The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Kasi- such wonderful news :) I am so pleased that the docs are paying attention and being supportive. Like Lisa, I cannot believe they didn't spot the cyst the first time round. What on earth?! Is it that they didn't see it, or that they didn't think it was a big deal (because I hear cysts can be normal and not necessarily something to worry about.) Unbelievable. Makes me wonder whether my ultrasound was OK. Outta curiosity, were they internal or external ultrasounds?

Hope everybody is well!

Oh dear. Well we BD Tues night, and the plan was to do it again this morning since I am going away for the weekend. But my hubby had some umm, technical difficulties (he doesn't work well under pressure and had to leave for work, lol). So I was kind of annoyed but whatever. But of course I just did an opk and it looks pretty dark, so I feel like it's going to be positive later today, I'm going to ovulate tomorrow, and I'm totally going to miss it since I won't be home until Sunday! :cry:

Happy Friday ladies!

So, I noticed today that I had some EWCM..... so I just did two OPK's a cheapy and a CB OPK... can you believe that both were positive? Today is day 5!!!!!!!!! I am completely at a loss for what my body is doing right now! It seems like the Femara woke something up, but I don't think it's a good thing! If I only have a 7 day LP that will mean my cycle will only be 12 days this month... crazy!

Lisa, did you O yet?

Lisa - Sorry to hear that. Maybe your O will hold off for a while and you'll get lucky.

Kasi - So glad you found a doc that is willing to listen and help out! I have heard that most cysts go away on their own so maybe they didn't mention it earlier because it was a non-issue

So I thought maybe Tuesday was O day for me since my temp went way up but it is back down today so...still waiting. We're way less stressed this month so it is a nice change. I figure I won't ovulate anytime early in my cycle so I haven't been even really paying attention until this week and it is making BDing much more enjoyable too. We're getting a consistent amount in without even having to schedule it - which of course makes it more fun :) Now I'm just trying to stay patient until O comes.

Lisa - Sorry to hear that. Maybe your O will hold off for a while and you'll get lucky.

Kasi - So glad you found a doc that is willing to listen and help out! I have heard that most cysts go away on their own so maybe they didn't mention it earlier because it was a non-issue

So I thought maybe Tuesday was O day for me since my temp went way up but it is back down today so...still waiting. We're way less stressed this month so it is a nice change. I figure I won't ovulate anytime early in my cycle so I haven't been even really paying attention until this week and it is making BDing much more enjoyable too. We're getting a consistent amount in without even having to schedule it - which of course makes it more fun :) Now I'm just trying to stay patient until O comes.

Fingers crossed it happens soon for you! :) That's great that this is a less stressful month for you.. I told my DH this week we are going to not plan anything! Of course I got my positive OPK today and am now figuring out how to get my DH in bed! LOL

hey ladies just checking in, glad everyone is doing well and most of you are getting the help you need from dr's to figure out what is going on. Lisa I would suggest getting a copy of your bloodwork and then look up all the levels yourself. What one Dr feels isn't a big deal, another might think differently.

sorry to you ladies with long cycles. i guess i should be thankful mine are pretty much even but i still don't know what's going on with me :(

hey kendra, how are things going on your side? didnt you say you/hubby were going to docs?

Good Evening ladies!

So, today is CD7 and I am almost positive i o'd on day 5 or 6 as my temps are up... So I am probably only going to have a 12-13 day cycle this month if I am lucky.... I am pretty bummed about that, but it will make my bloodwork come sooner! :) Trying to stay positive..... what's crazy is that I may very well have 3 periods in the month of July... how nuts is that? CD1 on 7/2, CD1 on 7/18 and I could possibly see CD1 on the 29th or 30th... My body is completely out of control right now!

How is everyone else doing? Lisa, did you o yet? Any updates Kendra? Mk8... what's new with you? Rae, did you o yet?

It's getting really quite in this thread ladies! :) Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We need a few more BFP's!

Hi ladies! :hi: Hope you all had a great weekend. My weekend away was great, lots of relaxing by the pool/beach and going out at night. Just what I needed to get my mind off TTC a little bit. I don't think I ov'd yet, like I said my opk was dark-ish Fri morning, then I forgot to do another one Fri afternoon or night. Too busy drinking by the pool. :winkwink: Then yesterday afternoon it seemed almost positive so I'm not sure if I caught it on the way down? It was light again today. I don't know why but I just don't feel like I ov'd yet. BD'd tonight when I got home. We'll see what my temp does in the next few days, I didn't take it this weekend.

Kasi - Holy crap, 3 periods in 1 month!! :dohh: But yes, at least your bloodwork will be soooner. I like that positive attitude!

Kendra - Thanks, good idea. Maybe I'll call this week and ask them to mail me a copy. What is going on with you these days?? Hope all is ok.

Rae - Nice to hear things are more relaxed. I have to admit it was nice to not think about opks and whatnot as much this weekend while I was away. But I can't seem to stop while I'm home!

Just realized we BD'd Wed not Tues, so hopefully that's good enough if I did ovulate Fri or Sat!! :shrug:

i have had a crazy week. it has already been a 1yrs since my son passed as of july 18, 2011. i have been so sad and have had many down days.

Sorry for your loss Gueyilla.

Still no O for me yet. I'm being patient but hope it happens soon. I can deal with a 50 or 60 day long cycle but please no 100+. Have some vacation time coming up soon so hopefully that will keep me busy and my mind off TTC during this waiting period.

Gueyilla - So sorry. :hugs: FX that your angel up above will send you a sticky bean soon.

Rae - I hope so too!! 100+ is just plain ridiculous!! Going anywhere on vacation?

Well I don't think I ovulated this weekend, my temp was pretty low this morning. Which I guess is a good thing?? :shrug: Unless of course that means I won't ovulate this cycle, or that I have a long way to go!

Thank you for all your support ladies!! i really wish i could say that i am still hopeful that im gonna get a :baby: but i dont know anymore> i know i have not been trying but a yr is to long for me.

I am so sorry you are feeling down Gueyilla. I cannot begin to imagine how tough things are for you right now. But honey, I believe that good things happen to good people. You may just have to wait a bit longer but sounds like the docs are helping you get there. Keep the faith honey. What are you doing about potentially not ovulating?

Lisa/Rae- I am willing O for you girls! COME ON!

RN & Pink. Hope you pregnant ladies are doing OK. :) I hope many more of us join you ladies soon.

Kasi- what's the latest hun?

I am so sorry you are feeling down Gueyilla. I cannot begin to imagine how tough things are for you right now. But honey, I believe that good things happen to good people. You may just have to wait a bit longer but sounds like the docs are helping you get there. Keep the faith honey. What are you doing about potentially not ovulating?

Lisa/Rae- I am willing O for you girls! COME ON!

RN & Pink. Hope you pregnant ladies are doing OK. :) I hope many more of us join you ladies soon.

Kasi- what's the latest hun?

HI MK8! :) Nothing new from me.. I think I am 3 DPO today so I should see AF on 7/30... then the bloodwork will begin! :) How are you doing?

No experience with it, but I have read some stuff on it and it sounds like it's worked for a lot of people! Yay! :happydance: When will you start it? Is it like Clomid, do you take it cd X-X?? I'm excited to hear how it works for you. I have a feeling I'm not going to ovulate again this cycle, and will be headed towards being put on meds when I go back to the obgyn in Sept. Anyway, so happy for you!! :hugs:

Well I went to the fs and she gave me femara. Any input ladies?

I took femara for 3 cycles I really like it! my first two cycles were awesome but my third cycle was crazy! :) I didnt have any side effects other than some hot flashes. good luck!

No experience with it, but I have read some stuff on it and it sounds like it's worked for a lot of people! Yay! :happydance: When will you start it? Is it like Clomid, do you take it cd X-X?? I'm excited to hear how it works for you. I have a feeling I'm not going to ovulate again this cycle, and will be headed towards being put on meds when I go back to the obgyn in Sept. Anyway, so happy for you!! :hugs:

Yeah You take it like clomid. I'm taking it cd 4 to cd 8. I just have to wait for my af to show up. Thank you I hope it works too. The fs actually confirmed that I was not ov so she desided to try the femara cause of my uterine linning being thin. She said clomid can thin your lining so she wanted to avoid that. I'm also taking prenatals with folic acid, baby aspirin, and vit e.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->