• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hey Pink!
Thanks for changing the name!!!!

10 days late?? Damn! Waiting sucks!
Have you ever been this late before?

Nope never, wanna know whats happening though it winds me up not knowing

Hey Pink!
Thanks for changing the name!!!!

10 days late?? Damn! Waiting sucks!
Have you ever been this late before?

yes thanks! :)
And really?! Have you been this late? This is unusual... anyway u mis calculated? Time to get a blood test maybe?!

Hi fellow Beanstalkers

I want to change the thread name but I am unsure how to? any ideas???

Well took another test today and got a :bfn: but felt really sick this morning and now got some cramping, also throughout today I have felt dizzy and really hungry and been to the loo at least 15 times today (3 in an hour), gonna wait until the weekend to test again if no AF appears

What kind of test are you using?!

Hey Cali & Pink!!!
You never know....Anythings possible....You both might need to get bloods done. I know it is possible for urine tests to not show a pregnancy on occasion. Bloods wouldn't lie though, thats for sure.

You know, I watch that show "I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant". At first, Im like "How can they not know?" I still don't understand going full term without knowing. But every one on that show says "I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative".

That could be you girls - having negative urine but being preggers.

US GIRLS CAN ALWAYS HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

Pink - for being regular and then just going to being 10 days late....Thats gotta mean something.
FX for all my fellow BeanStalkers!!!

Hey girls

My, just caught up on all the messages! BUSY!

RNMommy- updated my autosig... I like! :)

Cali and Pink - Chin up girls. As the others on this thread say, anything's possible. And if this isn't your month, try to remain in good spirits, stay relaxed and enjoy the BD sessions!

Annie- I will not rule out not ovulating. I checked out your chart and noticed you didn't chart for most of the beginning part, in which case, it is harder to see a pattern! Also, your temps can spike if you had disturbed sleep (mine does) and temping orally isn't as great I hear. Though personally, that's how I do it, I cannot handle sticking a thermometer up my wotsit first thing in the morning half asleep! Also, do you use OPKs?

AF showed up properly today. Light period but definitely no longer "just spotting". Was a bit low but overall I am OK. DH seems to be alright about it, which is good. I really couldn't bear to see him upset.

So what are people here doing in their quest for their bean? DO you ladies OPK and chart etc?

I am going to try the sperm meets egg plan again this month - DH seems up for it! Woo! Cycle 4 now so hoping it's 4th time lucky for us!

Hey Cali.
I was just reading through some of the BFP announcements or Pregnancy test gallery, one of the two...>Anyways...Theres a lady who posted her BFP and she mentioned in her thread that she was having "hot" cramps.
Made me think of you. The post was called 8dpo.
Maybe you could shoot her a message and chat with her about the cramping.

:thumbup:

GL mk8~ Sorry the bitch showed up. But I agree... stay positive and your time will come. Everything happens for a reason... and if I am not getting my BFP so that I can have a sticky bean the next time and not another mc, I am fully fine with it, so thats what I am telling myself!!! ;)

Pink- I think RNmommy is right and you should really consider a blood test?! (not for me yet... since I am not even really late yet!

Annie- sorry no help for charting yet..

I only used the OPK's this month for the first time..:growlmad: confusing, I say!

AF is def coming, cramps STILL!!!!! :growlmad: and I have had mid to upper back pain for the last 2 days... could be how I slept, But I thin kits AF related.. keep you girls posted. Sure she will be here tomorrow. Thurs at the latest, and I am ok with it... just ready to move onto the next cycle and try try try again!! :)

Hey girls

My, just caught up on all the messages! BUSY!

RNMommy- updated my autosig... I like! :)

Cali and Pink - Chin up girls. As the others on this thread say, anything's possible. And if this isn't your month, try to remain in good spirits, stay relaxed and enjoy the BD sessions!

Annie- I will not rule out not ovulating. I checked out your chart and noticed you didn't chart for most of the beginning part, in which case, it is harder to see a pattern! Also, your temps can spike if you had disturbed sleep (mine does) and temping orally isn't as great I hear. Though personally, that's how I do it, I cannot handle sticking a thermometer up my wotsit first thing in the morning half asleep! Also, do you use OPKs?

AF showed up properly today. Light period but definitely no longer "just spotting". Was a bit low but overall I am OK. DH seems to be alright about it, which is good. I really couldn't bear to see him upset.

So what are people here doing in their quest for their bean? DO you ladies OPK and chart etc?

I am going to try the sperm meets egg plan again this month - DH seems up for it! Woo! Cycle 4 now so hoping it's 4th time lucky for us!

Hey mk!
LMAO!!! about sticking the thermometer in 'places'.....hahahaha. Thats funny!
Sorry to hear about AF. That witch is a b*tch!!!
What is the "sperm meets egg" plan? (Is that a stupid question? I feel like its something im supposed to know.)

Hey Cali.
I was just reading through some of the BFP announcements or Pregnancy test gallery, one of the two...>Anyways...Theres a lady who posted her BFP and she mentioned in her thread that she was having "hot" cramps.
Made me think of you. The post was called 8dpo.
Maybe you could shoot her a message and chat with her about the cramping.

:thumbup:

Thanks- I will look into it! :thumbup:

RNMommy - Sperm meets egg plan (SMEP) in a nutshell is when you do it like rabbits! Haha. It goes like this:

Start to BD every other day from CD 8
Start OPK on CD10
When you get a positive OPK, BD that day and every day for two days after (so 3 days of BD in a row)
Rest for 1 day
BD once more

I tried it last month with DH but no luck :( Though here's hoping it works out this month for us. It supposedly helps for people who had a miscarriage in the past for some reason.

Babydust to us all!:dust:

Hey Cali,
Im not sure how to attach a link on a post but try this....
https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=568372&referrerid=140486

Mk,
Thats sounds like a good time....LOL!
Im on CD 12 so hoping I 'O' soon. Gave hubby yesterday off because I was wearing him out.....LOL. But my OPK is still light so I dont think Im gonna O today or tomorrow.
We'll see what the morning test says. I am going to force myself to wait until after 10am tomorrow to test. Thats what the leaflet for my tests recommends. FX for a darker OPK.

Hey Cali,
Im not sure how to attach a link on a post but try this....
https://www.babyandbump.com/showthread.php?t=568372&referrerid=140486

Mk,
Thats sounds like a good time....LOL!
Im on CD 12 so hoping I 'O' soon. Gave hubby yesterday off because I was wearing him out.....LOL. But my OPK is still light so I dont think Im gonna O today or tomorrow.
We'll see what the morning test says. I am going to force myself to wait until after 10am tomorrow to test. Thats what the leaflet for my tests recommends. FX for a darker OPK.

I feel like I'm months away from OV! AAAAHHHH! Of course I did another stupid OPK today even though I'm not even close, haha! :dohh:

Wow ladies! I miss so much while I'm at work!

RNmommy - I've been having the same twinges and dull cramps every day now since CD8. I took soy isoflavones this cycle and it is supposed to work like clomid so we're probably experiencing the same thing. They're mostly on the left side for me so I wonder if that is the side I'll ovulate on this cycle.

My OPKs are still negative but they probably still will be for at least a few more days. The shortest cycle I ever remember having was 30 days so I'd still have to wait until around CD 14 on my shortest cycle. Waiting is a pain!

I cannot handle sticking a thermometer up my wotsit first thing in the morning half asleep!
I don't think I have ever laughed so hard at a post on here. I completely agree though. I hear that orally isn't as consistent as vaginally but no thanks. And imagine if you got confused and used it to temp orally again...um no. My temps have been pretty consistent anyways usually97.27 or 97.5 with a few in-between.

I found out that I get to have braces again today...oh joy. This time because of my bad gums. Lovely genetics. Thankfully my hubby doesn't have the gum issues so our kids will have a chance.

Happy to amuse Rae! Some people temp anally too! Imagine if you mixed up oral/vaginal/anal temping! Eww!

RNMommy- SMEP gets super tiring I tell ya! But DH and I want a baby badly so for the greater good, we gotta do what we gotta do! LOL, remember the early days when doing it a few times a day was easy!

Hubby might have the stamina for that but not me. TTC makes him happier cause I never say "not tonight" anymore :)

Oh my gosh!!! I know, I remember when it was normal to go at it again and again and again. Now Im like ' ehhh, a couple times a week is good for me '.
Except now, though. Couple times a week wont work when the (egg) gettin is good. LOL!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->