The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Yay Kasi! :) Is this the first time you have O'd since TTC?

RN- how are you doing mama of two to be? :) Thanks for responding... I think it could be BV also. I recall having it years ago (incidently with DH when we started going out due to too much action I imagine!) I didn't take anything though and I think it went away (I had a bit of an itch so went to a clinic). Blimmin infections. Grrr.

Mk8, I am ovulating every month it's just that my cycles have been a bit crazy.. I am hoping that this is my month and that the Femara has extended my luteal phase. If it hasn't then it really hasn't fixed anything! :(

Nothing exciting going on here. Still waiting for something...anything to end this cycle. I had some more spotting today but it didn't last long and only when wiping, nothing actually came out. I'm trying to be patient until I see the doc but it is hard when I know that obviously something is not right. Trying to stick with the weight loss plan though just so I have something to occupy myself with and so I'm in good shape to hopefully help things along.

Hi ladies, well i decided not to go to the pyschic and the friend actually cant go anyway so I dont have to tell her anyway this week, we have told close family and I had to tell work cos of the job I do (dealing with cytotoxic drugs - risk assessment done and they gonna keep me away from it all). Got dr appointment on monday so will let you all know how that goes on

Pink - Im glad you didn't go. I would hate it if that psychic said something that would have made you worry. I can't wait to hear about your doctor visit!

Cali - I'm on CD 41. I think my ticker will say it's time to test....NOT! Pretty sure I haven't ov'd, been using OPKs and haven't gotten a positive (I did my last 2 cycles) or had ovulation pains, which I def had last month and I think the month before. Blah. Crappy week!! :(

Sorry for the crappy week :(

TBH- even though I had the +opk... I am not convinced that I did O... even having seen the follicles. Nothing else about my body felt like it was O time?! So confusing... and most likely even if I did... we missed it with no Bding on Monday or last night! I do feel that I will be on another clomid round next month.. af due on the 12th..

Well spotting day two for me. Not sure what is up. I want it to be AF but it is definitely not heavy enough to be anything but spotting. Feel kinda weird too. Ugh could AF just get here so I can start over??

Oh Rae - Thats such a long cycle! I hope you either get a BFP or get AF soon so you at least know whats going on! :hugs:

Cali - Im sure you O'd especially if you saw the follicles. FX you get your BFP on your first round of Clomid!!!

Lisa - Maybe you missed your surge? You know, prior to TTC I never noticed O pains or twinges. Maybe you just didn't feel them this cycle? Do you think that could be? I hope you O'd and just didn't realize it. FX!

Hello beanstalkers!

Lisa- sorry to hear that you are having crappy week. Hang in there honey.

Pink- glad you didnt hit the psychic :) good luck with the scan on mon. so exciting!

RN- how are you doing mama?

Cali- you OK hun? i think you did O. with those follicles you MUST have done! Good luck to getting that BFP this month. I am so pleased to see that the bumper stickers are growing. GO GO GO!

Rae- chin up honey. i am keeping all fingers and toes crossed that this is implantation bleeding you are already with child! but if not, no bother, just means that AF is on its way soon :)

Kasi- I really hope you have a nice long LP this cycle then dont get a period for another 9 months ;)

As for me, girls, I am cancer free! YEAH! went to the doctors surgery. i was pretty chilled when i got there. got there 30 mins early dying to pee, checked in and was about to rush to the ladies when my name popped up on the screen to tell me the doc will see me now. I thought "uh oh... why is he seeing me as soon as i arrive... 30 mins early...not good". turns out he just didnt have any patients! haha. He told me that everything was fine. He said my androgen index was slightly elevated (this checks for PCOS) but the internal ultrasound confirmed no cysts so I am in the clear on that front. He also tested my thyroid and he said thats normal (yeah!). he tested my hormone levels (LH and FSH) and said he couldnt tell if something was wrong because it depends on where in my cycle i am on. those hormones apparently fluctuate throughout the month. he said you test if you are O with blood tests on CD2 and again on CD14/15 and he wasnt willing me to put me forward for that as he wants me to try a bit longer (hmpf). I saw my uterus lining was thin but I recall the scanning guy asking me where in my cycle I was during my scan (CD9) and I had finished my period 3 days before so I guess it was building up? He asked me what my periods were like. (day one light, then heavy, then medium, then light- they have overall been lighter than "normal" since I started TTC). I also mentioned the fishy smell (which I had last year, mainly after BD but it's gone this week). Doc said it sounds like it was a bacterial infection that my body fought off by myself. He said they dont prescribe anything (antibiotics) unless it doesnt go away.

So that's me!

Not sure what the next plan of action is... Discussed with DH and asked if he wanted to do SA with his doc... he said "maybe" but that he was busy at work. perhaps hes a bit nervous about it. i dont want to push it so am going to leave it for now and see what happens in the next couple of months.

x

alright ladies! for the last 2 days I have been peeing 4 times a day at work, I know its way to early to think tho' ous a good sign but what do you think? I'm not drinking any more than normal either!

Hey girls, need a bit of moan so here I am. Feeling rather low right now. It's my 6th month of trying and whilst I know many ladies have been trying longer, I'm starting to seriously wonder whether something is wrong. Our Bd timing seems spot on and I appear to be ovulating. My luteal phase isn't ideal, but at 10-12 days, I don't think it should be a hindrance. I have my bloods and internal ultrasound results this Thursday, so will see what they say. If scan shows no cysts (doc was worried about pains I'm having so wanted to check for ovarian cancer) and bloods indicate good Lh, fsh (folicle stimulating hormone) and progesterone levels, id be relieved, but what then? Why arent I pregnant yet? Are my tubes blocked? Is dh sperm ok? What can we do? if tubes are blocked, it seems tough to conceive. If hubbys sperm isn't "normal', he will be crushed. And i can't bear to see that. Also, I hear low motility is hard to treat. Sigh. As you can see, im fretting.

This is where I am too. Went to Dr after 8 months of trying, all bloods and u/s came back normal, hubby is ok with testing, he was overseas several times and who knows what the stuff over in Iraq can do to your body, and so we are waiting a couple more months before getting an analysis done on him. I wouldn't jump the gun on your hubby being devastated about low motility, it doesn't have to be super low, maybe its just lower than average and because of that its just going to take a little longer. As long as he's got something swimming around in there there is always a chance, and it doesn't make him any less of a man.

Mk8 - Not sure about that, but if you've had BV before I'd say that's prob what it is.

RN - Your baby is the size of a blueberry! :happydance: Is it weird how excited I get when your ticker changes?!?! :haha: Glad your appt went well. It absolutely amazes me that they can calculate pregnancy to the day!

Kasi & Cali - Hooray!! Hope you caught that eggie!

Nothing new to report here. Going absolutely crazy waiting to ovulate. Last night I told my husband we should BD in case I ovulate soon. So, we go upstairs, and somehow during the 30 second walk upstairs I got completely bummed out and fed up about the whole TTC thing...and by the time we got upstairs I was like NEVER MIND I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT ANYMORE! :rofl: Luckily my husband laughed at my craziness and wasn't annoyed. Going to try to rally tonight. It's so disheartening to feel like we should be BD'ing "just in case" when I have no idea when I will ov! :dohh:

Haha sounds just like me. We only DTD once in my fertile period, two days before I ovulated, and haven't since, so I'm hoping it was enough, and honestly this month I really don't care. With my birthday coming up if I'm not pregnant I want to go and get some drinks!

alright ladies! for the last 2 days I have been peeing 4 times a day at work, I know its way to early to think tho' ous a good sign but what do you think? I'm not drinking any more than normal either!

Eh I pee once an hour as it is so I try not to use that as a symptom... peeing a lot can be a symptom of soooo many things, like a UTI or diabetes or whatever... don't stress it!

Been feeling pretty crappy, and new symptom this month... CM after ovulation. I get CM for about 2 days and that's it- never anything when I wipe after O. Well I am still wiping EWCM so its very interesting.

Hi ladies!
Newish to the sight! Been ttc since December 10 but sine then my periods have been really irregular which is really unusual for me. I've used ovulation tests twice but never got a positive, I'm now using the clear blue monitor. I'm on day 17 and still no peak! Really starting to get down about it all! See pregnant women everyday and baby adverts all over tv!! How do u stay positive?
My dad mentioned the other day that my nan and aunt both have thyroid problems which I googled and it came up that it can cause irregular periods and problems during pregnancy so I've booked an appointment at my gps to have it checked. I don't think there is anything wrong, but want to feel like I'm doing something you know?!
I'm worried about my periods suddenly being irregular I don't understand y!
I def thought we would b preggers by now and it's really getting me down that I'm not!

Hi ladies!
Newish to the sight! Been ttc since December 10 but sine then my periods have been really irregular which is really unusual for me. I've used ovulation tests twice but never got a positive, I'm now using the clear blue monitor. I'm on day 17 and still no peak! Really starting to get down about it all! See pregnant women everyday and baby adverts all over tv!! How do u stay positive?
My dad mentioned the other day that my nan and aunt both have thyroid problems which I googled and it came up that it can cause irregular periods and problems during pregnancy so I've booked an appointment at my gps to have it checked. I don't think there is anything wrong, but want to feel like I'm doing something you know?!
I'm worried about my periods suddenly being irregular I don't understand y!
I def thought we would b preggers by now and it's really getting me down that I'm not!

Welcome chatnoir! I understand how you feel with the irregular periods. I'm on day 80-something since my last AF. I'm sure you're not as extreme as I am but knowing that I'm going to the doctor soon to have everything checked out is the only thing keeping me sane so it is good you have already scheduled that. I think all of us are in the same boat...thinking it was going to be a quick and easy thing to get pregnant and finding out it really isn't. Best of luck to you!

hey girls

welcome chatnoir. have you been to the docs at all to get tests?

rae- hows the cycle going hun?

Mk8- SO happy to hear you had great news!!! thats fantastic!!

Kendra- I have heard that the ewcm more or again after o is a good sign?! FX

Hi Chatnoir, Welcome! I would def make an appt... maybe start with asking for a progesterone test to see if you are even O'ing... and then take it from there? GL

Kasi- the same exact thing is happening to me?! I am linking it to the clomid? I think maybe thats whats causing it for me, but idk? I don't feel like this was my month.... still having that weird pulling, tightening sensation in my lower belly area... uterus area... I also am thinking that is a clomid side affect? Just a guess...... Other than that..., nothing new to report here.

How is everybody doing?

hey girls

welcome chatnoir. have you been to the docs at all to get tests?

rae- hows the cycle going hun?

Cycle sucks! I have no clue what is going on. I had 2 days of really light spotting and some very very mild cramping and now back to nothing. My temps are still pretty low too. I don't know...still just waiting to see the doc so I can get going with something. :shrug: On the plus side, I lost 3 pounds this week! Which is awesome since I've been losing 1lb or less the last few weeks. I cut way back on carbs since that is supposed to help if you have PCOS/insulin resistance and I guess that helped. :happydance:

Mk8- Woohoo! I'm glad everything went ok and you can stop worrying about cancer. Hope things continue in the right direction for you! :happydance:

Kendra - Yeah, FX that the extra CM is a good sign for you this month!!

Kasi - I pee like 4-6 times during a typical work day, lol, but if that's more than normal for you it may be a very good sign!! :thumbup:

Rae - Apparently my body wants to compete with yours for longest cycle. :dohh:

Stilllll waiting to ovulate. I'm trying to take it as a positive sign from above that I haven't, and that this cycle is longer than the last few for a reason. We are going on a booze cruise around Boston Harbor tomorrow night with a bunch of friends, and then next weekend I am going to a concert. Soo, maybe it's just a little divine intervention, and I'm just meant to have a few more weekends of fun before ovulating, catching the egg, and not drinking for 9 months. Everything happens for a reason, right? :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->