The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Still have ewcm every time I wipe and pains in my lower abdomen today...

Kendra- is your ticker right? When was your last af?

Rae- 3lbs in a week?! Thats awesome! Good for you!!

Lisa- have fun on your booze cruise! That should be a great time!?

Nothing new to report here... except I think I did do something a little stupid.... last night we had a few friends over and everybody wanted to go in the hot tub, so I did too... now today I am hating myself for it... temp said it was 101 but nobody believed it was that warm... I really don't think this is my month, but on the weird off chance of what if... that was really stupid of me huh?! :(

Sorry i have not been on but i finally got my house stuff and i have been unpacking. but today is CD1 for me. i had some light light blood last night but it full blown today. so i guess today would be cd1 who knows lol Oh yeah and i have my blood work done on monday!!... how are all you ladies doing?

Kendra- is your ticker right? When was your last af?

Rae- 3lbs in a week?! Thats awesome! Good for you!!

Lisa- have fun on your booze cruise! That should be a great time!?

Nothing new to report here... except I think I did do something a little stupid.... last night we had a few friends over and everybody wanted to go in the hot tub, so I did too... now today I am hating myself for it... temp said it was 101 but nobody believed it was that warm... I really don't think this is my month, but on the weird off chance of what if... that was really stupid of me huh?! :(

I'm pretty sure my ticker is right I may be 1 DPO higher though.

Sorry i have not been on but i finally got my house stuff and i have been unpacking. but today is CD1 for me. i had some light light blood last night but it full blown today. so i guess today would be cd1 who knows lol Oh yeah and i have my blood work done on monday!!... how are all you ladies doing?

good luck with the appointment! will be interesting to see if the bloods do confirm pcos. also, was thinking, if it does, perhaps ask for an ultrasound to check them too. i heard that some docs are a bit too quick to diagnose pcos when it isn't that necessarily. apparently certain levels in the bloods can be elevated but doesnt necessarily mean pcos. good luck with mon!

I'm sorry ladies that I haven't been on here a lot lately. I have been SO sick. I throw up nonstop. I do manage to keep some things down, but most of it comes right back up.
:sick:

And running around in the ER is not an easy thing to do. I basically can't eat because if I do, I'll be puking every 20 min.
Its def gotten worse in the past couple of days. I puke all day long. And my poor husband....I haven't been able to give him hardly any attention.

I think I might actually lay down again....I feel like poop.

I'll have to do some catching up later. Hope everyone is doing ok!

I'm sorry ladies that I haven't been on here a lot lately. I have been SO sick. I throw up nonstop. I do manage to keep some things down, but most of it comes right back up.
:sick:

And running around in the ER is not an easy thing to do. I basically can't eat because if I do, I'll be puking every 20 min.
Its def gotten worse in the past couple of days. I puke all day long. And my poor husband....I haven't been able to give him hardly any attention.

I think I might actually lay down again....I feel like poop.

I'll have to do some catching up later. Hope everyone is doing ok!

Feel better soon! :)

Happy Sunday ladies! :)

So today is CD 21 for me... I ovulated on day 15 and am 6dpo today. Fingers crossed that my LP extends this month with the Femara! :) I don't feel like I am ready to start AF, but I have had a cold all weekend, so I may just be more focused on that than my body!

How is everyone else doing? Sorry I don't get on much. I work a lot during the week with little time to check B&B and when I do it's normally from my phone which can be a pain to type on. I love catching up on how everyone is doing though and its' funny how close I feel I have become with you all listening to everything that is going on in your lives right now...

I hope everyone is doing well! It was 106 degrees here today.... really wishing we had a pool right now!

good luck with the appointment! will be interesting to see if the bloods do confirm pcos. also, was thinking, if it does, perhaps ask for an ultrasound to check them too. i heard that some docs are a bit too quick to diagnose pcos when it isn't that necessarily. apparently certain levels in the bloods can be elevated but doesnt necessarily mean pcos. good luck with mon!

after i went in the 2nd time and she did a quick us she sadi that she does not think i have pcos but that the reason im not getting preggo is that i have a thin utern linning so she put me on vit e and baby asprin

Hey girls

Hope you all had a good weekend.

Rn, sorry to hear of ms being so bad. Hope you get over it soon. Big hugs.

Kasi, really hope that your lp hikes up.:)

Gueyilla, ahh interesting. So no pcos, yeah! Take it you are off metformin now? Also, how "thin" was your lining? And do you have light periods? My us showed a "thin lining"- 7mm on cd 9. Is that acceptable? Doc didnt raise it as an issue but I saw it in the report in a fleeting moment.

Welcome hotpink.

Hi all!
Justgot back from my appointment with GP. Told her about my irrgular cycle, family history of thyroid problems, and that my ovulation tests showed zipped! She said although they usually make u wait a year before running test she said there was no harm doing some investigating! So I've got to have a blood test next month on day 21 of my cycle! So am glad that i am on the path to getting things sorted (fingers crossed) :)

Great news chatnoir, hopefully they will be able to help.:)

Pink - Im glad you didn't go. I would hate it if that psychic said something that would have made you worry. I can't wait to hear about your doctor visit!

Hey RN - went to dr's tonight and he just spoke to me about what to eat and what not to eat, asked about drinking and smoking ~(neither of which i do~) then he just listened to heart, lungs and felt my tummy and did my blood pressure. He then filled out a form for my booking in appointment with the midwife with should hopefully be in 2-3 weeks time so just got to relax for the time being

pink- very exciting stuff! :) what happens at the midwife appt? they dont do a scan until 3 months right?

ohhhh i cannot wait to see the little bubba's ultrasound. heh heh.

Hey girls

Gueyilla, ahh interesting. So no pcos, yeah! Take it you are off metformin now? Also, how "thin" was your lining? And do you have light periods? My us showed a "thin lining"- 7mm on cd 9. Is that acceptable? Doc didnt raise it as an issue but I saw it in the report in a fleeting moment.

Welcome hotpink.

my linning was on 5mm on cd 34 so very thin. i jave periods that only last for 5 maybe 7 if you count light spotting. yes i have stopped the metformin but i got to go get blood work done tomorrow i should have done it today but i did fast.

Hey girls

Welcome hotpink.

my linning was on 5mm on cd 34 so very thin. i jave periods that only last for 5 maybe 7 if you count light spotting. yes i have stopped the metformin but i got to go get blood work done tomorrow i should have done it today but i did fast.

my lining must be super thin then because my periods last less than a day. not that i'm complaining :thumbup:

good morning ladies!
ok so for the last two days I have had a mild backache and this morning I thought maybe af would show her ugly head but instead its a ton of egg white cm! my cervix is also soft and high! I am 100% sure I ovulated last week, take a look at my chart.! I dont normally get backaches before af either. any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->