• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Baby Show- chat thread!

Poppy will be 3 Sahara and she went to the one in excel in February and had a brilliant time, that why I don't want to take her she was just into everything and it was difficult to drag her away from the toy stands!

It will be lovely to meet everyone and finally put a face to the name (those of you not on facebook of course!)

I agree retromum! I don't have anyone on facebook so everyone will be a surprise to me! I always get quite a vivid picture of what i think someone looks like and i'm never right haha

Ok for those of you who dont have me on FB, I'm Nix Slavin ([email protected]) and my profile pic is of Evie. Please let me know who you are on here cos I lose track so easily.. me and my butterfly brain :rofl:

I can't add people on my phone so if anyone wants to add me i'm jo pennell and my pic is me in a camo coat. Just pop yout bnb username on so i know who you are.

Oh, and ignore my photos from pre-Albert... i had a messy life haha

Sahara - where will you be catching the train from? Might tag along with you? x

I agree retromum! I don't have anyone on facebook so everyone will be a surprise to me! I always get quite a vivid picture of what i think someone looks like and i'm never right haha

You have me now ;)

Im Emma Elliott on there and my pic is of Avalon sleeping, feel free to add me ladies but just let me know who you are in the notes bit :)

People can add me (even tho i cant come!!) Im erin kinvig... im the only one!!

You have me now ;)

Im Emma Elliott on there and my pic is of Avalon sleeping, feel free to add me ladies but just let me know who you are in the notes bit :)

You have me too now ;)

Thanks girls I've requested you all and put a note to who I am ;)

Whoooo! I have friends :happydance:

And i'll know who i'm looking for :)

Hun apparently theres another option to get near Earls Court easier. My OH said we could get the train we were going to and then change at Milton Keynes instead of going to Euston. Then we get the Southern service to East Croydon which stops at West Brompton which is across the road from Earls Court. So would mean no lugging buggies down the tube or needing taxis etc :)

I want to come, but it's about a year on the train for me lol.

Mynx I always see you pop up on Nikkinoonoo's facebook, didnt know it was you!

I want to come, but it's about a year on the train for me lol.

Mynx I always see you pop up on Nikkinoonoo's facebook, didnt know it was you!

I'm like that bad smell that wont go away ;)

Edit : Nikkinoonoo and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaay back, we've been best mates for about 15 years :)

Hun apparently theres another option to get near Earls Court easier. My OH said we could get the train we were going to and then change at Milton Keynes instead of going to Euston. Then we get the Southern service to East Croydon which stops at West Brompton which is across the road from Earls Court. So would mean no lugging buggies down the tube or needing taxis etc :)

I love your OH! That is so much better - esp as the tube at euston is horrible :)

Really? how embarrassing I have lived 15 minutes away from Croyden for 5 years bar 1 and I never realised this :blush: that would definitely be easier for me!

Okay its the 9.13am from Milton Keynes for anyone that needs it :D

Dopeyjoey and I will already be together from our first train so can meet others if needs be? The train gets us into West Brompton for 10.26 so will still make it for the 10.30ish meet time :D

Btw girls, my name's Nix, I reckon "Mynx" might sound a bit odd at the Baby Show.. they might think I've got the wrong show!!! :rofl:

It's 9ish from East Croyden? How does it get there so quickly I thought it would take a while from MK?

Ignore that I got confused where you were retromum I thought you meant you would meet us at MK :haha:

But yes it would be great to meet you at East Croydon, my spelling is awful :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->