• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The all new *SWEETIE SWAP* thread - link to new facebook page on first post

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know it looks like something i would make but its not me!!!

LOL

Lou
xxx

How do other people knwo but i dont lol

Mine was sent out, but not saying when, maybe today, maybe last week :)

All these sweeties look fab! cant wait to get mine!!! Gonna be postie stalking all week!
:happydance:

All these sweeties look fab! cant wait to get mine!!! Gonna be postie stalking all week!
:happydance:

I got mine today.
there was an extra bit in there for Miss Abbie too! :kiss: to Santa!

Haven't opened yet either :smug:

when do we get to spill the beans and find who our ss is?

x

ooooh embo - good luck tomorrow! hope the sweep does the trick!

Mine were sent. Didn't have to write anything on them, but then again as someone mentioned before my stamps will give me away...... so nobody and I mean NOBODY looks at the stamps !!!!! (This warning actually is just for one person, but she doesn't know it yet!!!)
I hope they will arrive soon. I have not heard from my november partner yet that she got them and they were sent ages ago. Grrr, sometimes post is so irritating slow.......

Ooooh, and I can't wait for mine, just too excited after seeing all those ssss photos!!!!

I put my sweets on the tree today...

https://i49.tinypic.com/eb995f.jpg

https://i47.tinypic.com/2qjvgpy.jpg

hey girls,

im sorry i havent been around.. work has been crazy and ive barely slept or come on here.

can somebody look through the thread and get me the names of those who have received their SSSS's so i can change the 1st post and the names of any people who have pulled out so i can amend that too.

sorry girls, holding my eyes open with matchsticks and just cant concentrate enough to do it.

to those who have pmd me.. thats all ok.. lol

to my SS i got my sweeties but i didnt open them :D gonna wait until xmas day!

i will post up the list on xmas day too.

i think thats everything.. anybody who could do that for me would be a star and would get a big sloppy kiss xx

Recieved

Tezzy
Kirsten1985
Leighbaby
Tiggertea
Georgie
Embo
ClassyBurd
Serina27
Louise1302
Pinksnowball
Thechaosismex