The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Welcome MrsGrimes we love new buddies!

RNmommy - I'm already set to be holding my pee until around 8 tonight. How terrible is it that we now have to even schedule our bathroom breaks :)

Cali - My favorite number is 13 too! I was born on June 13, my cousin on June 13 the next year, my sis on July 13 the next year. If a baby comes on the 13th in our family, it is a girl. My guy cousin's baby was a girl and we're sure if they hadn't induced on the 12th she would have come all by herself on the 13th.

Where are you guys calculating due dates? What site?

Welcome MisGrimes!! Where are you in ur cycle?

Funny I always said that would be the month I would "take off" TTC.... now I don't think I care anymore!! lol
But now I think the hubbie will be gone and I will miss it anyway?!! :( Boo- He is gone from sat till the 1st april... so I would miss it huh?

@annie... I found this online... amybe it will help with your temp questions?

"If you've ovulated, you should notice your temperature quickly rise above the range of lows that preceded it. It should stay high for 12 to 16 days, until you get your period.

But the change in temperature doesn't tell you when you're going to ovulate, only that you have ovulated, so it's important to use this method in tandem with observing the changes in cervical fluid throughout your cycle."

@Baby4u14 - Thats ok, we've got ladies in every stage of the cycles on this group!!! Are you doing anything in particular??

@Rae - I know, I peed about 3:00 and im holding til 7:00.

Its almost time to get dinner started, get the little one fed and get homework done. So that will distract me and keep me busy til its time to dip the stick!!!
(Remember when dipping the stick could be referenced as something sexual. Now it's got a whole new meaning!!!! :rofl: )

@Baby4u14 - Thats ok, we've got ladies in every stage of the cycles on this group!!! Are you doing anything in particular??

@Rae - I know, I peed about 3:00 and im holding til 7:00.

Its almost time to get dinner started, get the little one fed and get homework done. So that will distract me and keep me busy til its time to dip the stick!!!
(Remember when dipping the stick could be referenced as something sexual. Now it's got a whole new meaning!!!! :rofl: )

LMAO!!!!:haha:

@rae- WOW!!! lots of 13's in the family! I got married on July 13th! :)

My due date says Dec 16 but I'm sure that is assuming I ovulate like a normal person :) Maybe this month I will since I'm having good signs already and it is waaaaay earlier. I didn't ovulate until around CD35 last month. Yikes! Hope I don't have to wait that long!

ok... so when you go to the DR. to verify that you are indeed ovulating... when in your cycle do you do that?! Thinking about making an appt. to verify that all is working right after the mc?! :shrug:

Well I was planning to go to get things checked out now since I've always been irregular and since TTC I've had a 60 and 50 day cycle but, since I'm a new patient, the gyno couldn't get me in until June! So I'm on my own until then unless I get preggers before then.

Well I was planning to go to get things checked out now since I've always been irregular and since TTC I've had a 60 and 50 day cycle but, since I'm a new patient, the gyno couldn't get me in until June! So I'm on my own until then unless I get preggers before then.

Can you find another one to go to? Thats crazy!

My due date says Dec 16 but I'm sure that is assuming I ovulate like a normal person :) Maybe this month I will since I'm having good signs already and it is waaaaay earlier. I didn't ovulate until around CD35 last month. Yikes! Hope I don't have to wait that long!

Oh how exciting maybe you will ovulate earlier!! I'm hoping I do too. Going by my last cycle it would be next weekend, but I'm hoping for earlier in the week. That way we can get lots of :sex: in this weekend, and the :spermy: will be waiting to get that egg!!

Oh how exciting maybe you will ovulate earlier!! I'm hoping I do too. Going by my last cycle it would be next weekend, but I'm hoping for earlier in the week. That way we can get lots of :sex: in this weekend, and the :spermy: will be waiting to get that egg!!

When did af start for you?

@baby4u - yes it really does give you something to be excited and hopeful for when you are doing something like working out when you ov etc! the first month i bought opks i was REALLY excited!! then the temping started and i got excited about that too!!! how sad am i!!!!!!

@annie i can't figure out if you have ov or not hun, it doesn't look like there is a clear pattern but it might be because of different times when you take your temp? or perhaps a dodgy thermometer?! my thermometer got 'stuck' at 97.18 this month i think!!!

@Caligirl - ooh dec 13th!! hehe how exciting! just in time for xmas !

@mrsgrimes - welcome! hope you enjoy this thread! :dust: to you!

When did af start for you?

Start 3/13. Last cycle was 37 days so that's what I'm going by...but since stopping BC in October, each cycle has gotten a little shorter (60 days, then 42, then 37)...so FX that will keep happening!! What CD are you on??

ohhh FX for you too!!!

And LOL cd1!!!! :( Biatch got here this morning!! I hate her! ;)

I am currently on my af but today or tomorrow should be my last day...thank God. I'm ready to get on with this next month! This is my TTC #4 cycle. I am 28 and have never been pregnant however, I am as healthy as can be and have always been regular and have never had any issues. I ovulate every month and I have 28 day cycles...not sure what the heck is going on. I've been married for over a year now and my DH and I are really looking to have our baby. He has two young daughters from a previous marriage so I do have two step daughters but really really want one of my own! I have been taking Fertilaid for women which has been doing exactly what it says it does but still have not gotten pregnant...obviously. I do use opk's but this new cycle I've started checking my temp and will start checking my cm. Sigh...didn't know it was going to take this much work! I was really feeling lucky last month and was convinced that it was our month! Then, my af came over the weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the first time I ever cried over it...guess I'm starting to really feel maternal now. So, here's to a new cycle and best wishes to everyone! I truly truly hope that we see some if not all BFP's! I am ready! If I conceive this next cycle, I will be due on December 25th. I always said that I didn't want to have a baby during Christmas time and now I could possibly be due on Christmas! My DH laughed when I told him and he said, "never say never"! God sure does have a sense of humor. Not to mention my DH's bday is on Dec. 27th. Oh well...at this point I don't care if I have a Christmas baby...I just want one!

Baby Dust to You All! :dust: I look forward to walking this journey with you wonderful ladies.

Can you find another one to go to? Thats crazy!

I could probably find another one but this one is an obgyn so she'd be able to deliver babies too and she is a part of one of the 2 main hospitals around here to have babies in. I was supposed to be born at this hospital but my mom's doc was at the other main one when she went into labor. Also, my regular doc highly recommended her since she delivered her kids so I'll probably just wait it out.

Pinksandy- I was really excited about OPKs and charting/temping too! I feel like there is a much better chance I actually know when I'm ovulating this way and since my cycles are whacky it is a huge help!

I am currently on my af but today or tomorrow should be my last day...thank God. I'm ready to get on with this next month! This is my TTC #4 cycle. I am 28 and have never been pregnant however, I am as healthy as can be and have always been regular and have never had any issues. I ovulate every month and I have 28 day cycles...not sure what the heck is going on. I've been married for over a year now and my DH and I are really looking to have our baby. He has two young daughters from a previous marriage so I do have two step daughters but really really want one of my own! I have been taking Fertilaid for women which has been doing exactly what it says it does but still have not gotten pregnant...obviously. I do use opk's but this new cycle I've started checking my temp and will start checking my cm. Sigh...didn't know it was going to take this much work! I was really feeling lucky last month and was convinced that it was our month! Then, my af came over the weekend and it hit me like a ton of bricks. It was the first time I ever cried over it...guess I'm starting to really feel maternal now. So, here's to a new cycle and best wishes to everyone! I truly truly hope that we see some if not all BFP's! I am ready! If I conceive this next cycle, I will be due on December 25th. I always said that I didn't want to have a baby during Christmas time and now I could possibly be due on Christmas! My DH laughed when I told him and he said, "never say never"! God sure does have a sense of humor. Not to mention my DH's bday is on Dec. 27th. Oh well...at this point I don't care if I have a Christmas baby...I just want one!

Baby Dust to You All! :dust: I look forward to walking this journey with you wonderful ladies.

LOL! I feel the same! I always said I was going to take this month off TTC, And my hubbie told me :beggars can't be choosers"!!! Now I don't want to take off anytime!

I too wanted to have a 2011 baby!!!

@RNmommy do you know about when in your cycle to go to the Dr. to verify that you are ovulating?

Exactly, there's no way I'm taking this month off...no way! Just coming on stronger! My menstrual hit me really really hard the 1st day and suddenly got lighter and felt no symptoms the days afterwards. Strange...I don't know what my body is doing but I hope it's a good thing! My prayers and hope that April is the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->