The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Grrr AF never showed up yesterday I'm having lot of cramps but the could be form me being excersing again and back in 2008 when I had no AF for 4 months till DH and I got Married and :sex: cause I excersied way to much my Dr. Said to me I'm starting to think that cause AF should have came from cd28-35 and now it 37cd wth oh well I kind of like it being really active could do that too and I had this aswell in high school being in all the sport I was in I think it was like once a year I wouldnt have AF for 4 months aswell too...

hotpink i'm right there with you AF was supposed to show tuesday tested about 10 minutes ago and BFN still.. i don't get it

Kendra & Hotpink - FX that you are both on your way to a :bfp:!!

Well ladies my opk's got lighter today and I'm counting yesterday as ovulation day, so today at CD 56 I am finally starting my 2WW. Whew, it's taken for-e-ver to get here! :haha: Hopfully ovulating this late won't be a problem, and I am also on my way to a :bfp:!!

Cali, haven't heard from you in a while. You ok?

Lisa- yay to TWW! Here's hoping this is your BFP month! :)

Well ladies, I have some catching up to do but I just wanted to stop in real quick and tell you that i have been put on bedrest at 9wks 3days. I cant stop bleeding so i will probably be on bedrest until after the placenta attaches fully and takes over.
Went to doc yesterday morning, saw a different one cause mine is out of town til next week. He did a scan and baby looks great, moving all around. My cervix is still closed, but I have a bad subchorionic bleed. So bedrest it is. He told me I probably should have already been on bedrest. I think I might switch to him. He said the continued bleeding is not being helped by my hyperemesis.
Bt anyways....thats my update.

Hope everyone is doing ok. I have some catching up to do.

awww rn what a stressful thing to be dealing with! how long does it take for the placenta to attach?

af got me today three days late. seems like whenever i'm late she always comes back with a vengence :(

Kendra - So sorry! :hugs:

RN - Thanks for updating us, I was thinking about you. Get some rest. Sounds like the baby is still doing great, I hope everything stays that way. Keep us posted.

welp..now its my turn be depressed..still no BFP...tryin not to give up..its SOO HARD

RN- thanks for the update. Get plenty of rest honey and try not to stress about it too much. Praying your little bean sticks and you feel 100% soon!

Baby- I am sorry to hear you are low hun. I know it's tough. It's such a horrid yoyo emotional journey isn't it. What month of TTC are you on now? What's the game plan this month?

hi pink!
I am hanging in there! started cycle 11th yesterday... feeling a bit down but hopeful. How are you?

Sorry to hear you were feeling down chick, how are you now? anything you wanna chat about?

hi pink! I think the whole process is beginning to get me down. I didn't think I would get pregnant right away but 11 cycles? its just getting harder and harder to stay positive. :(

Hey kasi - have you tried using CB OTK? They are really good. Try and stay positive and try not to stress about it. I know its hard but try to forget you are TTC, I got stressed at not getting :BFP: and decided to forget about testing for the whole month and just BD every other day and I got my :bfp: without thinking about it, I was supposed to have the :witch: whilst I was and forgot about this and then when I came back my CB program (clearblue cycle calender widget which is eay to download tells you when to start testing) on my PC said I was due :witch: two days before and I just thought oh well it will come tomorrow but it never did and only hit me when I was a week late and just thought I would take a HPT and got it! I say try anything once :hugs:

Well I may have finally ovulated. Fertility friend confirmed but I'll be doubtful until I see my temps stay up. Not that it really matters since it was on like CD 97 which I very highly doubt is conducive of making a baby. But, at least I am still capable of ovulating (maybe). I see the doc on Tuesday so hopefully she can help me out.

Pink,

I use CB OPK's now and temp. I started Femara last month and it did help my cycle. I o'd on day 15 and finally had a longer LP of 10 days so my cycle was 26 days....I think my body is finally agreeing to help me out in the TTC journey whether it wants to or not! :)

I did get some possibly bad news yesterday though. My husband finally went in to get his stuff checked out! :) Poor guy was mortified! Anyways, he gave a sample and had an exam and the Dr. mentioned that he may know what the problem is..... He may have some kind of vericose vein on his scrotum that is possibly causing low sperm count, motility etc..... Part of me is excited to know that maybe this isn't all my fault, but the other part knows that this is going to be extremely tough on my hubby if he does end up with a low sperm count! He will take this really hard if it turns out that way. It in his words makes him less of a man... :(

I am keeping my fingers crossed that he checks out ok. If he doesn't we will probably have to put TTC on hold until he gets things back on track. :(

I am not a patient person so this is getting really hard for me! 11 cycles and now this.....

On another note, how are you? Are you getting excited! do you want me to tell you what you are having? If you do I have 3 questions for you!

How old were you when you conceived? How old was your hubby when you conceived and in what month did you conceive?

Let me know and I will tell you! I have only been wrong a handful of times and have done this a hundred or so times!

Well I may have finally ovulated. Fertility friend confirmed but I'll be doubtful until I see my temps stay up. Not that it really matters since it was on like CD 97 which I very highly doubt is conducive of making a baby. But, at least I am still capable of ovulating (maybe). I see the doc on Tuesday so hopefully she can help me out.

Woo hoo Lisa! That's great news! Then maybe you can end this cycle and move forward! Good luck at the Dr.'s on Tuesday!

Hey sweetie, sorry to hear hubby may have issues with spermies. But fingers crossed that the docs can help if there is an issue.

On your LP... isn't your LP 11 days if you O'd on CD15 and your cycle was 26 days long? You count the day after O up to the last day of your cycle, the day before AF arrives right?

Pink,

I use CB OPK's now and temp. I started Femara last month and it did help my cycle. I o'd on day 15 and finally had a longer LP of 10 days so my cycle was 26 days....I think my body is finally agreeing to help me out in the TTC journey whether it wants to or not! :)

I did get some possibly bad news yesterday though. My husband finally went in to get his stuff checked out! :) Poor guy was mortified! Anyways, he gave a sample and had an exam and the Dr. mentioned that he may know what the problem is..... He may have some kind of vericose vein on his scrotum that is possibly causing low sperm count, motility etc..... Part of me is excited to know that maybe this isn't all my fault, but the other part knows that this is going to be extremely tough on my hubby if he does end up with a low sperm count! He will take this really hard if it turns out that way. It in his words makes him less of a man... :(

I am keeping my fingers crossed that he checks out ok. If he doesn't we will probably have to put TTC on hold until he gets things back on track. :(

I am not a patient person so this is getting really hard for me! 11 cycles and now this.....

On another note, how are you? Are you getting excited! do you want me to tell you what you are having? If you do I have 3 questions for you!

How old were you when you conceived? How old was your hubby when you conceived and in what month did you conceive?

Let me know and I will tell you! I have only been wrong a handful of times and have done this a hundred or so times!

Very quiet on here! How's everyone doing?
I'm on day 6 using the clearblue fertilty monitor so should have to start using the sticks tomorrow :) counting down the days till my blood tests aswel...2 weeks have never felt so long!!

Good luck Chat! :) Keep us posted on the tests.

Yes, seems quiet here lately- hope everybody is OK.

Anybody heard from Cali? She was due AF and no word from her since... I hope she caught her BFP! :)

As for me, CD11. Nothing to report aside from noticing pinky tinged discharge today. Weird. I haven't ovulated yet. What's going on? Should i be worried? We BD'd yest... wondering if DH did it too hard.:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->