• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
the cupcake was lovely ...everything else gone away for christmas xx

Im so sorry i havent sent mine yet. I've been sooooooo busy wiv work and stuff but the will b sent tomoz recorded delivery :) xx

Cool :D

Any problems, feel free to PM Tezzy or myself anytime xx

Has anyone not sent their ss??

:blush: me, sorry its here already to send but things have been manic here with mil being in hospital and now dh having tests for diabetes. we just havent been getting out of the house except for doctors/hospital visits and food shopping!! i will get it posted tomorrow recorded delivery!!

My SSSS arrived this morning and i opened them as im expecting a few packages from ebay and wasnt sure if this was one but i have been very good and only opened the card, not had a single sweetie :)

Thankyou so much SS whoever you are, they look lovely and i wasnt expecting such a large package.

Heres a piccy
https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs027.snc3/11468_347115935130_595735130_10014994_2615636_n.jpg

My SSSS arrived this morning and i opened them as im expecting a few packages from ebay and wasnt sure if this was one but i have been very good and only opened the card, not had a single sweetie :)

Thankyou so much SS whoever you are, they look lovely and i wasnt expecting such a large package.

Heres a piccy
https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs027.snc3/11468_347115935130_595735130_10014994_2615636_n.jpg

Oh i know who yours is from! :winkwink:

I stalk my postie everyday, I think he is beginning to hate me a little bit :D

Well, after my question about hypothtical, addressing and overseas parcels I think you all know mine was going overseas!

I got to the PO and the woman asked me to write my address in the top left hand corner, I wrote SS, and my postcode and she said no, full name and address please :dohh:

Thing is I couldnt lie about it because I was posting another parcel overseas and it had my address on it!!

So anyway, I sort of scrawlled my address so hopefully my receiver wont be able to read it!!
:dohh:
:rofl:

That's stupid. I told the guy at the post office it was a secret santa and he said it was up to me if i didn't want to write anything but he suggests just writing the house number and the postcode :shrug:

Heres a piccy

Oh i know who yours is from! :winkwink:

ahhhh who!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta