The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hi Gueyilla!! Doing good! Still waiting to ov. Blah! How about you??

We are going to a little cookout this afternoon, great day for it. So I made a few things - fruit salad, pasta salad, and brownies...and when I cracked the eggs for the brownies I started playing with the egg whites thinking, "So this is what it should look/feel like!" Wow, I have officially gone nuts! :rofl:

Hi Gueyilla!! Doing good! Still waiting to ov. Blah! How about you??

We are going to a little cookout this afternoon, great day for it. So I made a few things - fruit salad, pasta salad, and brownies...and when I cracked the eggs for the brownies I started playing with the egg whites thinking, "So this is what it should look/feel like!" Wow, I have officially gone nuts! :rofl:

:rofl:

Hey ladies, glad everyone is doing mostly well (besides RN, poor thing). I should be able to test any day but I think I am going to wait until the day AF is supposed to show cause I only have one HPT left. Even tho we are NTNP I'm still tracking things in a cycle tracker and we BD-ed either the day I ovulated or the day after and that was really the only time that could have meant anything. We shall see, I suppose.

On another note I'm down 8 lbs in two weeks can't complain there!!!

Im going crazy cause this month i decided that i was going to lose 30lbs before i got preggo but at the sametime i dont want to stop ttc. i started taking weight loss pills so that i could speed up th process what should i do im so confused

Kendra - Nice, good for you! 8 lbs in 2 wks is great! Did you test today? WHen is AF due?

Gueyilla - Maybe you could keep trying, but still work on losing weight too. I don't know if the weight loss pills are ok wile TTC though, maybe you should hold off on those. If it's meant to happen, it will! :)

i know they are not that is why i want to take a break. plus my fs already said i was not ov.

pinkanhopeful- i took like 3 of them..2 with the lines and a digital clearblue one..went to a pregnancy center and they confirmed it..as of now I am 6 weeks 4 days.. loong way to go!! yay!

congrats baby4u!

I tested yesterday and BFN, massive cramping this morning and brown CM so I think AF is showing today... gonna have hubby go get his swimmers tested because this is cycle 13 for us :(

Hey ladies

Kendra- sorry to hear that AF arrived. She did for me too and I am now on to cycle 8. Sigh. How is hubby about the SA? Hopefully the results come back well. Fingers crossed you get your BFP soon! Well done on the weight loss! WOW!

Lisa- forgotten how long your cycles are normally. Perhaps you should start BDing when you are in the mood until you O, just in case!

Rae- sorry to hear the PCOS diagnosis. Interesting to learn that you need to have 2 tests to confirm PCOS. I reverted back to my bloods from May and my testosterone levels were in the normal bandings but my free androgen index (which is used to test PCOS) was elevated. Doc said he didnt think I had PCOS because my internal u/s indicated no cysts and ovaries/womb were a normal shape. I also have regular cycles (26/27 days since TTC in Jan). But curious, what if I do have PCOS. How does it prevent pregnancy? Can it prevent it because it can affect/stop O? This is all too confusing for my little brain. But anyway, back to you, the good news as the doc says is that you are ovulating. I hope the regular BD this cycle enables you to catch your BFP! Do you take any supplements? Also, have you tried reflexology or acupuncture. I have tried reflex twice and in both times, my LP went up to 12 days (from 10 or 11) - not sure if it was a coincidence, but may be worth a shot? I have also heard acupuncture can be great at regulating hormones. Maybe worth trying that out?

RN- sorry to hear you arent well. FX you are 100% soon.

Pink and Baby- how are your pregnancies going so far? :)

Kasi- how is the preseed working out for you? Ive tried conceive plus and it was OK but I think I prefer it the au natural way- less cold. Haha.

Gueyilla- i say no to weight loss pills and just cont TTC at the moment. FX you get your BFP soon.

Catch ya later ladies. x

Any updates? LADIES

well i finally got my referral to the FS again i have an appt on the 25. god i hope these days go by fast!!

it's been way too quiet ladies! :) so this cycle has been so odd! my temps are out of control! take a look at my chart, I think I may have ovulated on day 9! how is everyone else doing?

it's been way too quiet ladies! :) so this cycle has been so odd! my temps are out of control! take a look at my chart, I think I may have ovulated on day 9! how is everyone else doing?

Hehe - your temps just keep climbing and climbing!! Maybe you did ovulate super early! Going by your temps and positive opk I would say yes. Wow! Here I am day 23 and still no eggie...want to switch?! :haha:

Any updates? LADIES

well i finally got my referral to the FS again i have an appt on the 25. god i hope these days go by fast!!

Nice!! Your appt is the 25th of July?? That will be here before you know it!!

No updates here, still waiting to ovulate. FF chart is saying that I have, but I think it's just cause my temps have been wacky. Going to Cape Cod this weekend, and going to Maine next weekend, so at least I'm keeping busy. But at the same time nervous that I'm going to ovulate next weekend - when of course I'll be away on a "girls weekend"! :dohh:

Hehe - your temps just keep climbing and climbing!! Maybe you did ovulate super early! Going by your temps and positive opk I would say yes. Wow! Here I am day 23 and still no eggie...want to switch?! :haha:

Funny how we all have our own issues... I am complaining about ovulating too early when all you want to do is ovulate!

Well ladies FF put me down that I O'd on CD9... So I am 6 DPO today... I may have missed out since I o'd so early this month... We dtd on day 9 so we might have gotten it done but who knows! Based on last month my luteal phase was only 9 days if it is the same I should only have a 19 day cycle this month. I mentioned that to the DR this week and he kept saying Femara should help.... He wants me to take 3 more months of Femara before we look into anything else.... I am beginning to think i will have a 14 day cycle next month if we keep going! LOL

How is everyone else? RN feeling any better?

Lisa, any signs of O?

MK8 any updates?

Rae, how are you holding up?

hey girls

quickly checking in as still in bed at its 1130am! Need to haul my butt outta bed to have breakfast and commence the day!

hope you girls are all doing well.

Lisa- I am willing O to happen for you soon!

Kasi- it only takes one time to get preggers so hopefully you caught it on CD9!

Gueyilla- yay to referral. remind me, what have the docs tested and tried so far?

Also, as time has gone on, I have forgotten where you ladies are in your TTC journey. Thought it may be helpful to recap now?

I have been TTCing baby number 1 since Jan 2011 so 6 months now. 7 cycles done and dusted and never had a BFP. Now on to Cycle 8. Regular periods (26/27 days) that last around 5 days. Flow regular (I guess!) No meds. No fertility tests. Thought I did go to docs for pelvic pain and he did some initial bloods and an internal ultrasound- tests revealed nothing sinister. I had a high free androgen index (suggests PCOS) but the ultrasound revealed no cysts and I have regular periods so doc ruled that out. Ovaries, womb etc seem to be "normal in size and shape". Hubby and I are both 31. Hopefully storky will deliver us our BFP soon.

In terms of general updates from me - CD...er...11! I typically O on CD 16. Doing the deed regularly this month. Trying every other day but we already did 2 days in a row yest and today (cos we wanted some fun! heh heh) and with work being busy, we will prob miss some days throughout this cycle anyway. No OPKs or temping for me this cycle- too stressful. I just want to let it happen for a change. I am taking prenatals and vitB though as my LP extended from its usual 10/11 days to 12 the cycles I took vit B. Although those two cycles I appeared to get a 12 days LP, I also tried reflexology. Recommend it ladies. I dont know if it helps, but I find it hugely relaxing! I went for a session on Fri and the lady said there was tightness around my shoulders (which I do have) and said there was tightness on my spleen (which governs blood so can affect periods supposedly). Not sure if it is a loada mumbo jumbo but as I enjoy it, I am going to cont once a month until BFP arrives. I recommend it girls.

Take it easy. xx

Sorry I haven't been around much ladies. Just not much going on for me. Still in the wait for O and trying to keep myself busy with other things so I don't go crazy.

My story to refresh everyone's memory:
Hubby and I decided to wait a year after we got married until we started trying...wishing maybe I hadn't given in so easily to that now. We started trying Nov 2010. So now it has been 8 1/2 months, 4 cycles, and no BFP. Obviously, my cycles have been quite long. So, I went to see an obgyn. She sent me for testing because she said it sounded like my body is having trouble ovulating. I got a blood test and two ultrasounds, external and internal. Ultrasounds came back normal, no cysts or other abnormalities. Blood work came back with my LH levels higher than my FSH levels and an elevated testosterone androgen level. With 2 out of the 3 diagnostic symptoms for PCOS (high testosterone, irregular cycles), I was diagnosed with PCOS. Now I'm in the waiting game for my one year appointment in Nov. OBGYN instructed me to continue trying on the chance that I do manage to ovulate and to try BDing 3 times a week to make sure we catch it. I have also been charting with my BBT temperature and it seems to confirm I'm ovulating just very late in my cycles. If we're still not pregnant by the one year appointment, the plan is to check my tubes for any blockages and get hubby a SA. Then, if we're all clear there, I'll be put on clomid to try and stimulate my body to ovulate more regularly.

Hi ladies!

Here is my story... I am 32 DH just turned 35. We got married in Nov 2008 and decided to wait until our second anniversary to start trying. I stopped taking BC in Sept 2010. I am currently on cycle 12 and have been trying for almost 10 months. My cycles are pretty normal ranging from 25-31 days but my luteal phase was consistantly sitting at 7 days. I didn't discover this until I started temping in January. I am now seeing an OBGYN and started taking Femara a few months ago. I am now on cycle 3 of Femara.
This months cycle has been out of control! My temps are up still but FF took away the cross hairs this morning... I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD9 though!

My Hubby got his SA done and everything checked out fine. The Dr. wants me to try 3 more cycles before we do anything else...

Thanks for the refresh ladies! Hopefully not long until we get our bfps!

Rae, the high testosterone androgen index, is that the same as free androgen index? Cos my free androgen index was high. Hmmmm. But no cysts and regular cycles, all other hormones seemed normal but didnt test if i was definitely ovulating. Hmm

Kasi, did you also opk? Did docs test to confirm short lp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->