The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Omg!!!after 4 months of using ovualation predictors I have finally got a peak!!!
So hopefully blood tests on Monday will show that I have ovulated ok!

Wooohoooo!! :wohoo:

Perfect timing for your blood test too!!

Now go :sex:!! Hehehe.

Cry!!!! only gone and got a bladder infection! Sitting on the train bloody busting to go but toilet door is busted!! Hope I make the journey without any accidents! Arhhhh

yay to positive opk chat but so sorry to hear about infection- go home and drink lots of water, pee lots, drink more, pee more. flush it out and hopefully it will go so you can bd!

Can I just say I hate AF??? Knew she was coming today but still...
I got my period literally and hour before my ultrasound. The tech was really nice about it though and said not to worry about it. Now I'm having terrible cramps and I'm acting like a raving b*tch because of it. Tech didn't really tell me anything other than she was able to get some good pictures because I did good with filling my bladder. She said my doc should have the results by Friday or Monday. Still haven't heard back about my blood test but it seems kind of silly now since it was for a prescription to bring on AF and she came all by herself.

Oh Rae, sorry AF got you! But at least this finally means an end to your crazy long cycle!!! Glad you could still get your ultrasound done. I will keep my FX for good results from both your ultrasound and bloodwork - I'm sure they checked other things besides what would be needed to give meds to start AF.

On to the next cycle we go. This will be THE ONE, I just know it!! :hugs:

RN- thanks for the update. Get plenty of rest honey and try not to stress about it too much. Praying your little bean sticks and you feel 100% soon!

Baby- I am sorry to hear you are low hun. I know it's tough. It's such a horrid yoyo emotional journey isn't it. What month of TTC are you on now? What's the game plan this month?

well i only took my temp this cycle..and its our 4th month ttc..its been soo hard. but today i took a 1st response and gotta faint :bfp: !!!! :)

Congrats Baby!

Lisa, I sure hope this next one is it for us! I'm kind of hoping my results come in fast enough for my doc to figure something out for this cycle but I don't know if that'll happen. Thinking we're on our own again. Though I feel like maybe it is just a matter of getting timing right because we seem to just miss timing our BDing with ovulation since I can't predict it with my cycles all over the place. Hoping the 3 times a week recommended by the obgyn will have us covered. Maybe that is all we need to make it work.

thanx :) im freaking out right now!! im trying not to get false hope. but those lines are clearly there. i tried to put it on here but i could only put the link at the bottom of my sig. but hey lines are line. i bought clear blue digital today. ill use it friday!!

The pic is really tiny but I still see the line. No questions about that one.

Congrats Baby! WOW! So good to come back to this thread to see such great news! WOOPEE! 4 months TTCing... You know, we have all been talking so long on here that I thought it was longer. 4 months is pretty darn quick missy- congrats :) Rest up hun. And go and join the bumperstickers thread!

Rae- good to hear the scan delivered good pics. FX for the results. When I went to get my scan I didnt know you had to drink water! Woopsee.

How is everybody else today?

I see it too Baby!! Congrats!! Wow - only 4 months!! I'll admit to being a little jealous :dohh: but so super happy for you!!

I love looking at FF and seeing charts where ovulation was late and ended up in a BFP. I just came across one with ovulation on cd50!! :thumbup:

heh heh- yes, it could be you lisa!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw a thread on here from someone else with longer cycles and her doc told her it is absolutely still possible to get pregnant with longer cycles as long as you still ovulat. We just get less chances than those 28 day cycle people.

My doctor called back with my ultrasound results today. No cysts or anything. Everything was normal. They said they should have my blood work back by Tuesday and will call me then with the results. Wondering now if maybe it is a thyroid issue since she mentioned that. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Hi Ladies how we all keeping?

Congrats baby you done your other test yet??

I did 3 before I believed it was true, we need some more :bfp: this month ladies, fingers x for you all

Pink- Hey hun! How are you doing? I am seeing so many ladies post their BFPs- its great. First Baby then on another couple of threads I see more BFP announcements.

One has been TTCing number 1 for 6 months and conceived naturally on cycle 7.

Another is a mum already and was TTCing number 2 for 8 months, was due to go to the docs when got her BFP.

Another - BFP after a year of trying and 2 MCs, hopefully this one will stick for her :)

So much good news! Come on girls- we can do it!

Rae- keep us posted on the bloods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->