• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Baby Show- chat thread!

Sweet. I'll aim for that one then and we could swap numbers so we can find each other :)

I wanna come :D Dont suppose anyone is getting on the Norwich-London liverpool street train? Ive never done trains on my own, in fact i barely leave the country side. Ill get so lost getting off the other side x

Is every1 taking their LO's? My pram is huge, im a bit worried about trying to get it on the train/tube especially on the way back carrying all my goodies.

my pram is big too its the silvercross 3d so I played about and think she will be ok just in the pushchair bit by them if we are inside. Am sure people on the train tube will help with getting your pram on and off. If not stand there looking helpless and Im sure someone will offer :haha:

HI all just saw this thread. I'm in London so I guess I'd be stupid not to go! I'll see about booking a ticket and let you know when confirmed. Can you put me down for maybe/hopefully for now?

Mynx where are you in London?
x

I dont think ill have to put much effort in to look lost and helpless, lol! I wonder where the hell ill end up. Im almost tempted to taxi from london liverpool street.

The top of my pram has to be taken off to fold it down, and im never gonna fit down the train aisle carrying both bits. Im tempted to get mum to have Finn. I think ill be in a big enough flap trying to get myself there in one piece.

Any1 else going to liverpool street station? I think ill be fine gettin there, but shitting myself about tubes. Ill end up going round in circles all day x

Scampie i just stuck the brakes on my pram and left it where people leave their bikes and sat nearby. No folding necessary! You should bring Finn, i need to meet him! :)

id say i could help but ill probebly end up in a right tizz with it all! Lol i will def need to meet someone at liverpool station or ill never get to the baby show! Hopefully it will cross through northampton!

Ill be going to liverpool street station :D But the problem will then be that we are 2 lost confused people instead of 1, lol We must find someone with knowledge haha!

As for putting my pushchair in the bike park but, i dont even know where that is on a train, lol. What about pushchairs on the tube? Isnt that close to impossible?

HI all just saw this thread. I'm in London so I guess I'd be stupid not to go! I'll see about booking a ticket and let you know when confirmed. Can you put me down for maybe/hopefully for now?

x

NW London, South Harrow :) I just have to get on the Picadilly line and its a few stops from me :D

Yay put me down as a confirmed I have booked, I am so excited I can't wait!

I am going to try and make it just got to see if I can find someone to have nicola cos i know she will be bored to tears there x

That's what I'm going to do Sahara and if I can't I will bring Poppy with me, how old is she?

Awwww i wish i could come!! But its a bit far on a train and would cost loads!! Oh well :cry:

she's nearly 4 infact then she will be just 4!! Didn't fancy the tube etc with her baby and buggy!!!

I think it clashes with half term hhhmm

If there is a group of us at euston we could get a cab from there to earls court it would be about £15 between 3 of us is £5 each. Would save having to navigate tube with buggies is all I was thinking :) Just an idea?

Any1 else going to liverpool street station? I think ill be fine gettin there, but shitting myself about tubes. Ill end up going round in circles all day x

It'd be fine to come without your LO it's a long day anyway! :hugs:

BUT if you do want to bring him, you'll be very pleased to know it's just ONE tube from Liverpool Street and about 20 mins- it's the circle line (the yellow one!) straight to Earls Court, no changes. Just ask a tube member of staff to help xx

Not sure if my pram will fit in a cab... Might take the quinny instead though!

It's just an idea hun as Im not sure if theres lifts or how easy it will be to navigate the escalators with prams :)

x

NW London, South Harrow :) I just have to get on the Picadilly line and its a few stops from me :D

Ah I'm on the other end of the Picadilly line! (Bounds Green) So at least its just 1 line but its about 45 minutes on the tube I think. Lucky you being so close x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->