The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Sorry hot pink. Hang in there. On to the next cycle.

Rn, pink- how r u hot Mamas doing?

Gueyilla, your periods last 5 days? Thats quite long (but normal right)? Or do you have super light periods?

Reckon is a great sign kasi! Go join those hot mamas! Lots of luck to you.

Gueyilla, your periods last 5 days? Thats quite long (but normal right)? Or do you have super light periods?

I sure hope so! trying not to get my hopes up though!

Did one of you girls say you're taking Provera?? Saw it mentioned on another thread, and from what I'm reading online it's used to regulate periods?? Wondering if that's something I should look into further.

Usually i had them for 7 + days which for me was normal now im on cd 4 and im having light brown spotting meaning im almost done and those days where super light.

i have to go in at cd17 to get an ultrasound to see if im ov on my own, and i also went to get my blood work done.

I am taking Femara to help with ovulation.... not Provera.... not sure if anyone else is though.

kasi- ewcm always is a good thing this late in the game i believe. i think high and soft is a good thing or maybe its low and soft...

ok ladies i am soooo trying not to symptom spot but OMG! sooooo crampy and twingy the last two days. feeling cramps on both sides of my pelvis and lots of twinges in my belly button area. super moody, tired, FORGETFUL... gah I want to test!!!

kasi- ewcm always is a good thing this late in the game i believe. i think high and soft is a good thing or maybe its low and soft...

ok ladies i am soooo trying not to symptom spot but OMG! sooooo crampy and twingy the last two days. feeling cramps on both sides of my pelvis and lots of twinges in my belly button area. super moody, tired, FORGETFUL... gah I want to test!!!

i sure hope so! today is cd23 and I am 8 days post ovulation I dont think af will appear today which would be my longest luteal phase since I started tracking in january! oh I ho pethis is my month!

Kasi - YAY for a longer luteal phase!!!! I think this is your month!!!! FX

Lisa - Provera is used to bring on your period. Usually a doc will give you Provera to start AF if it's been a while since you've had a period. You're supposed to start AF 7-14 days after the Provera. Then they usually put you on Femara or Clomid to get you to ovulate and regulate your cycles.
Hope that helps!

Kendra - Have you tested yet?

Hot PInk - Sorry about the BFN. There's still time.

Ladies - I am still so so so sick. I finally gave in and called my doc yesterday. He called in a prescription of Zofran 8mg. I took it twice yesterday and I still threw up ALL day yesterday. I can't keep anything down. And its starting to wear me out. I feel so weak & tired all the time.
I threw up so bad yesterday afternoon that I almost choked on it. I couldn't catch my breath. It scared the crap out of me. UGH!

AF is due today cramping here and there :bfn: still temps been dropping four days now ...

hiya ladies!

today is cd24 for me, I am 9 days post ovulation and no signs of af! so excited as I made it to 9days post ovulation! woo hoo! fingers crossed the witch stays away!

hey girls

checking in to see how you are all doing.

hotpink- im sorry honey. hang in there and just enjoy spending quality time with dh in the meantime.

gueyilla- thanks hon!

hiya ladies!

today is cd24 for me, I am 9 days post ovulation and no signs of af! so excited as I made it to 9days post ovulation! woo hoo! fingers crossed the witch stays away!

Kasi- Thats great!!! I hope you get your BFP!!!! FX for you!!:happydance::happydance:

Thanks Cali! I have had a back ache for three days and a minor ache near my right ovary. no clue what this means!

Do you have sore boobs or anything? Cramping at all? Have you tested?!

I am really not feeling anything... I still have that weird feeling of like a pulling or just overall tightness, but I am sure that is from the clomid.. and I am bloated, but I think thats cause af is near.. I am not even going to test till I get back from camping.. since the clomid can make your AF late... there is not point... I am not due for af till next week while we are gone... so I figure if I still don't have af when I get home I will test then?!

Hey Cali - The Clomid didn't make my AF late the first cycle, it actually made it show up on time. Im not 100% sure though if it can make you late, cause I only had it for 2 cycles. But the pulling and twinges and stuff, I had that the month I got my BFP!!!!
I had low backaches and the cramping, pulling, twinges, all that. Sore bbs, prominent veins in my chest and arms.
My low abd felt tired, thats the only way I can think to describe it. If I moved around too much it felt like I had just done 100 crunches. Weird!!!

Im keeping my fingers crossed for all my girls!!!!! BFPs this month!!!!!!!!!

Kasi - Im so excited for you!!! This has got to mean BFP!!!!!! FX!

oh my gosh ladies I sure hope so! I havent had sore bbs but I just feel a bit weird down in my lower abdomen! that and the backaches. I have cheap ics at home but so far negative! I will probably not test until the 12th with a good pg test if af hasnt arrived by then. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->