arrived today :happydance::happydance::happydance: ....I have a question though...it was meant to be a secret?! :rofl: not sure about anyone else...but I recognised my SS's postcode...:dohh:

I was getting curious about the signature blinkys... now im totally wanting in :blush: Whens the next sweetie swap and can i do it? :flower:

Well I have a confession, I couldn't help myself and looked up the postcode on the internet, now I don't know who it is still, but I know where the postcode is and I'm sure I know someone who lives there! But I can't remember who it is, so I'm not going to dig any further!

:dohh: I'm soooo bad at secrets!

hehehehehehehe if anyone looks at my postcode i'm pretty sure they'll work it out :blush:

Well, after my question about hypothtical, addressing and overseas parcels I think you all know mine was going overseas!

I got to the PO and the woman asked me to write my address in the top left hand corner, I wrote SS, and my postcode and she said no, full name and address please :dohh:

Thing is I couldnt lie about it because I was posting another parcel overseas and it had my address on it!!

So anyway, I sort of scrawlled my address so hopefully my receiver wont be able to read it!!
:dohh:
:rofl:

Babyshambelle has asked us to let you no that she has recieved her sweeties and sent hers :) her laptop is broke so hasnt been able to update herself:) xxxx

how are people sending their packages e.g who are they addressing it to? or are you's just putting the address?

They came today ...all wrapped up i knew it was a christmas thingy but didnt know what until i opend the box:blush:
I have done 3 ss this yr and i didnt wana leave somebody wondering if i had come
all i can say is wow !! my diet will be spoilt there is all kinds even both my favs millions and bonbons also a yummy cupcake :happydance:
Thank-you so much ssss:flower:
091130_141707.jpg

091130_141651.jpg

ive received my ss sweeties and they are amazing i managed to take a piccy before the boys jumped into them i will put a pic up later

ill post mine tomorrow recorded i have them all here but my local po is closed so i have to get ross to drive to the next town to post them xx

:dohh: i keep meaning to post mine came from last month, sorry girls i forgot all about it :dohh:

will update the list asap.. been working so hard the past few weeks, barely had time to sleep.

promise i will do this tonight x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back