The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I know! I am sure it was a cooking oil but can't guarantee it was canola....

Our cycles are ridiculous! The weird thing for me is when I came off BC my cycles were perfect the first few months... then things started to go crazy!

My cycles have never really been normally. They've always run long - 35-45 days. But, they seem to be getting worse now. Guess I just have to go with it until November when we hit the one year mark and I have my next appointment with the obgyn.

I cant believe how the :witch: has been playing with us. I want mine to show up already all i want to do is to start my medication!!

Yes, Canola Oil! It was in my book! Haha. It does say to be cautious when using it though since oil based lubricants can increase the risk of vaginal infections. :saywhat:

This seems to somehow become a thread for irregular cycles! :haha: I'm definitely glad we all have each other. :friends:

Ok, I'm back to being confused. My temps went back up and my spotting has gone back to brown and minimal. I did go to sleep late so I woke up late which could have an effect on my temps but I got the same amount of sleep I normally do. Not sure what is going on and whether to count this as AF now or just some prolonged spotting. Regardless, I have no clue what my body is trying to tell me.

Ok, I'm back to being confused. My temps went back up and my spotting has gone back to brown and minimal. I did go to sleep late so I woke up late which could have an effect on my temps but I got the same amount of sleep I normally do. Not sure what is going on and whether to count this as AF now or just some prolonged spotting. Regardless, I have no clue what my body is trying to tell me.

When did you o? It could be implantation bleeding?

Not sure I have O-ed yet. Temps went up the day spotting started, stayed up the 2nd day of spotting, came back down the 3rd which was pink spotting and when I thought AF was starting, temps back up today and back to brown spotting. I'm not sure how reliable today's temps are since I took them 2 hours later than normal. I still had the same amount of sleep though.

Going to quote my book for you Rae (my new go-to source, haha): "Occasionally women don't release an egg, for severeal reasons. One is that the estrogen doesn't reach the threshold necessary for the egg to be released. When this happens, the drop in estrogen is enough to cause a slight shedding of the lining of the uterus. At other times, estrogen may continue to stimulate the growth of the uterine lining to such an extent that it can't support itself sufficiently, and breakthrough bleeding occurs."

Hope that helps, at least a little!! :hugs:

Thanks, Lisa. I'm blaming my hormones on this one since I know they're all messed up already since I have PCOS. Just not sure if that means I'm still on the same cycle or if I should assume this is the start of a new one.

I'm feeling confused and stressed as usual. But, I figure I just need to get a good book on PCOS so I know what to expect and what I can be doing to regulate my cycles. How about you Gueyilla?

Hey girls

How are you today?

I am feeling angry. Not good. Usually I am upset, never angry. Cycle 8, Month 7, CD24 today and (I think) 9DPO. Felt different the past few days - no boob ache (usual pre AF), slight twinges in lower abdomen, incredibly tired (though am run down). Thought this was it. Got out of bed, excitedly took a test, BFN. :( Not even a very, very faint line. There was nothing. Not a sausage.

I dont get it. Hubby and I have been having well timed, regular BD since TTC in Jan. We are pretty healthy, no caffeine, little alcohol, take vits. Where is my baby?! My cycles are regular so I am petrified that there are issues with hubbys spermies or my tubes. And I hear that these are the worst fertility issues to have as there is no easy fix. :(

Blah.

Hey ladies,

Gueyilla- Hope that Femara does the trick for you.

Kasi - I am crossing my fingers that you will not know how long your LP is this cycle because you get that BFP! Come on eggy!

Lisa/Rae- BRING ON O! Have fun BD-ing in the mean time lovely ladies.

As for me, I think I o'd. Not sure as I am not OPKing/temping this cycle. CD20 for me now. I typically O between CD14-CD17 (judging from previous OPKs and/or temp charts). I am starting to lose hope a bit ladies. Cycle 8, month 7 of TTCing for me. Hubby and I BD at the right time. I stay lying down for ages. We BD in the missionary position. I think I am ovulating. I have had an internal u/s and ovaries/uterus appears normal in size. We dont smoke, drink much and try to eat healthy. I have stepped up the amount of water I drink and we both take our TTC vits and I also take vit B (to try to up my LP (which varies between 10-12 days). I just feel like something has to be wrong but it may not be easy to identify/fix. :( Sorry for the downer ladies but just kinda fed up.

Hey girls

How are you today?

I am feeling angry. Not good. Usually I am upset, never angry. Cycle 8, Month 7, CD24 today and (I think) 9DPO. Felt different the past few days - no boob ache (usual pre AF), slight twinges in lower abdomen, incredibly tired (though am run down). Thought this was it. Got out of bed, excitedly took a test, BFN. :( Not even a very, very faint line. There was nothing. Not a sausage.

I dont get it. Hubby and I have been having well timed, regular BD since TTC in Jan. We are pretty healthy, no caffeine, little alcohol, take vits. Where is my baby?! My cycles are regular so I am petrified that there are issues with hubbys spermies or my tubes. And I hear that these are the worst fertility issues to have as there is no easy fix. :(

Blah.

Ok, my candid advice to you is to take a chill pill, step back, and do things like you're not even trying to have a baby. Have sex when you WANT to, in the position you WANT to, get up and pee right after if that's what you used to do, just do things normal. I think you are really overdoing it and trust me I know what that's like, I have been trying for 14 months now and nothing, but when you stress yourself out badly enough you're not going to be able to support an egg anyway because your body is under so much stress. I know its easier said than done to relax and calm down but the last couple months I've been coming on here less and less, and its not any of your guys' fault but when I'm not surrounding myself with talk about babies and how to make them, I am a bit more relaxed. I am conscious of when my fertile time is and if we have sex, great, if we don't, oh well, not going to try to force it. I don't want to end up like some people I have seen on here where their sex life goes down the toilet because they have sex just to conceive and not to have fun like people should. That's just my advice.

Glad to see everyone is doing semi-decent :)

I agree completely! When I feel myself going crazy, I take a step back and things get much more relaxed and I feel so much better. Sex life is definitely better when I'm not baby crazy too - I'm more relaxed and hubby doesn't feel like I'm just using him to make a baby.

Morning ladies, thanks for your candid comments. You're right, a relaxed and stress free mind is key to achieving a healthy pregnancy. To be honest, during the first half of my cycle, Dh and I are pretty stress free, we enjoy Bd and we have a giggle with one another. We dont time Bd as such but we have regular Bd so its naturally well timed. I didn't opk or temp and i think it helped. Its at the end of the tww that i get antsy. anyway, need to find a way to relax. This cycle wasnt my cycle sadly. On to the nxt I guess.

How is. everyone getting along?

Sorry you're been unhappy mk8, hope things look up for you soon. :)

STILL nothing to report here! Got excited yesterday cause I had a major temp dip (kind of wierd) and a dark opk so I thought I was approaching ovulation. Had some super tiny blobs of EWCM (I think) on my undies yesterday and the day before. Not watery, but definitely stretchy. But my opks from last night and today are light again. :dohh:

Hey Lisa, perhaps you did O but the timing of the OPK tests meant you missed it? EWCM sounds promising. Go put on some slinky undies and surprise the hubby! Heh heh.

Girls, it's my 1 yr anniversary with the hubby this month. Any ideas on what to get him? Year 1 is paper anniversary so I was thinking of tickets somewhere but he is taking me to dinner out of town so I don't want to book anything in case we cannot make it back. For those of you who have been married longer, what kind of pressies have you bought your other half in the past? It's been a bit of a stressful year with my grandma passing away (who I was incredibly close to), two cancer scares and the most stressful job EVER! Hubby's been an absolute star so something sentimental. Hmm.......

How is everybody doing today?

Maybe. But I've been using opks like a champ, so I doubt it. :haha:

Hmm what to get the hubby. If you don't want to do tickets out of town, maybe tickets to a sporting event or something?? Or maybe a nice engraved watch?? I was actually trying to think of what to get mine for his bday (Aug 23rd), and was then thinking how our 1 yr anniversary is coming up in Oct and I don't know what to get him for that either! :dohh:

Hmmmm decisions decision. I got hubby a watch for his 30th so don't want to do that. I do like the idea of engraving something though. I got him engraved cufflinks for our wedding so what else? He doesn't wear jewellery and he always tells me he doesnt want me to get him a posh pen. Hmmm....

I got hubby a new wallet and a gift certificate (paper) to his favorite store for our 1 year. He got me a photo frame with the winnie the pooh quote "if you live to be 100..." with a picture of us from a football game in it and we went to Atlantic City for the weekend because we got each other tickets to see Penn & Teller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->