• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I'm new to this site ans im TTC too. Me n mi hubby sort of missed last month..since i started last friday...it was very disappointing :(

@rnmommy... I think I would have a heart attack too!!!! LOL
How many times r u testing a day?

@Effy - 2 babies, 8 times the work.....you know, somehow that makes sense!!!! LOL!!!! Just imagine them wanting to be fed and needing to be changed at the same time!!! Talk about a nightmare!!!! But it'd sure be fun to try!!!! I might end up bald from ripping my hair out, but hey, then at least I'd get to change my hair style often with cool wigs!!!!

@Cali - I am testing twice a day. I finally forced myself to get on a regular schedule that makes sense for me. So I have started testing between 10-11am and then my second daily test at 7pm. That way I dont miss the opportunity to :sex: during my fertile period either before he goes to work or when he comes home. Did that make sense at all? I know I just kinda rambled....LOL!!!

Hey Pink!!!
Yeah, that would be a fantastic present!!!!
FX those little swimmers catch that eggie!!!!

Now you've got me a little nervous...LOL!!! Im testing again in 2 1/2 hrs so maybe a positive.

Fingers crossed for your positive opk!! keep us posted!!

@pink, thanks... but woo-wee!! Yeah on the fertile time!!! I think this is your month and I HOPE HOPE HOPE you get your BFP on your birthday!!!! ;) Keeping my FX!! When did your af start?

cd1 for me this month was 8th march so assuming i ov today or tomorrow that will be cd16 or 17 which is pretty late ov for me! not sure if thats good or bad?!!! oh well hopefully onto the 2ww now and thanks for the FX !!! :thumbup:

a guy at work today (who has a 4 month old)said he thought it would be useful to have twins cos they are at the same stage all the time (instead of a toddler running round while you are trying to feed a baby etc!)....hadn't thought of it that way I guess!!

I'm new to this site ans im TTC too. Me n mi hubby sort of missed last month..since i started last friday...it was very disappointing :(

welcome! hope that you start to feel more positive soon! hopefully this thread will help! :flower:

annie - was that your first chart? have you been to the doctors at all? i think doctors advise going to them if no success after 1 year of ttc. im sure everything will be ok and you will get a bfp in due course! if you do need a helping hand, people tell me there are a lot of meds to help. so try not to worry too much, though i can understand it is hard not to! baby dust to you hun!

so, reading all the posts, it appears some of you lovely ladies at ttc baby #2! so far, i think its myself, annie and ladybird who are ttc #1...any more??

I'm also TTC #1 !!! (and may be crazy to say that I also think twins would be fun!!!) :haha:

OOOHHH!! I cant believe I missed this post!!!!
Welcome Welcome!!!! What CD are you on???

I'm trying for #1 too!

Phew, just caught up on everything I missed since my lunch break.
RNmommy, your OPKs sound really similar to mine. I had a pretty close to positive on on CD9 and then the last couple days have been barely a line at all. The one I took at 2:30 today was almost as dark as the one from CD 9 but still not positive. Hubby is finally over his sickness so at least I know we'll be good to go when I finally ovulate. The mild twinges and cramps I've been having since CD 8 got much stronger today but they're still off and on. Maybe the eggy is almost ready to pop out?

Welcome baby!

RNmommy- yes :) it did make sense!!

So I ck'd the due date calculator and IF IF IF I were to get preg this cycle... it would give me a due date of 12-28 and mk8 you would be Dec 27th!!! hummmm.....
Pink you would be Dec 13th!!! My fav number!! Lucky 13!!! :)

is it just mk8 and I with our monthly jerkface right now?

@Rae - It sounds like it!!!! Maybe you'll get a couple of eggies to pop out!!! That seems to be the theme topic of today.

I havent had any twinges today :(

But only a couple of more hrs until OPK#2 for the day. So im keeping FX!!!

Hello Ladies! I've taken some time to read your thread and you all are hilarious! I've noticed that I'm on track with a couple of you ladies. Would I be able to join your awesome thread? :flower:

Oh thats so fun. I just put my info in the due date calculator and IF i got preggers this cycle mine would be due Dec 16th!!!
We've got lots of Bdays in December in my family!!!!

Ahhhh fab. So quite a few 1st time TTC'ers! :)

TTC #1 = Annie, Ladybird, Pink, Lisa.

TTC #2 = RNMommy and Cali

So what is everybody's game plan? Are you doing anything "special"?

I am doing sperm meets egg plan for the second month this month (after my period ends). I am also charting for the second month and doing OPKs every day (1x per day initially and then 2x per day from CD 10). I also take pregnacare conception vitamins, as does my hubby!

TTC cycle #4! Hope this is it for me!

Hello Ladies! I've taken some time to read your thread and you all are hilarious! I've noticed that I'm on track with a couple of you ladies. Would I be able to join your awesome thread? :flower:

Of course!!! I think I can speak for my fellow ladies and say "WELCOME".
We would never turn down a buddy.
Im on CD13 and on first round of Clomid.
What about you???

welcome! hope that you start to feel more positive soon! hopefully this thread will help! :flower:

me too! I'm hoping to pinpoint my ovulation these next few weeks!! I'm really excited!:winkwink:

Ahhhh fab. So quite a few 1st time TTC'ers! :)

TTC #1 = Annie, Ladybird, Pink, Lisa.

TTC #2 = RNMommy and Cali

So what is everybody's game plan? Are you doing anything "special"?

I am doing sperm meets egg plan for the second month this month (after my period ends). I am also charting for the second month and doing OPKs every day (1x per day initially and then 2x per day from CD 10). I also take pregnacare conception vitamins, as does my hubby!

TTC cycle #4! Hope this is it for me!

Adding Rae to ttc#1 also!

Welcome Mrs!

Awe- so sweet of you to calculate my due date Cali! Heh heh. I really want a baby this side of the year... Here's hoping eh?! For all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->