The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hello ladies

I am very pleased to hear that Femara is working so well for you Kasi. FX that this is your BFP month. As all the other girls say, it only takes one time! :)

Lisa- not too sure about the flow of AF... I think the docs are only concerned when it is really light (so maybe the lining wont facilitate implantation) or really heavy (may signal potential endo issues). That said, I tend to spot the day before AF ever since I started the TTC journey and I am concerned it was a sign of low progesterone as my LP wasn't super long. FX this is your month! Can't wait for your update on your appt. Also, saw your post about OPKs- thanks but I bought a crazy tonne of them! Hoping to get my BFP before I use them all up!

Rae- how are you doing hun?

RN/Pink- If you are logging in, please update us on how you are doing.

Anybody heard from Caligirl at all?

Hey to everybody else! Hope everything is going OK.

x

I'm ok. The wait is killing me though. I so didn't expect to even have a 2WW this cycle since it just would not end so I don't know what to do with myself. I really don't think this cycle was the one for us so I'm trying not to get excited but I can't help but hope. I wish my lab results would come in today so I'd just know but I'm sure they'll take longer than a day. I can't stand all the waiting!

Anything new with you mk8?

Best of luck with the results Rae! Just hope that the docs can help you to get that wonderful BFP we are all waiting for :)

As for me, I got a positive OPK a day earlier than I expected. I got it yesterday which is day 14 (tested at 730pm). I got another one today at day15 (tested at 330pm) so perhaps I caught it on its way up and down. I happened to have BD'd yesterday morning before work and after getting the OPK, we BD'd this morning too. I also noticed a temp dip this morning so perhaps that means I am/have ovulated today. I plan to jump on hubby for some more BD action tomorrow too! But we have tried the lots of BD around O time before. This cycle, I had hoped to BD on CD14 (am) and again on what I thought would be O day, CD16 am, so there was a break for DH's spermies to regenerate. Hey ho. The only thing we have really done differently is to BD in the morning this cycle. I am hoping it works.

Right now though, I am quite mellow. I think I have entered the "I cant be bothered right now" phase. But I get the impression that hubby has been cranked up on the worry stage. I was reading my internal ultrasound result out loud and told him I have an "anteverted uterus", which he initially thought wasn't the most common one and could cause fertility issues. (I am pretty sure it is the common one). Anyway, he seemed almost relieved, like "oh, thank goodness, its not me". I don't want it to be either of us, I just want to have a bubs!

You just reminded me that I need to make my ultrasound appointment too! Whoops. I forgot in my rush for the blood test. My doc did say that the ultrasound wasn't as time sensitive as the blood test is though since I can't start meds until after blood test. Guess I need to call and make yet another appointment.

I'm with you though...tired of worrying about all kinds of issues, just want to make a baby and have it stick!

Rae- if you can, try to make the u/s appointment just before you expect to O so the doc can see the follicle! I went pretty early (CD9) when I went for mine. I didnt go for fertility reasons, the doc wanted to see if there were cysts (or inflammation of an abnormal nature probably- i was having pain) but it would have been good to go if I could see other stuff! :)

Mine isn't for fertility either - it is because my cycles have been so long so they're checking for things like PCOS I'm sure.

Rae- I see... Well if poss, see if you can time it to just before O - the docs will generally talk you through what they see and you can ask for things. Keep us posted on the results of the bloods! Good luck hun!

Lisa - Yeah, they check for cysts around your uterus.

MK8- Wish it was my doc performing the ultrasound but I'm actually being sent to a lab and then the results are being sent to my obgyn and she'll call me with all the info. So basically I won't get any info until I hear from the obgyn again. Definitely a good idea to get it done around O time but I have no idea when that is now since my cycles have been insanely long. So, I'm just going in as soon as possible so that we can hopefully find out soon what is causing it.

I'm in the 2WW right now so I'm getting the ultrasound done (hopefully) before AF shows and then maybe if it is PCOS or something of the sort the obgyn can get me on something to help out this next cycle instead of having to wait even longer. Though of course I'm hoping that the blood work comes back saying positive for pregnancy and I can skip this whole mess all together :)

FX bfp arrives before any tests!!!!

On the scan, it wasnt my doc who did mine either, but the guy who did do it (wasnt a doc) did talk through it and told me no cysts. good luck!!

Oh I hope I get someone who talks me through it then! I keep hearing from people that they don't explain anything and I'd have to wait to hear from doc. If it is anything like the place I got my bloodwork done, they had me in and out and didn't even say anything about anything. Just, ok - you're done.

So how early is too early to start testing? I'm already getting the poas urge. Maybe tomorrow or Sunday I'll try just because I'm impatient...

Hey ladies hope u are all having a nice weekend!
Day12 for me got a high on myCBFM today just hope I get a peak this month! Last month it stayed high for about two weeks but no peak :(
hope we get some bfps soon! Xx

Chat, hopefully you get your peak and catch that eggy. I want us all to get our BFPs soon so we can all be bump buddies :)

So I broke and tested this morning, knowing full well it was much too early. Not surprised by the BFN. But my temps did jump up even more today. Hopefully that is a good sign. I think I'm going to wait to test again until Monday which will be 12 dpo but I might just wait and see if my doc calls back with the blood test results by then. Unless I get the whole poas urge.

hey girls

quick hello from sunny london- a bit of a rarity but lapping it up :) off out to enjoy it some more, just want to say hi and hope everybody is doing well.

my opks are back to negatives now. im on CD17 and had positives on CD14 and CD15. Had a massive temp dip on CD15 and it went back up on CD16 but it isnt higher than my other BBTs before I got my positive OPK. What's going on? hmmm

I read somewhere that some people have a gradual temp rise after O not an immediate major jump in temp. Maybe that is what you're getting this cycle.

My temps have been pretty good so far but they did dip today...kinda thinking that means AF will be here in the next few. I'm just hoping she doesn't show before my ultrasound on Wednesday.

Hey Rae- thanks. What's your usual LP hun? FX no AF and you are in fact on your way to a BFP! One dip doesn't mean much Rae, hopefully the temps will go up again tomorrow. I am staying hopeful for you. How are you doing otherwise?

LP last cycle was 15 days. I'm normally on 14 or 15 days so I should know in the next day or so. I'll be ok with it either way. Of course, I want this time to be the one but since my doc already prescribed prometrium at least I have something that may help get things working correctly for next cycle. I'm also just excited to see this cycle finally end. Still keeping that little bit of hope though that we might finally see that BFP.

Sometimes I think this temping isn't helping it just makes everything more nerve-wracking. The obgyn told me I could just relax and stop temping until I get AF but of course I'm obsessing and haven't stopeed :)

How are things for you today?

Pink,

I use CB OPK's now and temp. I started Femara last month and it did help my cycle. I o'd on day 15 and finally had a longer LP of 10 days so my cycle was 26 days....I think my body is finally agreeing to help me out in the TTC journey whether it wants to or not! :)

I did get some possibly bad news yesterday though. My husband finally went in to get his stuff checked out! :) Poor guy was mortified! Anyways, he gave a sample and had an exam and the Dr. mentioned that he may know what the problem is..... He may have some kind of vericose vein on his scrotum that is possibly causing low sperm count, motility etc..... Part of me is excited to know that maybe this isn't all my fault, but the other part knows that this is going to be extremely tough on my hubby if he does end up with a low sperm count! He will take this really hard if it turns out that way. It in his words makes him less of a man... :(

I am keeping my fingers crossed that he checks out ok. If he doesn't we will probably have to put TTC on hold until he gets things back on track. :(

I am not a patient person so this is getting really hard for me! 11 cycles and now this.....

On another note, how are you? Are you getting excited! do you want me to tell you what you are having? If you do I have 3 questions for you!

How old were you when you conceived? How old was your hubby when you conceived and in what month did you conceive?

Let me know and I will tell you! I have only been wrong a handful of times and have done this a hundred or so times!

Hi Kasi

I am feeling ok, as it is a rare warm day in sunny england I have been out in the garden most of the afternoon and I had to go inside due to my neighbours having a BBQ and I could not stand the smell of whatever it was they were cooking, just felt like throwing up all the time. I have not had MS but feeling very nauseous in the morning when I wake up. Sorry to hear about your hubby, hope things get sorted for him and you get your :BFP: very soon

Congrats to hotpink on your :BFP:

I have my first booking appointment next tues where they will do bloods and stuff and give me info, not sure whether they will listen for heartbeat or not?! It seems a little weird I dont feel like I thought I would feel but until I hear baby' heartbeat it wont be real until then. Boobs have been mega sore over the last week like someone is pulling on them and been having cramps on and off but apart from that not much else so fingers X everything is ok

Glad to hear the weather has been nice for you! My hubby and I just came back from a Staycation her in Phoenix. It's been about 110 degrees here this weekend and super sunny so we needed to be where a pool was! :) We had a great time!

Hopefully you don't end up with too bad of MS.... :)

So my hubby's tests came back good! My meds are working wonders too... maybe this will be our month! I sure hope so!

i had to call my pcm and have him put more referrals so now i have to wait till thursday to go in just so he can write tricare err how upset am i lol. well on a good note and bad not my dr said that my linning looks great but that she thinks that im just not ov. errr!! i cant make another appt till my refferals are in omg!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->