The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Pink - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Im so happy for yoU! Thats so sweet that you got preggers on your anniversary!!!!!
:dance:

Cali - You go girl with the multiple eggies!!!!! Catch em!!!!

pink- congrats! I was wondering about you, I was like, hey she started this thread and its become its own thing with out you and I was starting to feel bad!

Back with a proper message...

Annie- welcome back. Good to hear that you are happier with DH on board with the "trying". Hopefully you will get your BFP very soon!

Lisa- best of luck with your appointment in Jun. Really hope they figure out a solution for you. Exactly how long and how many cycles have you been trying again? Chin up babes, it WILL happen soon.

Gueyilla- hopefully those pills work for you hun. Question- given you have a thin lining, does that mean you have very light periods?

Kendra- I am sorry to about the "lack" of BD. But don't worry. I know it is tough but perhaps to inject some more "fun" into it. Now I know it is hard and I think my DH finds its a real chore too. But maybe have a nice meal out with the mister, watch a movie, go for a stroll, basically have a hot date to set you both in the mood. Go pick up some oo la la undies! Haha. Dont worry though, you will get that super sperm in you and you will get that BFP!

RN- sorry to hear of the spotting worries. But I have heard that it is normal so fingers crossed everything will be OK. Any more updates at all?

Cali- I am so pleased that Clomid is working out for you. WOW- Twins?! Heh heh... here's to two babies for you and mr caliboy!

Rae- sorry to hear that the cycle feels like forever. Going to the doc sounds like a plan! I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you. Great to see that you are trying to preoccupy yourself with other things.

Pink- As I said before, CONGRATS! i am so, so, so happy for you. sounds like chilling with the hubby, not thinking about TTC and such like got you your BFP! Hurrah! I do hope you pop by now and again to say hello to us beanstalkers.

RN- you now have more bumperstickers to chat to. How is that thread going in fact? Is it in action?

As for me, I am pretty cool. Not really thinking about TTC. Not temping, not opk-ing, not even taking prenatals (naughty!) as i keep forgetting. I guess the doc appt for the cysts/cancer thingy has kept me preoccupied. I have been BD-ing with darling hubby though. Sun, wed, fri so far (CD 8, 11, 13) :) Beanie- come to momma!

x

Back with a proper message...

Annie- welcome back. Good to hear that you are happier with DH on board with the "trying". Hopefully you will get your BFP very soon!

Lisa- best of luck with your appointment in Jun. Really hope they figure out a solution for you. Exactly how long and how many cycles have you been trying again? Chin up babes, it WILL happen soon.

Gueyilla- hopefully those pills work for you hun. Question- given you have a thin lining, does that mean you have very light periods?

Kendra- I am sorry to about the "lack" of BD. But don't worry. I know it is tough but perhaps to inject some more "fun" into it. Now I know it is hard and I think my DH finds its a real chore too. But maybe have a nice meal out with the mister, watch a movie, go for a stroll, basically have a hot date to set you both in the mood. Go pick up some oo la la undies! Haha. Dont worry though, you will get that super sperm in you and you will get that BFP!

RN- sorry to hear of the spotting worries. But I have heard that it is normal so fingers crossed everything will be OK. Any more updates at all?

Cali- I am so pleased that Clomid is working out for you. WOW- Twins?! Heh heh... here's to two babies for you and mr caliboy!

Rae- sorry to hear that the cycle feels like forever. Going to the doc sounds like a plan! I am keeping fingers and toes crossed for you. Great to see that you are trying to preoccupy yourself with other things.

Pink- As I said before, CONGRATS! i am so, so, so happy for you. sounds like chilling with the hubby, not thinking about TTC and such like got you your BFP! Hurrah! I do hope you pop by now and again to say hello to us beanstalkers.

RN- you now have more bumperstickers to chat to. How is that thread going in fact? Is it in action?

As for me, I am pretty cool. Not really thinking about TTC. Not temping, not opk-ing, not even taking prenatals (naughty!) as i keep forgetting. I guess the doc appt for the cysts/cancer thingy has kept me preoccupied. I have been BD-ing with darling hubby though. Sun, wed, fri so far (CD 8, 11, 13) :) Beanie- come to momma!

x

Gueyilla- in case you havent seen this already:

THREAD ON METFORMIN

https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/602406-pcos-metformin.html

Thanks. :hugs: I went off my bcp in October, the week after our honeymoon, since that was when my pack finished up. (Had I known my cycles would be so screwed up, I would have stopped sooner. Sigh.) That cycle ended up being about 60 days, I didn't get another period until December. We weren't really trying yet, since I had no idea what was happening with my cycle. Again, wish I researched more and had started OPKs sooner. After that, my cycles have been 42 days, 38, and 41. So it seemed like they were getting somewhat regulated, until this cycle, which is why I'm totally thrown for a loop. This is my 3rd cycle using OPKs. So I guess this is our 4th cycle trying, 3rd tracking with OPKs. But it's been about 5/6 months. When I have my gyno appt in June I may say we've been "really" trying since October, just to move things along.

Oh my, sorry to ramble on. But I haven't really been talking to anyone about my cycles and have been trying to stay relaxed but I am getting kind of worried!

Pink - HUUUUGE congrats!!! So happy for you!! Thank you again for bringing us all together, and hopefully we'll all be together as bumper stickers soon.

Lisa,

I know easier said than done, but rule number 1- do not panic! Whilst your cycles are long, it sounds like your hormones are just regulating post BCP. Have you see your doctor about it? May be worth popping along for a quick chat. I really do not think anything sinister is going on though. Honestly sounds like its the BCP easing off and your body is getting back into the natural swing of things. If the docs do some bloods and find anything out like you are not ovulating, I hear it is very easy to fix. Take RN as a success story :)

I know it is hard to not stress though. Whilst I am quite relaxed about the TTC thing this cycle, I am wondering what *could* be wrong in my situation. I appear to be getting positive OPKS, I appear to be ovulating (temping shows a spike), we are having regular sex, cycles around 27 days.. no BFP for 5 months. Ive been told im quite skinny and hyper so wonder if i have thyroid issues, dh has had mupms... is all ok with the soldiers? so many what ifs!!

yayyy for pink!! :)
Sadly, I been havin cramps and today i was spotting!..im not due for AF till next week!! what??
hope everyone else is doing awesome!

Got EWCM this afternoon and BD-ed last night. Yay! Will skip tonight and BD tomorrow.

You ladies will laugh at this- so I took an OPK this morning and I brought it into the kitchen while it was "processing" cause I was getting lunch made for work and whatnot. Well I realized I was running late so I totally forgot about the test or looking at it. Tonight I asked DH, did you see a tiny strip on the kitchen counter? He told me no and I was like, oh, ok maybe the cats got it and took it somewhere. He paused and said, is it really tiny? I was like, yes, I said tiny. He goes, oh, I thought it was a piece of paper so I threw it away. I was like, oh ok no worries, I'll take another one later. Then we didn't talk for a couple minutes and all of a sudden he's like, wait, you peed on that? I said, yeah, its an ovulation test honey. He says, OMG, I was sitting there playing with it, I even took it apart and was bending it around in my hand absentmindedly. I started busting up and he was all grossed out that he probably touched my dried urine. I was like, ummm honey, you've kind of touched all that area anyway so it can't be that bad. But I couldn't believe that he was playing with it and didn't know what it was. LOL

Mk8 - Your kind and inspiring words are just what I need these days, thank you. :hugs:

Kendra - Too funny! My husband picked one up the other day that had missed the trash and was throwing it away and then was like "Ugh, what side am I supposed to hold this thing on?!" and tossed it in all grossed out. Such wimps, aren't they? :) Hooray for EWCM! I'm sure your pos opk will come soon!

I just made a thread about this in TTC #1 but I will share here too.

Last night I watched my best friends two kids. (Funny story: Her and I have been best friends since high school. Her husband is my husband's second cousin; they are how he and I met. Not even a "set-up", just met in passing. The boys weren't very close, but now they are the best of friends also. So, my best friend and I now have the same last name!!) Anyway - they have a 3.5 year old boy (he was my ring bearer in Oct) and an 11 month old girl. My husband came over for a while, so the boy was thrilled because he loves DH. He once introduced DH to a neighbor by saying, "This is my friend Dave", lol. So they got to wrestle and do all that boy stuff, hehe, I love seeing DH play with the kids. Then later as I was tucking him in, I gave him a kiss and he said, "I love you, Auntie". It absolutely melted my heart and almost made me cry. I can't wait to hear my own kids say, "I love you, Mommy". :baby:

Hi ladies, not been on for a while so how's everyone doing? I have just been on holiday with my DH and it was our 12 yr anniversary on 9th of this month. Anyway not been feeling too well on holiday and when I got home my CB ovulation tester on my computer said that I was due the :witch: on 19th! weird i thought i was due until end of this month. So it kept reminding me everyday AF due on 19th. So yesterday I decided to do a HPT and I got my :bfp: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, its my birthday tomorrow and this is just a birthday prezzie that no amount of money could have brought me :happydance:
I conceived on our anniversary too which makes it all the more special. I am 5 weeks tomorrow so FX all is good

:happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!!!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!! We have another BFP!!!!! Wooo-weeee!!! I am sure you are on :cloud9:
Have you made a Dr. appt. yet?! Congrats :hugs:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Yes got dr appointment on a week tomorrow :cloud9:

Pink - OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! Im so happy for yoU! Thats so sweet that you got preggers on your anniversary!!!!!
:dance:

Cali - You go girl with the multiple eggies!!!!! Catch em!!!!

Congrats to you too RN, I know so happy boobs are killing me though :blush:

Hi ladies, thanks to all for the congrats I am so happy to be feeling great. I am due to go and see a pyschic this week but a bit nervous in case she tells me something I dont wanna hear so not sure if I am going to go, booked her to see if she could tell me anything about children for the future now I have got my :bfp: i am not sure whether i need to go and see her now but I am going to see her with two of my friends and trying to keep pregnancy quiet until 12 weeks, what does everyone think?

yayyy for pink!! :)
Sadly, I been havin cramps and today i was spotting!..im not due for AF till next week!! what??
hope everyone else is doing awesome!

Baby- hoping this is implantation spotting!

Pink- ditch the pyschic appointment I say. You have your BFP now. The "psychic" may say something that is totally untrue and it will only stress you out. What will be will be and I am convinced your future is a happy one with lots of kids! Forget the psychic and enjoy a day out with your friends shopping instead :)

Evening ladies!

Sorry I haven't been social lately! Been working a lot this week and my dh and I decided to get out of town for the long weekend. we packed up and headed to southern cali! just got back from an amazing day at the beach! I am super excited too because I got a positive opk when we got back to our hotel! I think the femara may have worked!

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->