The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Well i finally got tired of waiting for my :witch: to show up so i call the dr and asked her if i could something to start it because my cycles are so crazy so she said i needed to have an ultrasound first. so they didnt have anything till the 1. well good luck for me she found one for tomorrow!!! YAY!!! i hope she can see something with just tomorrows u/s i am at the end of my cycle. i also hope she can give me something to get stuff started faster.

Hey ladies, just checkin in... DH and I made up but we haven't BD-ed in like a week and I'm getting ancy because I should be O'ing in a couple days and want to get as much in there as I can! Grr... tonight was "I have to poop and shower and I'm tired". Did you really have to say that?

Hey ladies, just checkin in... DH and I made up but we haven't BD-ed in like a week and I'm getting ancy because I should be O'ing in a couple days and want to get as much in there as I can! Grr... tonight was "I have to poop and shower and I'm tired". Did you really have to say that?

i think its a guy thing my hubby does that sometimes.:haha:

Just depressing cause its been like a week, and I hate when he gets like this cause when its this time of the month I worry we are going to miss my fertile time :(

Just depressing cause its been like a week, and I hate when he gets like this cause when its this time of the month I worry we are going to miss my fertile time :(

i know what you mean i feel like im raping him sometimes :haha:

Hi Ladies!!! Just popping in real quick to say hello.

Kendra....LOL....he had to poop....I know its not funny but it is to me because I could so picture my husband saying that. LOL!!! He swears I only got "knocked up" because I raped it. Hahahaha.

Well, Ive been spotting brown on and off a little bit for the past couple of days which my doc warned me would happen. So I wasn't really worried about that. But yesterday I started spotting red. So being Im far away from home I had to go to the ER and they did a whole lot of NOTHING!!!! All they did was run my HCG because I knew what the level was on Friday so they just compared. Blah blah....I could have gotten an order for outpatient bloodwork from my doc and saved some money. He didn't do an exam or anything. The bleeding stopped shortly after I arrived in the ER (figures) and it hasn't reappeared yet. So keeping fx I dont see anymore red.
My HCG was 25421. So still going strong I guess.
I can't wait til Tuesday when I have my ultrasound. :)

Hi girls! How is everyone doing??

Lisa- great news about the 2nd interview! FX that he gets the job, That would be awesome for you both!!I agree, TTC is out of our control, and finding hope where we can, can only be a positive thing!! lol
I too have always wanted to do that... but then I am to scared to hear what I might be told!! lol I hope that you get your BFP this month, and have all she said start to come true!! I also wonder... the "faint shadows".... could those be from your hubbys past?

Gueyilla- I am not on metaformin, so idk about that... But I hope that means that its working and doing what its supposed to!!!! Good luck at the Dr. and let us know what happens!!

Annie- Hi! How are you?! Sounds like you are still staying positive!! :) So glad DH is 100% on board now!! Yeah! Should be seeing your BFP soon I hope!!

Kendra- sorry to hear you and Dh have been fighting.. but I am glad to hear that you guys have made up!!! Thats great and it sounds like its just in time for the approaching O!! :)

Rn- sorry you are going through worrisome stuff! FX for you that all is well with your little bean. Sounds like the hcg is showing that he is a sticky strong one.. so that is fantastic news!!!! Can't wait to hear after your us... Tuesday seems so far off at this point huh?! ;) Keep us posted! xx

Mk8- when do you get the results of all your blood work??

So I went in today to have a "follicle check".... and my dr. says "wow.. you really responded well to the clomid!" She also said that I should O in 1-2 days 3 at the very most... and that I have "2 beautiful egg follicles.... BUT... U have one on each side!!!" I guess this means a chance for twins! LMAO!
She said that I should not skip this month because of that, most likely it would result in only one making it... but it was funny... and I did think for a tiny second.. "should we skip this month?"... ahhh..... sooo she did write me another month of clomid... but she lowered the dose from 100mg down to 50mg... never thought I'd go backward!?

What else is new?

Cali - Interesting, maybe from my hubby's past. He had one other serious gf before me, so maybe! So exciting about your eggies!!! Nice to hear that you've responded so well to the Clomid. I hope that whatever is meant to happen, will happen, whether that be 1 or 2 babies!! :happydance:

I've been getting what I think are ovary pains on and off since last week. I wonder if the egg is trying to come out but something isn't working? I wonder if this can happen before the LH surge, or the LH surge happens then the ovaries start greaing up. :shrug: Anyone know?? (I don't mean that I think something is wrong, just wondering if these ovary pains are real, haha.)

Thanks girls!
Lisa- For the past couple of months, I would have cramping and pains on my sides from around the time I should have been O'ing till af would show. After having the progesterone test done, and finding that I was in fact not O'ing... I believe thats what was happening. That my body was gearing up and trying to O, but it was not actually happening. I have no idea if its true or not.. but it was my thought as well.....

But I have my FX that for you this means that O is any day now and will result in your BFP!!:)

Thanks girls!
Lisa- For the past couple of months, I would have cramping and pains on my sides from around the time I should have been O'ing till af would show. After having the progesterone test done, and finding that I was in fact not O'ing... I believe thats what was happening. That my body was gearing up and trying to O, but it was not actually happening. I have no idea if its true or not.. but it was my thought as well.....

But I have my FX that for you this means that O is any day now and will result in your BFP!!:)

Did you ever get a positive OPK?

Well last month I actually did get a + for like 6 days.. but I never O'd. So I think that the strips I got were defective.... but that was the only month that I actually saw a +... even if it was false! lol
Have you?

Yeah the last 2 months I've gotten positives. So hopefully that means I am ovulating. Damn egg is just being stubborn this month. My reading :)haha:) did say that TTC would take longer than expected, I'd say that's the case in general, and this month for sure, haha.

LOL!!! Well lets hope that you are at the end of your waiting period!! :)

As for me... A little crampy now... just did my opk for today and the line is definitely darker than the last two days have been....but not a + yet... FX that it happens tomorrow or Saturday at the latest!!

Hey Ladies. How is everyone today? Sorry I haven't been around much but I've been trying to busy myself elsewhere and keep my mind of TTC since this cycle just will not end. I've pretty much accepted that I won't be able to do much until after seeing the doc. Hope everyone else is having more luck!

As for the jaw surgery - it is completely up to me and I'm most likely going to be opting out. I have no pain or any trouble biting or chewing. They just want to align my teeth perfectly so they're not bumping against each other and causing movement which could make the bone loss I already have from genetic gum disease worse. It would be about a 3 month recovery time and I just can't see me being away from work that long (I'm on the phone all day for work so I wouldn't be able to do that) and spending the 6-7 thousand on it is ridiculous when who knows if I may need the money for fertility treatments or hospital visits.

Hi ladies, not been on for a while so how's everyone doing? I have just been on holiday with my DH and it was our 12 yr anniversary on 9th of this month. Anyway not been feeling too well on holiday and when I got home my CB ovulation tester on my computer said that I was due the :witch: on 19th! weird i thought i was due until end of this month. So it kept reminding me everyday AF due on 19th. So yesterday I decided to do a HPT and I got my :bfp: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, its my birthday tomorrow and this is just a birthday prezzie that no amount of money could have brought me :happydance:
I conceived on our anniversary too which makes it all the more special. I am 5 weeks tomorrow so FX all is good

Well i went to the fs cause i wanted to get something to start my :witch: so she said that i had to have an ultrasound before she can give me anything. well she told me i have a thin lining only 5mm and to get preggo it has to be atleast 10mm. so that might be the reason. so she put me on baby asprin and vit E.
So now my pill list is:
1. Vit E 800mg (2 pills)
2. Baby Asprin 81mg (1 pill)
3. Prenatal vit with folic acid (1 pill)
4. Metformin 1000mg next week i move to 1500mg if i can (2 pills) and then (3 pills)
in total that is 6 pills!!! OMG!!! lol..
Oh yeah and ahe cant give me anythhing to start my :witch: cause she says it might affect my results. errr... lol

Hi ladies, not been on for a while so how's everyone doing? I have just been on holiday with my DH and it was our 12 yr anniversary on 9th of this month. Anyway not been feeling too well on holiday and when I got home my CB ovulation tester on my computer said that I was due the :witch: on 19th! weird i thought i was due until end of this month. So it kept reminding me everyday AF due on 19th. So yesterday I decided to do a HPT and I got my :bfp: yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, its my birthday tomorrow and this is just a birthday prezzie that no amount of money could have brought me :happydance:
I conceived on our anniversary too which makes it all the more special. I am 5 weeks tomorrow so FX all is good

:happydance::happydance: Congratulations!!!!!! That is FANTASTIC!!!!! We have another BFP!!!!! Wooo-weeee!!! I am sure you are on :cloud9:
Have you made a Dr. appt. yet?! Congrats :hugs:
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you and mr pink! go bumper stickers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->