The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Yes, so nice to see BFPs isn't it?? You can just feel the positive energy and it fills you with so much hope!

Our turn is soon girlies!! :hugs:

I say this month is it! I always wanted a May baby since hubby's bday is in April and mine is June. With my long cycles, that would put us at the very end of April or into May if this cycle is the one.

I too like the idea of an April baby, not sure why. Maybe cause we don't have any family members' bdays near April, so baby's bday would be special. Plus April is when it's beginning to get nice here in New England...sometimes! But we can also get snow in April haha. Anyway, an April baby would be FABULOUS. Let's do it Rae! :thumbup:

I'm on it :) Just waiting for AF to go away. The last 3 days she has been quite the witch, I figure it is from the lining having so long to build up. As soon as AF is over we're on a strict 3 times a week BD schedule and I am going to stick to it! We've missed O time the last few cycles because they've been so long and I have no idea when O is coming on but not this time!

Yeah that's what happened to us last time too. We were doing every other day from like cd 15-30...and totally wore ourselves out by the time I ov'd at cd 55. Sad to say but it's hard for us to DTD that much!! :haha: Maybe we'll try 3x/week too. That's a little more managable than every other, especially when you have no idea when that egg is coming. No worries though, our cycles are going to be MUCH shorter this time than they were last time around, I just know it.

Yeah, I can't imagine mine being much longer :) It happened to me one other time this summer too and then they went back to semi-normal, until now.

I'm officially on my two week wait! So nothing else I can do this month! Fingers crossed we bd'd enough :)

Good Morning ladies! :)

So today is CD23 and I am 10dpo but I think the :witch: has arrived. :( So last month I made it to a 10 day luteal phase and if the :witch: is really here then I only had a 9 day luteal phase this month :( I am starting to get really frustrated too.

How is everyone else doing?

Kasi, I look at your chart and it is so short! It is like we're having the opposite problems - mine is forever long and yours is short. I think they say 10 days is still fine for a luteal phase but I don't know for sure. Mine has always been 14 or 15. Only thing normal about my cycles.

Kasi, I look at your chart and it is so short! It is like we're having the opposite problems - mine is forever long and yours is short. I think they say 10 days is still fine for a luteal phase but I don't know for sure. Mine has always been 14 or 15. Only thing normal about my cycles.
I know! amazing isn't it! why can't we combine our cycles? I want your luteal phase and you want my short cycles! hmm I guess beggars cant be choosers!

Yep.... :witch: has arrived. :( 9 months and nothing... I am so discouraged! I haven't had anything happen at all since cycle 1 and now I am on cycle 12. I know this may seem insensitive, but the women that are having chemicals and MC's at least know they can get pregnant... I haven't had anything close to a positive HPT.... I know that it's awful to have a chemical or early MC but.... What I would give to just know that it was a possibility. :( The questions are starting to get to me too... My favorite, "Any news yet?" umm no! Please stop asking! This is hard enough knowing that my body isn't working the way it should. This is all my fault and I just don't know what do do anymore.

I am so excited everytime I see someone get a BFP! But then I get angry for a minute when I see this is their first cycle or maybe their 3rd cycle....

Sorry for the rant ladies I am just a bit frustrated and down about this whole process. I apologize too if I may have offended anyone!

Ohh Kasi, you just made me tear up. I feel your pain, friend. Especially when it comes to feeling excited, yet jealous/upset when others get their BFP right away. Please don't get discouraged or think that it is all your fault. There are a million and one reasons why it may not happen each cycle. Keep your head up and know that it will happen when the time is right. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ohh Kasi, you just made me tear up. I feel your pain, friend. Especially when it comes to feeling excited, yet jealous/upset when others get their BFP right away. Please don't get discouraged or think that it is all your fault. There are a million and one reasons why it may not happen each cycle. Keep your head up and know that it will happen when the time is right. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks Lisa... I know I will feel better tomorrow... Day one is always tough for me... but each month it gets a bit harder!

I go through the same thing periodically. There are days like today where I feel really hopeful and think our time is coming and then days (like day 90-something and still no ovulation) where I am just completely frustrated, jealous, and heart broken. At least we have each other. People who aren't going through the whole TTC process just can't understand all the emotions tied up in this.

We're all pretty early on in this cycle...maybe we'll all get to be bump buddies right around the same time and can talk about all the crazy stuff going on with our bodies then :) Keep thinking positive ladies! We'll get there!

That would be great Rae! I will keep my fingers crossed that you both have shorter cycles this time around too! :)

hey girls

oh kasi, i totally understand what you are going through. I have the same thoughts. 6 months and on 7th cycle and nothing. ive never been pregnant either and I know what you mean about wondering if it is a possibility at all. It is incredibly heart breaking and I totally share your feelings about feeling happy yet upset when people announce their BFPs after a short time of trying. i had dinner with my friend who started trying when i did and shes now half way through her pregnancy. she doesnt know im trying and i am happy for her, but i felt really low when at one point, she said "i might get pregnant with no. 2 when i am on maternity leave and get the kids over and done with". oh what i would give to have one precious little one.

i felt low today as i started to get boob ache. i am on cd23 and this is not a good sign. i always get it just under a week before AF shows. i have a shortish LP too- varies from 10-12 days. 12 day - not worried about, its the 10 that stresses me.

but the other girls are right- positivity is the thing we have going for us at the moment.

take it easy girls. xx

I'm on 7 months of trying for #1 now too mk8 but I'm only on cycle number 4 since they are so long. It is really hard when I know I only have half as many chances as most so sometimes it is exciting just to start a new cycle...knowing I at least have another chance to try. Could we just skip ahead to ovulation time already! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->