The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

RN - Hope you're feeling better, glad you got some meds. Sorry that little beanie is giving you a rough time!! :hugs:

Kasi - Yay! FX for you!!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all doing well. Nothing new to report here. So frustrating. :nope: On a positive note, the booze cruise was so much fun. I've attached a pic to show that it all worked out for the best that I didn't have a little bean. :haha: I'm on the left, apparently very excited about something, haha, with my friend Kristen, not too sure what her face is all about. :rofl: Hope the pic makes you all smile!!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC00897.jpg
    DSC00897.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 4
RN - Hope you're feeling better, glad you got some meds. Sorry that little beanie is giving you a rough time!! :hugs:

Kasi - Yay! FX for you!!

Hi to everyone else, hope you're all doing well. Nothing new to report here. So frustrating. :nope: On a positive note, the booze cruise was so much fun. I've attached a pic to show that it all worked out for the best that I didn't have a little bean. :haha: I'm on the left, apparently very excited about something, haha, with my friend Kristen, not too sure what her face is all about. :rofl: Hope the pic makes you all smile!!! :thumbup:

Lisa it looks like you had a great time! :)

Thanks for the FX! I will take whatever I can get... It's been 10 loooooong cycles for me so far!

tested this morning and BFN... wasn't expecting a miracle though LOL... symptoms have pretty much gone but I've seen lots of BFP's happen that way!

Looks like you had a fun night with the girls... wish i could have joined you hehehe

well i got some of my bloodwork back but i dont know what it means... err here goes
LOL.... h yeah i fasted for 12+ hours before i did it..
Progesterone 0.7 ng/mL
Estradiol 40 pg/mL
Cholesterol 168 Desirable: <200 mg/dL
Triglycerides 114 <150 mg/dL
HDL-Cholesterol 42 >=40 mg/dL
LDL-Cholesterol 103 <100 Optimal* mg/dL
Chol/HDL Ratio 4.0 <5.0 RATIO
Hemoglobin A1c 5.9 %
Estimated Average Glucose 123 mg/dl
White Blood Count 9.3 3.8-10.8 x10(9)/L
Red Blood Cell Count 4.40 3.60-5.40 x10(12)/L
Hemoglobin 13.1 12.0-16.0 gm/dL
Hematocrit 38.6 36.0-48.0 %
MCV 87.8 82.0-101.0 fL
MCH 29.7 26.0-34.0 pg
MCHC 33.8 32.0-36.0 gm/dL
Neutrophil 59 40-80 %
Band NORM 0-6 %
Lymphocyte 33 12-44 %
Monocyte 4 0-12 %
Eosinophil 3 0-7 %
Basophil 1 0-2 %
Platelet Count 383 140-440 x10(9)/L
RBC Morphology NORM
Abs Neutrophils 5.47 1.80-7.70 x10(9)/L
RDW 13.1 <14.5 %

I know its alot but i dont know what matters hehehe oh yeah and that is not all im still waiting on some.

Quick update, no boob ache till cd24 (usually get cd21) was hopeful, then panicky, now sad. Slightly pinky brown tinged cm. Af due tomo or sat. Feel rubbish. I'm sorry for this negative post girls but I just feel like a failure right now.

Lisa- looks like you had a great time!

Kendra- Hang in there your not out unless af arrives! FX

Gueyilla- looks like you need clomid based on your progesterone levels...I am not sure what the other stuff means, sorry..

Mk8- I hope its not af coming! FX for you hun

Kasi- anything new?

Rn- how you feeling?

As for me... we will see.... I have been cramping, so I really feel like af is a coming.. I took two tests this week, and both were BFN's...last one I took was on Tuesday. I am going to take two more before we leave to go camping... if I am, it will for sure show by then!! I am going to take one today, and another Saturday if no af by then... we leave Sunday morning....

Cali - I swore AF was gonna get me before I got my BFP. My cramps felt just like AF cramps!!!! FX for you hun!!!

I still feel like poop. The medicine is not working. I took 2 of the 8mg Zofran pills the day before yesterday and they didn't help at all. I still puked ALL day. So we're going on 6 days without being able to keep anything down. Well, I kept some mashed potatoes down yesterday at work, but thats it.

I AM SOOOOOOO HUNGRY!!!! And my diaphragm is hurting so bad from all the puking!

I hope everyone is doing good.

Kendra - Sorry about the BFN, but you've still got time.

Gueyilla - I posted something on the other thread about your blood work. But it all looks fine. Im not familiar with the first two hormone tests, but the rest is perfect.

Def AF coming tomorrow... came earlier too- CD26 today! That means I had a super short LP (I think- didnt temp or OPK but based on EWCM). I think my LP will be 10 days!

Anyway, I hope everybody is doing ok. x

great news mk8!

well ladies today is cd25 and I have made it to 10 dpo ! so excited! still no sighn of af!

Ok girls... took another test.. BFN. So pretty sure I am out... now I just want af to show up so I can move on to my next clomid cycle!! today is 11dpo.... going to test again on Sat. if no af and if that is another negative.. then I will know for sure its a no this month...

Hi girls,

Cali- sorry about the BFN. Huge hugs.

I just got off the phone with my mother. I love her but it was probably one of the worst things telling her I am TTC. I am on the 6th cycle- AF due tomorrow for sure (so then on to cycle 7). Never been pregnant. Can I conceive? Will I ever be able to have a baby? Obviously a long of angst going on here. And what does mum say? "Well normal people get pregnant right away. So one does suspect". "You are going to be 32 next year... I hope that it will be OK if you get pregnant". Nice. I was so angry. My mum is old and she doesnt mean to be nasty at all, but she has no tact. I got off the phone in tears. I am angry with myself because I feel I have waited too long sometimes. I wanted to try this time last year but hubby wanted to wait until we got married and when he got a promotion so financially we were more secure. All sensible but I just cant help feeling life's unfair sometimes. I see his benefit scrounging brother and similarly lazy fiance who had two kids just like that. My hubby and his dad had to support them for a while.

Sorry for the negative vibes girls, I just had to tell someone and given I havent told friends we are TTC, I kinda have nobody to speak to. Plus, I dont think any friends will have the perfect thing to say.

Hope you ladies are feeling more positive than I. Hugs to all!

Hey mk8!
Try not to to best urself up! I'm 26 and on cycle 5, coming into cycle 6 so I wouldn't worry about ur age do much. Women get pregnant alot older! Also who says what Is normal and what isn't! We all know it can take a year to get preggers, u just got t stay positive.
If u are worried y not go see ur doctor? Mine was so helpful and understanding when I spoke to them about my concerns.
You need to remember everything happens for a reason and you will get preggers when the time is right.
Xx

Hey mk8!
Try not to to best urself up! I'm 26 and on cycle 5, coming into cycle 6 so I wouldn't worry about ur age do much. Women get pregnant alot older! Also who says what Is normal and what isn't! We all know it can take a year to get preggers, u just got t stay positive.
If u are worried y not go see ur doctor? Mine was so helpful and understanding when I spoke to them about my concerns.
You need to remember everything happens for a reason and you will get preggers when the time is right.
Xx

mk8- sorry you are having a rough day! But I just turned 33 in March, so I am still older than you... but I don't FEEL like I have waited to long... or that I'm even 33 already!! :haha:
But yes ttc after 30 may be a little harder... but we will get our BFP's... it may mean we get to try a little longer than we planned... but we will be so ready and excited when our time comes. Everything happens for a reason, and I am choosing to believe that my reason for another BFN is because that was not the baby we were meant to have... maybe next moth! In the meantime... yeah we get sad at every start if ANOTHER cycle... but we are entitled to!! We take a day or two to feel sorry for ourself, cause we are allowed, and then we pick ourself up, find our PMA and hope with FX for the next month to be "it"!! I hope your month is July!!!! :hugs::hugs:

lol! Chatnoir I was typing my message as you must have been posting yours!! :) hehe

Ugh! CD 91 and still waiting...what is going on?? Went on a work trip today and our travel group were all talking about their kids. I felt very left out and then I saw these adorable little girls at the mall and felt like crying! I've been trying to be positive but really, no period in 3 months now?? How can I be excited about TTC when I can't even TTC since it is all just one big never ending cycle :cry:

Rae- can't you go get provera or something? When is your Dr. appt again?!

I see the obgyn on the 21st. This is going to be my first visit with this doc and by the looks of it, I'm going to be dumping a whole lot on her at once.

Yeah... make a list so you don't forget anything.... I forget something EVERY TIME cause I don't make a list! grrr....I would see if she can do provera and clomid....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->