The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hi girls! Just checking in, 5 dpo (I think) and nothing exciting to report. I've been kind of crampy today, which I had convinced myself was a good sign, until I went back and saw that last cycle I was cramping about 5 dpo too - which obviously wasn't a good sign. Sooo, that's that! :shrug:

3 more days left of work until some time off (I work in a school), so that's exciting!! Then about a week and a half off before the extended school year program, which I'm doing. It's only 5 weeks, Mon-Thurs half days, so it's really not bad. I'll actually have most of August off. I've also been looking into a per diem job for the summer, I need to keep myself busy or I have a feeling I'll become even more obsessed with TTC.

Hope everyone is doing well!! :hugs:

Lisa! I think I'm on 5dpo finally too! Temps have stayed up so far. I go to the doc tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some info to share with you about these silly long cycles. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Hopefully I'll get some answers.

Good luck ladies! :) Glad to hear that your cycles are finally coming to an end.... or maybe the beginning? :)

Morning girls

Lisa, rae- hurrah to the tww.

Rae- hope you get some answers soon. Keep us posted.

Kasi, how are you doing? Hoping femara works its baby magic for you!

Morning girls

Lisa, rae- hurrah to the tww.

Rae- hope you get some answers soon. Keep us posted.

Kasi, how are you doing? Hoping femara works its baby magic for you!

hiya mk8!

I am hanging in there... waiting to o. lots of stress at work so I haven't been obsessed this month, with ttc... how are you?

Lisa! I think I'm on 5dpo finally too! Temps have stayed up so far. I go to the doc tomorrow so hopefully I'll have some info to share with you about these silly long cycles. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Hopefully I'll get some answers.

Oh how funny, hooray to a TWW buddy!!! Good luck at the doc tomorrow, let us know how you make out!

So I went to the obgyn today and talked to her about TTC after the routine pelvic exam stuff. She said with my cycles being so long that my body was probably having trouble ovulating. I told her that my temps have gone up each cycle just really late into them and she agreed I'm probably revving up to ovulate but never quite get there until finally it happens. I got the typical "the average 28 day cycle couple doesn't get pregnant until 6-8 months of trying" so they're not worried until it has been a year.

Since I barely have any opportunity to even try to get pregnant with these long cycles, she is going to do half of the infertility work-up now so that we can at least try and give me a chance. I have to go for an intrauterine sonogram to check for PCOS and blood work to check my thyroid and all the other stuff to see if I'm ovulating which will include a pregnancy test. If the results come back not pregnant, I've been prescribed prometrium to start my period. After that I've been instructed to have sex 3 times a week for the best opportunity. She did say depending on the results, we may have to look into some type of medication to help with ovulation and we also scheduled my appointment for when we hit the year mark. At that point, they'll check my tubes and such and check hubby's sperm.

I already scheduled my blood work for Thursday since I'm impatient :)

Glad you got some answers Rae!! I have a feeling I'll get a very similar speech when I go next week. So frustrating to have to wait a year, but at least she is doing some of the testing now. That's awesome. How long until it has been a year for you??

It'll be a year in November so we scheduled my next appointment right around Thanksgiving. They asked if that was going to be a problem being so close to the holiday and I said nope! Hopefully your doc is willing to start some stuff now too! Or that we're just both pregnant now and don't have to bother :)

Hehe, yes I think we will both get our :bfp: in a few weeks....so all of this won't matter anyway. :) (It will be a year for us in October, so many similarities!)

Something interesting - my doc said she doesn't believe in planned pregnancies, she said we can plan and schedule as much as they want but they always just happen in their own time. Hopefully our time is soon! Have you had any symptoms yet? I'm trying hard not to symptom spot but of course that is impossible. Had some mild cramping so far and woke up extremely nauseous on Monday but other than that and sore breasts, nothing much.

No symptoms...just the "fake" ones!! I've been a little crampy and have sore boobs, but I'm learning that these things always happen in my TWW so nothing special. :shrug:

Congrats Hotpink! How did you get your BFP and not know it?

Yaaaay Hotpink! Congrats!! I love the stories of getting a BFP with no symptoms, since I don't have any! :) Do you know how many dpo you were? And did you do anything special this cycle? Come on, fill us all in!

Well FF said I Oed on cd17 I test 9dpo 19dpo and 23dpo which was cd40 for me iv been cramping like AF is coming but she never shows up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->