• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

mk8 and rae~ :rofl: funny stuff girls!! :haha:
And yes... I DO remember those days!!! :winkwink:

Those are called "vacation days" now. Hey, if this month doesn't work, we have vacation in April could be a good time for baby-makin' :)

mk8- Thank u i will just wait and see what happens.... I have a HUGE under my skin pimple in the middle of my chin... IT HURTS like hell... LMAO... that is unusual for me..

thanks everyone!!!:):)

I get those around ovulation or around AF and they suck! It is the only time I break out now and they can't be avoided. Though I've been breaking out yesterday and today so maybe a good sign for earlier ovulation!

Ok girls... I had posted this on a different thread.... but wanted your opinions?

(EVEN THOUGH YES I still know af is coming!! :) )

Well last month I started on the 24th and if I stay on a 28 day cycle I should start on the 24th again... Since my mc though, they have been the following

Nov 27th Day I had MC
(so from Nov-Dec 32-33 day cycle)
Dec 25 spotted some then stopped till the 28th or 29th was the start of af ( not positive on that one
(From Dec to Jan 32-33 day cycle again)
Jan 29th start af
(from jan to feb 27 day cycle)
Feb 24th start af

SOOO I am assuming I am back on the 28 day cycle since my last one was right on.. I guess that means I should start tomorrow...? Thursday would be 28 though..

Thoughts??
AND IF I did actually O on the 15th would I get a positive on my test yet? UGGG!!!! Damn body!!

oh yeah and so this month ( the first I have used OPK's) on CD7, 8 and 9 I had 2 lines.. but the test line was not as dark as my control line... so I thought it was negative and we only BD'd on CD9. I was waiting for it to get darker as I thought thats what was happening, instead on CD10 it went to an obvious negative! Soooo... then I thought ok, it hasn't happened yet, but in the mid cycle days when I thought I'd O it was STILL NEG.... sooo then on CD21 I got a definite positive @ 10:30 am but at 4:30 pm it was a definite negative.... so I am truly confused and really don't know if I O'd at all?! Neither times did I have EWCM, but on CD11 & 12 I had clear cm but not the EWCM and not a ton of it either?!

So what do you think?

Ok girls... I had posted this on a different thread.... but wanted your opinions?

(EVEN THOUGH YES I still know af is coming!! :) )

Well last month I started on the 24th and if I stay on a 28 day cycle I should start on the 24th again... Since my mc though, they have been the following

Nov 27th Day I had MC
(so from Nov-Dec 32-33 day cycle)
Dec 25 spotted some then stopped till the 28th or 29th was the start of af ( not positive on that one
(From Dec to Jan 32-33 day cycle again)
Jan 29th start af
(from jan to feb 27 day cycle)
Feb 24th start af

SOOO I am assuming I am back on the 28 day cycle since my last one was right on.. I guess that means I should start tomorrow...? Thursday would be 28 though..

Thoughts??
AND IF I did actually O on the 15th would I get a positive on my test yet? UGGG!!!! Damn body!!

oh yeah and so this month ( the first I have used OPK's) on CD7, 8 and 9 I had 2 lines.. but the test line was not as dark as my control line... so I thought it was negative and we only BD'd on CD9. I was waiting for it to get darker as I thought thats what was happening, instead on CD10 it went to an obvious negative! Soooo... then I thought ok, it hasn't happened yet, but in the mid cycle days when I thought I'd O it was STILL NEG.... sooo then on CD21 I got a definite positive @ 10:30 am but at 4:30 pm it was a definite negative.... so I am truly confused and really don't know if I O'd at all?! Neither times did I have EWCM, but on CD11 & 12 I had clear cm but not the EWCM and not a ton of it either?!

So what do you think?

Toughy... I think that you ovulated on/just after CD21. I hear that OPKs may only show a positive in a v small window, which is why some people test twice a day. That's what I intend to do this cycle- I will test at noon and again at 7pm to see what the difference is.

Try not to worry too much though and allow some time for your body to recover. I can imagine that is easier said than done though. I have a friend who miscarried in Aug and it took 3 months for her cycles to have some form of regularity. Good luck!

OOH, it sounds like you O'd around CD21. Like mk and rae said in their posts...sometimes a woman will only get a blaznig positive for a few hours. So i have decided to test twice a day fir sure now because I didnt know that.
Maybe we should all buy stock in these OPKs....We could make some money...LOL!!!!

P.S. See, if you O'd on CD21 then you're only a few DPO. If you are preggers, it prob wouldn't show up yet.

FX!!!!!!!!!:hugs:

So, apparently when you want to bake something you need to ACTUALLY put it in the oven!!! DUH! I swear this TTC business is making me crazy!!!

My mind is permanently stuck on OPKs and 2 lines!!! LOL!

Good night girls....I'll see you on the flip side!!!

Hi ladies

Another day in the life of ttc. Weather's great here in london.

So today is technically day 2 of AF. So far its been v light. Hmm. Do light periods affect conception i wonder?

Rmommy- opk not currently on my brain but getting that bFp is! Feeling v impatient today.

Girls- any news?

Morning ladies! Weather is great here in the midlands too, sun is shining, birds are singing... Would be a perfect day if I could even just get a 'high' on my CBFM but probably not gonna happen for a few more days!

Mk8 - I agree with the girls, it looks like you did ovulate on CD21, it is very confusing though isn't it and I'm totally with you on the feeling impatient thing! FX'd for you.

How is everyone else today?

Xxx

Hi ladies

Another day in the life of ttc. Weather's great here in london.

So today is technically day 2 of AF. So far its been v light. Hmm. Do light periods affect conception i wonder?

Rmommy- opk not currently on my brain but getting that bFp is! Feeling v impatient today.

Girls- any news?

How odd! My last post has appeared above yours MK8 - even though I posted after... part of my reply is to you! lol

Looks like it's going to be Weird Wednesday! x

Good morning buddies!!!!

@ Mk - I didn't realize you started your AF. Have you taken an HPT? If its very light & spottish, maybe implantation bleeding??

@ Lady - I know what you mean!!!! I just use the little OPK test strips but Im praying for 2 dark lines today, or at least a darker one.
Im thinking I might get a diff brand just to see if it makes a difference. Maybe do both brands at the same time for a couple days and see what happens, se what the better one is. Im lost. Im just so worried Im going to miss it. Or worse, just not O. But Im hoping the Clomid kicks my ovaries into gear!!!

Good morning buddies!!!!

@ Mk - I didn't realize you started your AF. Have you taken an HPT? If its very light & spottish, maybe implantation bleeding??

@ Lady - I know what you mean!!!! I just use the little OPK test strips but Im praying for 2 dark lines today, or at least a darker one.
Im thinking I might get a diff brand just to see if it makes a difference. Maybe do both brands at the same time for a couple days and see what happens, se what the better one is. Im lost. Im just so worried Im going to miss it. Or worse, just not O. But Im hoping the Clomid kicks my ovaries into gear!!!

If you're thinking of a different brand, the clearblue digital OPKs are good... they just give you the smiley face if it's positive. I used them before I got my CBFM as I was driving myself mad analysing lines :wacko: lol

On a slightly different topic - does anyone else get massively frustrated at not being able to get on BnB at work?! My desk is in the middle of our office so everyone can see my screen and no one here knows I'm TTC, so I find myself sneaking off upstairs to one of the spare offices at lunchtime (and sometimes at other intervals during the day!) for some illicit BnB'ing :shhh:

LOL!!! Lady, thats funny!!!!
You sneaky thing, you!!!
At the moment, I am not working. I rceently moved and took the time to get my little one adjusted to changing schools. Im currently looking for a part time job just to bring in some extra money.
But I do find myself on this website ALL the time. I am so ADDICTED!!!!!

good morning ladies!!!

its a beautiful day in florida as well!!! :):) Thank goodness the sun has returned to the sunshine state!!!

sooo i know im only 6dpo today but i am also "6 days before my missed period" so i took a frer and got a BFN :(
i know implantation has not taken place yet and if it has hasnt produced enough hcg to make it noticable but i was jsut hoping!!!!

i have felt weird the last couple of days and am really in the hopes that it isnt actually a cold. lol

happy hump day ya'all!!

Hi girls.

Looking for TTC buddy and hopfully go on to be bump buddy. I have finished AF 2day so anyone close? Would be great to chat.

xxx

LADY: thats awesome!
i can get on here at work but should i be not really LOL
and there are several restricted by my server links and google searches that i can not do... but on the flip side im the only one in my region that has full access granted to view youtube! wth??!! LOL

Hey LadyBug2009!! Welcome!
I am CD13 right now....waiting to O.
How are you doing today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back