The August witch got me...anyone want to join for Sept BFP? 59 testers 6 BFP so far!

Anyone else get their BFP or not? This thred seems to of died :( xx

No BFP for me :( But I did finally get CH's today. Apparently when I'm off vitex I am back to a long(er) cycle with a late O. AF is due for me next weekend.

Hi Unexpected! :)

AFM, I'm finally 4DPO, but my temp took a huge dive today below CH. Not sure why. Hoping it goes back up again tomorrow.

Were all good over here. Nothing to report really, had 20 week scan, everything is fine. Saw a bit of a potty shot when she was measuring the femur and it looked like girl bits to me so I kinda know were having another girl even though we told her we didn't want to know the sex :-/ xx

I wouldn't be so sure! At my gender scan with my daughter I was like 'Oh I see a penis!!!' and she was like...it's a girl haha.

Hope everyone is getting on ok :)

I'm finding out the gender of this little one on Christmas. I wanted to be team yellow but my husband and little boy are dying to know.

Well I could see 3 lines and from all the scan pics I've looked at online, everything points to a girl heh, it would be grand if it were a boy but I'm happy either way :)

Anatomy scan is Dec 23rd :happydance: I can't wait to see my baby boy again

Yay! I find out the gender xmas day and my anatomy scan is the 14th jan...excited!!!!

I am 11 weeks on Thursday, no scan yet, hoping to get date soon, trying to buy a home Doppler to help eliminate my anxiety over having another miscarriage, major depression this time worrying over every little twinge and scared to see blood, not bleeding at all, but last time that's how it started...... Stickie dust to all

I think so. I've been in a couple other threads for awhile now, this one seems to have died off. Most people have their BFP (yay!), and the couple of us that are still waiting are in other threads I think.

Hope you are all doing well though! :)

I take it as a good thing this thread pretty much died as we all mostly got our BFP's which is awesome!!!

I'm having a little boy and just over half way!!! Over the moon :)

Hope everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->