The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Mk8 - Sorry you got upset. My mom doesn't even know we are TTC, I can't even bear to hear what her thoughts would be. Only a few close friends and my sister know. I also firmly believe that "everything happens for a reason" and that we have to have faith that there is a bigger plan for us. You will catch that bean when the time is right. That said, I totally understand the whole wondering if you missed your prime thing. I'll be 30 in just a few months and it does make me wonder. But, there have been LOTS of women get pregnant much older than us. Try and stay positive.

Rae - I hear you, it's so irritating and disheartening. I'm always calculating how many times I should have had a chance to TTC and how many times I really have because of my stupid cycles. I think you have a dr appt at the end of the month, cause I do too, and I truly hope you get some answers. Remind me again how long you've been TTC?

I've been TTC since the beginning of November. So...it'll be almost 8 months by the time I see the doc, and only 3 cycles so far...

I've been TTC since the beginning of November. So...it'll be almost 8 months by the time I see the doc, and only 3 cycles so far...

Wow, too funny, same here! Well - I went off my bcp and had my period the last week of October. Then no period until Dec. Had no idea what was going on between then, so was kind of NTNP I guess. I've had 4 cycles so far including that one, this will be my 5th. My obgyn appt is the 28th. Guess we need to stick together, hehe! :hugs:

Good luck with your appointments ladies. Lisa, Rae, it sounds like there could be issues with ovulation and from what I have read, that's easy to fix for Clomid- very promising for you both. Hang in there girls.

Thanks for all your support. Hubby came home and gave me a cuddle- felt lovely :) Much better now. Thanks.

Cali - I swore AF was gonna get me before I got my BFP. My cramps felt just like AF cramps!!!! FX for you hun!!!

I still feel like poop. The medicine is not working. I took 2 of the 8mg Zofran pills the day before yesterday and they didn't help at all. I still puked ALL day. So we're going on 6 days without being able to keep anything down. Well, I kept some mashed potatoes down yesterday at work, but thats it.

I AM SOOOOOOO HUNGRY!!!! And my diaphragm is hurting so bad from all the puking!

I hope everyone is doing good.

Kendra - Sorry about the BFN, but you've still got time.

Gueyilla - I posted something on the other thread about your blood work. But it all looks fine. Im not familiar with the first two hormone tests, but the rest is perfect.

My moms says that the worst you feel the healthier the baby is lol

Morning ladies,

I'm out... :(

I dreaded taking my temp this morning because I just had a feeling... and of course my temp had dropped about .6 degrees. So I got up and went to the ladies and yep she reared her ugly head.

I am so upset! I really thought this would be my month. I guess if I have to look at the bright side the Femera did extend my luteal phase to 10 days that's 3 days longer than any of my other cycles..... but still completely drained and so tired of this.

I hope cycle 11 is the one!

Im sorry kasi. I know its tough but as you say, great that your lp has lengthened. fx for cycle 11.

Af arrived properly for me too. Sigh. Hope its lucky cycle number 7 for me!

Im a bit concerned my lp was too short s9 have commenced b complex vits again. Used in cycle 4.

I'm also worried I'm lacking ewcm, anyone tried fertilcm?

How are mums to be doing today?

Wow, too funny, same here! Well - I went off my bcp and had my period the last week of October. Then no period until Dec. Had no idea what was going on between then, so was kind of NTNP I guess. I've had 4 cycles so far including that one, this will be my 5th. My obgyn appt is the 28th. Guess we need to stick together, hehe! :hugs:

Definitely! I'll even let you know how my doc visit goes so maybe you'll know what to expect. Hopefully it is a quick fix.

Rae - Sounds good! :)

Kasi & Mk8 - Sorry girls. Next cycle will be the one!

After a long week at work I'm about to head out to sit on the deck with a good book and a glass of wine. Happy Friday!! :thumbup:

Has anybody seen my BFP? Oh where art thou? Heh heh. Better spirits today as you can see. (in case wondering, No, I am not pregnant...)

Hope you are all doing OK.

hi pink!
I am hanging in there! started cycle 11th yesterday... feeling a bit down but hopeful. How are you?

I'm doing pretty good... how about you ladies woohoo :sex:ing tonight but it to late this cycle...

hey girls

sorry to hear that you were a bit down kasi. hugs!

Hotpink- good to see you are in good spirits.

I am doing oK today. CD3 and always more hopeful in the first half of the cycle. Though am wondering if there is something "wrong" given I am on cycle 7 now. Periods seem regular, I appear to be ovulating (OPKs and temps) and wondering if there is something wrong like spermy issues or blocked tubes. The latter appearing to be v hard to fix! Sigh.

How are you doing pink? And you RN?

I'm on day 28 today, not gonna test though until I am a week late!

Chat why the heck wouldnt you test!?!?!?

Bfn this morning. Not gonna test for a cpl more days.

Cos I'm fed up of getting negatives! My cycle is all over place so I could test now and get a negative but it could just be too early.

Kendra & Chat- I hope you just have shy positives right now. FX the BFPs come along in the next couple of days! :) What cycles are you on ladies?

Well ladies I finally got my almost positive opk at 1pm, which means it will be positive later tonight!!! :wohoo: I'm on cd 52 (ish), I can't find my calendar where I keep track of my days.

Here's the wierd part. I don't know if you guys remember me saying that there was a bigger plan happening, and someone was watching out for me and wanted me to have a few last weekends of fun, and that's why my egg is late. Last weekend was the booze cruise, last night was the concert, and today my positive opk happens - how crazy is that?! I can't get over it! I have a good feeling about this cycle! :thumbup:

So anyone that's my age (29) will appreciate this -- last night I saw New Kids on the Block & Backstreet boys at Fenway Park (where the Red Sox play). It was such a great show!!

how are all you ladies doing?

i had tender boobs they also feel a little swollen but i think that is just cause i am getting close to ov.. I am gonna start using my opk tomorrow i usuallt get a + on cd 17 so like in a week. i have been taking my vit e, baby asprin, and prenatals with folic acid so hope this cycle i get my :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->