The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Good morning! :)
so today is cd16, and I am 10dpo and no signs of af... I had a litle bit of pink tinged cm so I thought af would be here this morning but so far nothing, not even pink cm! this cycle has been completely nuts so who knows! how is everyone doing?

I am so sorry you are feeling down Gueyilla. I cannot begin to imagine how tough things are for you right now. But honey, I believe that good things happen to good people. You may just have to wait a bit longer but sounds like the docs are helping you get there. Keep the faith honey. What are you doing about potentially not ovulating?

Lisa/Rae- I am willing O for you girls! COME ON!

RN & Pink. Hope you pregnant ladies are doing OK. :) I hope many more of us join you ladies soon.

Kasi- what's the latest hun?

Not doing too bad thanks MK8 - very tired most of the time but this should start to get better soon

How is everyone doing??

Hiya Pink! Glad everything is going well... :)

As for me.. I thought for sure AF would be here around noon as I did start to see a bit of blood, but nothing on the liner.... by around 3Pm I had some spotting but that's it.... Normally I don't spot, Within a few hours I am full flow but not this time! I have no idea what my body is up to today... maybe these 15 day cycles are draining my blood supply? LOL

Everyone is really quiet today!

Still in the long wait for O here. Nothing much to report.

I have a swollen lymph node on the back of my neck so I must be fighting off some kind of infection. If it's not one thing, it's another.

As for me.. I thought for sure AF would be here around noon as I did start to see a bit of blood, but nothing on the liner.... by around 3Pm I had some spotting but that's it.... Normally I don't spot, Within a few hours I am full flow but not this time! I have no idea what my body is up to today... maybe these 15 day cycles are draining my blood supply? LOL

:blush: Don't mean to be quiet, just not much to say. Feeling kinda down these last few days. I had hoped my last long (and probably anovulatory) cycle was a fluke, but it's looking like this one is going to be the same. Blah.

:rofl: about your cycles draining your blood supply!!! Maybe it was IB?? Or is it too late?? I can't keep track of your crazy cycles, haha.

:blush: Don't mean to be quiet, just not much to say. Feeling kinda down these last few days. I had hoped my last long (and probably anovulatory) cycle was a fluke, but it's looking like this one is going to be the same. Blah.

:rofl: about your cycles draining your blood supply!!! Maybe it was IB?? Or is it too late?? I can't keep track of your crazy cycles, haha.

Sorry to hear you are down.... Is there any way you can find a dr that will address this before the one year mark? It seems crazy that you need to wait that long!

as for me... anything is possible right... I thought for sure I would have seen AF on Sunday but that came and went.... yesterday was the same.. althought late last night I had a bit of CM that was slightly pink... woke up this morning and nothing... but around 9AM I did see a bit of pink again.... thought for sure AF was here and all day it's been very little spotting... I keep waiting for the flood gates to open and nothing!

It could be IB since I am only 10dpo as my temps didn't go down at all. Also, I didnt' take femara this month as my dr. told me not too so I am shocked my LP has made it to 9 days... it will be 10 if my spotting doesn't get worse.... I was not expecting anything this month and told the hubby we were taking the month off as I was excited to get my blood work finally!

Ok.. that was long winded! Sorry for the novel! :)

Ladies I am getting hopeful this is my month! Want to POAS NOW but I know it would pretty much be pointless. Going to TRY to wait until Friday but having some different symptoms that I've never had before so hoping it is a good thing!

Hello ladies!

Thanks for the anniversary ideas, rae- I'm going to try to get penn aeller tix, hubby loves them! They're in London in dec, heres hoping i can get some! I also love that card, awe.

Kasi, ooo I'm so hopeful for you! Really hope this is your bfp!

Lisa, sorry you are down hun. May be worth going to the docs to see if theyre willing to do some tests before th one yr mark. Hope you feel better soon. Chin up honey. Huge hug!

Kendra, diff symptoms sound good, wishin% you your bfp this cycle!

AF has arrived. :( on to the next cycle, at least I have blood work to look, forward to

Thanks for the love ladies. I can always count on support from all of you. :flower:

I've already been to the dr at the end of June. That is when she ordered the cd21 bloodwork (which showed that everything was normal other than me not having ovulated) and gave me the supplies for a SA for hubby (which he'll do if this isn't our cycle). She said I may not be ovulating regularly, which could explain the extra-long cycles (62 days) interspersed with the long cycles (40ish days). In Feb and April I got positive opks, so I think I ovulated those cycles, and my dr agreed, but the last cycle and this one I've only had a few instances of aaaalmost positive opks, no true positive, so I think it's another anovulatory one. My dr also told me to chart for 3 months and come back in Sept, which at this rate will probably just be 2 long cycles. I went off bcp in October and told the dr we started trying right away, even though we didn't really until Dec, so my Sept appt will be just about a year as far as she's concerned. :winkwink:

Wow, I'm rambling on, sorry. :blush:

Kasi - Sorry AF got you, but yes it's good that you have the bw to look forward to so you can get some answers.

Kendra - Oooh! I hope it's your BFP!

Rae- Feel better soon!

Hey girls.

Lisa, I know it's really tough hun but try to relax to see if the cycles regulate once the stress levels drop. As I said, I know how difficult that is, especially as I had a mini meltdown over the weekend. We are here for you if you want to rant. I went to see my doctor today aswell for some advice. He ordered blood work for me (so Kasi- SNAP! We can compare numbers later. Haha). Doc said 90 something % conceive in 18 months so to keep trying. Well dur- course we will! Haha.

Lisa- have you tried alternative therapies to try to regulate your cycles more? I hear that acupuncture and reflexology can help. I went for reflexology and both cycles I did it, I think my LP lengthened one day. OK, that's not much but enough to make me happy. But the main beneficial thing about reflexology is how relaxing it is!

Kasi- sorry about AF, but as I said, we can be "bloods" sisters this cycle. Ho ho.

Hey girls.

Lisa, I know it's really tough hun but try to relax to see if the cycles regulate once the stress levels drop. As I said, I know how difficult that is, especially as I had a mini meltdown over the weekend. We are here for you if you want to rant. I went to see my doctor today aswell for some advice. He ordered blood work for me (so Kasi- SNAP! We can compare numbers later. Haha). Doc said 90 something % conceive in 18 months so to keep trying. Well dur- course we will! Haha.

Lisa- have you tried alternative therapies to try to regulate your cycles more? I hear that acupuncture and reflexology can help. I went for reflexology and both cycles I did it, I think my LP lengthened one day. OK, that's not much but enough to make me happy. But the main beneficial thing about reflexology is how relaxing it is!

Kasi- sorry about AF, but as I said, we can be "bloods" sisters this cycle. Ho ho.

I challenge you to a blood dual! :)

Going to try reflexology soon, I think I'll try to get an appt next week. Can't hurt right? :shrug:

Glad you got bloodwork orderd. Did the dr give you any more info??

Hi Lisa, no more info from the doc other than he said it will happen, then he reeled of stats. I get the impression that he likes the delaying tactic! Anyhoo, I am happy to see bloods being done. I am just curious about my hormone levels. I think I am ovulating but we shall see. I was due AF yest but it didnt arrive. I did get v little brown tinged CM at night. Today, v v light brown tinged cm again. i didnt get it. Then at 4pm, I saw some red blood. Boo. V V light period at the moment but dark brown blood. I think my hormones are out of whack because I have been a bit upset this cycle. Poop.

How are you ladies today anyway?

I had a nice meal out with friends. Desperate for a shower. So humid right now!

My periods get like that at the end. They stop completely then a day later I'll have brownish Cm for a couple days. Totally annoying.

as long as she stays away however frustrating it is to not know, is a good thing!~

I don't ov. So I don't rhink so atleast. I have taken many test and nothing.

Sorry ladies I need a moment to vent, but my brother and his gf had their baby last night and my mom text me. I didnt respond so she calls me this morning to tell me the "great" news I told her I didn't give a s*** because I was so pissed that I have been trying for so long and still nothing. I hate that they can't even take care of the one they have we are always paying for stiff for the like his cell, rent and other stuff. I know that was so selfish of me but omg!!! I'm so over all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->