The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Ladies - my opk is dark again!! So maybe I didn't miss my surge!! :wohoo: So excited. BD'd last night and the night before. Might have to take tonight off, hubby has a work function and won't be home til late. Hoping to get my positive later or tomorrow, and continue BD'ing for a few more days!!! :happydance:

Hotpink - Happy Anniversary!!

yay lisa!

Thank you!! It's so funny when these TTC-related things happen...first I text my one close friend who is also TTC (we keep each other updated on all the little comings and goings, haha) and then I think that I have to get on here and tell you girls!!

Hope everyone else is doing well. It's been quiet on here the last few days! :coffee:

BFN on Answer test this morning.. AF is due today and not here yet but she was late last month so we shall see. Been eating like a pig and my boobs just started hurting today, usually they hurt from like five or six days before until the day of AF. Back is killing me. Super moody- flipped out on DH yesterday and told him I was leaving him. So..

Oh ok on with cycle 6! Had my day of depression now back to positive thinking! Ordered sticks for my clearblue monitor, also booked my day 21 blood test for the 4th July. This month I also have my 6monthly smear during my 2 week wait so not sure if we should break this month?!
Arrrrrhhhhhh

Lisa, hope you caught the egg! :) it has gone a bit quiet lately, what have people been up to? Stepping up the Bd? Heh heh.

Kendra, here's hoping the moody kendra is a sign of a bfp! Haha.

Chat, im glad to hear you're more positive. On to cycle 6!

As for me, my mood is a bit mixed. I'm on cyc/e 7 now girls and im getting more and more worried we cant get pregnant. My cycles are regular, albeit my lp could be a bit longer.(10/11 days usually.)
My hubby is pretty healthy, hes never smoked and drinks very rarely. We are 31. We are having regular bd and definitely bding around o. Just doesnt make sense to me.

Its very difficult to stay positive isn't? Specially when you think all the ingredients are there so y don't I have a bun in the oven?! But there must be a reason the average couple take a year to concieve.

Gotta keep positive and hoping it will happen for all of us!

Sitting here waiting for the :witch: to show her ugly face.. temp dropped below cover line today...

hi pink!
I am hanging in there! started cycle 11th yesterday... feeling a bit down but hopeful. How are you?

Sorry to hear you were feeling down chick, how are you now? anything you wanna chat about?

hey girls

sorry to hear that you were a bit down kasi. hugs!

Hotpink- good to see you are in good spirits.

I am doing oK today. CD3 and always more hopeful in the first half of the cycle. Though am wondering if there is something "wrong" given I am on cycle 7 now. Periods seem regular, I appear to be ovulating (OPKs and temps) and wondering if there is something wrong like spermy issues or blocked tubes. The latter appearing to be v hard to fix! Sigh.

How are you doing pink? And you RN?

I am doing fine thanks MK8, boobs still sore and im sure they are growing by the day. Got my booking appointment in two weeks so will have a little more info then. Its a bit strange as not been sick yet and keep expecting to.

hi pink!
I am hanging in there! started cycle 11th yesterday... feeling a bit down but hopeful. How are you?

Sorry to hear you were feeling down chick, how are you now? anything you wanna chat about?

hi pink! I think the whole process is beginning to get me down. I didn't think I would get pregnant right away but 11 cycles? its just getting harder and harder to stay positive. :(

Hey kasigirl, completely symphasie with you! So frustrating and heartbreaking. Only one if my friends knows we are ttc and I keep moaning to her about it lol, but now am sat at home alone feeling very sorry myself! Baby adverts all over tv makes me wanna scream!
Have u been to ur gp at all?
X

hey girls

sorry to hear that you were a bit down kasi. hugs!

Hotpink- good to see you are in good spirits.

I am doing oK today. CD3 and always more hopeful in the first half of the cycle. Though am wondering if there is something "wrong" given I am on cycle 7 now. Periods seem regular, I appear to be ovulating (OPKs and temps) and wondering if there is something wrong like spermy issues or blocked tubes. The latter appearing to be v hard to fix! Sigh.

How are you doing pink? And you RN?

I am doing fine thanks MK8, boobs still sore and im sure they are growing by the day. Got my booking appointment in two weeks so will have a little more info then. Its a bit strange as not been sick yet and keep expecting to.

Good luck with your appointment! Keep us posted :)

:hugs: Kasi

As Chat says- have you been to your GP?

hi pink!

hi pink! I think the whole process is beginning to get me down. I didn't think I would get pregnant right away but 11 cycles? its just getting harder and harder to stay positive. :(

Nothing much to update here. Counting down to my appointment with the obgyn next week. Hopefully she'll have some answers for me!

ladies, you are all the best! :)

I have been to see someone and finally got help! just started my 2nd cycle of femara to help with ovulation.... :)

Ok ladies I am two days late bbs usually hurt before AF they were hurting and stopped today. Feet are very swollen looks like I have huge bubbles on the tops of my feet.. very moody still. Seems like hood signs what an awesome fathers day present this could be for dh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->