The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Haha the NKOTB huh? loved them when I was really young! Didn't really get into the Backstreet boys.. I was a bit older when they became popular! :)

I am just starting cycle 11... hoping it's my lucky one!

Lisa- yay to positive OPK! You get that egg girl!

Gueyilla- I agree, I see good things happening this month.

Gueyilla - There better be more BFP's, this thread certainly is due for some!!

Mk8 - Thanks. :)

Kasi - I know, they were my first concert when I was 13, so it was so crazy to see them again. And I have to say, I was kind of just whatever about BSB, but I forgot how many of their songs I liked!! Naughty by Nature made a guest appearance too, so that was fun.

Gueyilla - There better be more BFP's, this thread certainly is due for some!!

Mk8 - Thanks. :)

Kasi - I know, they were my first concert when I was 13, so it was so crazy to see them again. And I have to say, I was kind of just whatever about BSB, but I forgot how many of their songs I liked!! Naughty by Nature made a guest appearance too, so that was fun.

I never saw NKOTB in concert but I bet it was a blast seeing them! As for Naughty by Nature! That's awesome... all I can think is Hip hop hooray ho, hey ho... LOL

Ladies I sure hope this is my month..and we all get BFP's! 11 cycles is a long time! :(

Evening ladies!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend! :) Anyone about to test? Come on ladies we need some BFP's! :)

Well I guess it is officially my b-day since we're passed midnight here. I want this cycle to end!!! Seeing the doc in a week and a day. Hopefully we'll get things rolling again after that. I've had EWCM for the longest time now, wish my body could just ovulate already.

Happy birthday Rae! I hope you have a great one with the hubby. I know when it was my bday a week ago, I got rather down about no baby still but I sure hope you stay positive about it and enjoy this special day :)

Kasi- I hope you get your BFP too. I think it will be coming your way soon. Your LP lengthened heaps, which is a great sign so here's hoping you hit the jackpot this cycle :)

Work today... ugh. Trying to be positive on my end but it's pretty hard (as I am sure most of you know). 7th month now and ya know, this is the first month that I have felt so negative about things. Blah- sucks! Just in constant worry that something is wrong and docs just won't listen right now. I have a feeling my LP is on the short end (10-12 days). Im OK about the 12 days but the 10 day ones are the ones I am worried about. Especially as I appear to have temp drops and spotting on day 9 at times. My periods are also light so I am worried about thin lining. Gueyilla- did the docs prescribe you vit E or did he tell you to just pick some up yourself from chemists?

Well I guess it is officially my b-day since we're passed midnight here. I want this cycle to end!!! Seeing the doc in a week and a day. Hopefully we'll get things rolling again after that. I've had EWCM for the longest time now, wish my body could just ovulate already.

happy birthday!

Hey girls

How are you all today? Monday morning... YEURGH!

Hope everybody is doing OK.

My period has kinda finished. Weird. 3 days and only 1 day of being heavy. Hmm....

Hello lovely ladies

All a bit quiet today. Or does it normally only perk up in the evenings? Hmmm....

Hope everybody is doing alright and there is a lot of PMA going on in the group! :)

Do you girls remember that I went for a scan and bloods because I was having pelvic pain? The doc said:
- no thyroid issue
- no cysts
- free androgen index was slightly elevated (suggests PCOS) but scan confirmed no PCOS
He did not confirm if I was ovulating or had any hormonal balances because the bloods were not carried out on certain days in the cycle. He just wanted to check that things were generally OK. Anyway, I got a copy of my results. Now I know we don't have docs amongst us (I dont think) but I thought I would throw them out there to see if they mean anything to anybody. Im guessing not, otherwise doc would have said (maybe? he wasnt talking to me about fertility but we did touch on the topic).

SCAN
- Uterus anteverted and appears normal in size, shape and echopattern. Measures 76x36x46mm.
- Endometrius appears thin and regular measuring 7mm; LMP=3/7
- Both ovaries appear normal in size, shape and echotexture
- No free fluids or adnexal masses seen.

BLOODS (done on CD9, I think I ovulate on CD16)
(A whole load of results relating to full blood count - which appeared fine, won't post that here).
- Serum FSH level 3.0u/L
- Serum LH Level 2.8 u/L
- Serum progesterone <1 nmol/L. No biochemical indication of ovulation.
- Serum testosterone 2.3 nmol/L (0.5-3.0)
- Serum sex hormne glob 26 nmol/L (20-125)
- Free androgen index HI 8.8 (1.2-5.3) SR

Anybody have any thoughts?

Rae - Happy Birthday!!! :hugs:

Mk8 - Glad your scan went well, and there are no thyroid prob or cysts. Not sure about any of the bloodwork numbers.

Well I was expecting my positive opk this morning, but instead I have a barely-there line today. :shrug: So, now I'm wondering if I missed my positive on Saturday, and yesterday what I saw was my falling LH surge, rather than my rising LH surge. :dohh: Seriously, I've been POAS 2-3 times a day since like cd15, and Saturday was the ONE DAY I didn't have time -- and I may have missed my positive?!?! I'm so annoyed. :growlmad: I don't temp or anything, so now I have no idea what's going on. So frustrating. I have to admit, I was on such a high when I saw my almost positive opk, and today I want to :cry: because I have no idea what to think. Blah.

oh lisa, sorry youre a bit down. did you bd at all?

Last night we did. But hadn't in about a week cause I was frustrated and sick of doing it every other night "for nothing", haha. Going to BD again tonight, and hoping if my egg did come Saturday or yesterday it hangs out for long enough to get caught!

Hello ladies how is your days going?

Afm: Happy Anniversary to me and DH he'll be coming home late after work today I don't know if he has anything planned for us just yet but ill find out when he gets home though...

happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i say wrap a bow around yourself and wait for hubby to arrive to unwrap u! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->