• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Baby Show- chat thread!

Im so excited for this now :D Gonna be fun havent worked out the logisitcs of feeding Avalon yet while there though, think I will have to bring sterilised bottles and some cartons of aptamil with me!

yay DH forgot he booked next week as holiday so i can defo make it and i'll just have EJ with me for the day, hmmmmm wondering what to do about the pushchair though as i just have the double atm, might see if i can borrow a friends one again

yipeeeeeeee Lynikins!!!

Aw Jess, deffo soon :hugs:

I'm doing what I always do when out and about... sterilised bottles and aptamil cartons, i'm far too lazy for powder and stuff :rofl: I do have a TT flask which I heat his bottles up in though cos he haaaates cold milk.

I'm also as skint as skint could be :dohh: so coming purely for the meet and not the shopping!!!

Mark me as a definate as i've booked my tickets :D

i've requested emailed tickets? does anyone know how quickly these come through?

yipeeeeeeee Lynikins!!!

I'm doing what I always do when out and about... sterilised bottles and aptamil cartons, i'm far too lazy for powder and stuff :rofl: I do have a TT flask which I heat his bottles up in though cos he haaaates cold milk.

I'm also as skint as skint could be :dohh: so coming purely for the meet and not the shopping!!!

I'm doing the old powder n water thing as it's the way I've always done it :thumbup: I use those little powder dispenser thingies and heat up the water before putting in the powder as Evie absolutely despises cold milk too. Flat out refuses it. Even if she's starving hungry!

Glad to hear you're still coming hun. We've had some real money problems recently, what with handing in my notice at work (never went back after Mat Leave ended) and trying to get our finances sorted, it's really been a rocky road but I *think* we're almost back on track now. Not enough to be buying brand new fluff tho :cry:
I saved for 6 months for my daughter's 18th birthday pressie (new laptop) so now my savings are gone too :lol: Ah well, she's worth it!

Mark me as a definate as i've booked my tickets :D

i've requested emailed tickets? does anyone know how quickly these come through?

Mine came thru the same evening I ordered them if I remember right. I dont have a printer tho :dohh: so I'm asking a friend to print them out for me this week :thumbup:

yipeeeeeeee Lynikins!!!

I reckon there will be baby bottle warmers there to use but I might bring my tt flask too with hot water in. I use the powder tubs and water at nights and heat it up with the water from my flask so I dont have to go downstairs hehe. Avalon doesnt really like it cold/room temp either she pushes the teat back out with her tongue and gives me a "ew you try drinking this stuff cold" face :haha:

Mine took about a week to come through.

Did anyone else who used Lliena's discount code notice that on the tickets, it says it "ticket includes a show guide worth £6, a tommee tippee product, lunch, and car parking for one vehicle"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we got discounted tickets AND all them freebies including lunch, woooop!!!

Think it's these : https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/earls-court-packages

Mine took about a week to come through.

Did anyone else who used Lliena's discount code notice that on the tickets, it says it "ticket includes a show guide worth £6, a tommee tippee product, lunch, and car parking for one vehicle"!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we got discounted tickets AND all them freebies including lunch, woooop!!!

Think it's these : https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/earls-court-packages

Mine says on the bottom of it it includes a show guide but no mention of anything else I got mine through see tickets though :cry:

I got a leaflet to say if you subscribe to prima baby while there you get a free tt product but nowt else.

Oh! I bought mine using that code you gave us- think it was fisher price or something? x

lol im just opting for a standard ticket no extras lol

Yeah I used the same code. Not fair, might ask when I get there lol!

Aw wish I was coming :( Hope you all have a fab day girls :flower: better take some bibs, not for the babies but for you to catch all your drooling over the fluff :haha:

last time i went Prima baby were there and for £21 you got a 12 month subscription to their mag plus a TT product i got my pump that way lol with steriliser and bottles pack

That would be awesome if you wouldn't mind Emma! Can send them through tomorrow when i get on the pc. Thank you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->