The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Hey RNmommy...wondering, did they figure out why you were not O-ing properly?

Hey RNmommy...wondering, did they figure out why you were not O-ing properly?

He just told me that my hormone levels were low. He didn't give me any numbers and I honestly didn't ask which ones or what the levels actually were. But Im getting my follow up blood work done on April 1 so once we get the results of that, I'll ask him for a copy.

Time for my nightly POAS fix. Be back in a few girls!!!!!

woahh...idk bout all month..lol..that's a bit much. I think I'm gonna try preseed too!
I have heard some good stories about ppl getting preggo using it only 1 time

RNMommy - did you have some weird symptoms suggesting your hormones were not right?

yeah preseed seems great. though i am worried it will disrupt the natural balance inside there. whaddya reckon?

game plan for this month: sperm meets egg plan
game plan for next month should i not get bfp: do every other day + acupuncture

RNMommy - did you have some weird symptoms suggesting your hormones were not right?

Well, my AF has been weird for a while now. But over the past year its gotten worse and more irregular. And theres been a couple of times my husband swore I was preggers even though I kept telling him no. LOL!!!
I was starting to get moody, having hot flashes (but not terrible ones by any means) and I was getting more and more wiry blonde hairs on my chin. The hair on my chin alone was driving me nuts!!!!
I just figured it was because I was getting older not because my hormones were that out of whack. But when my GYN was questioning me during the exam, he asked me if I was getting the chin hair, hot flashes, etc. And when I said yes he told me that I was more than likely anovulatory and it was causing me to have menopause-like symptoms. Not fun!!!! So hes in the process of fixing me. LOL!!!! Hopefully it works!
He asked me what our plans were as far as starting a family. He said that we could have left it untreated and it really wouldn't harm me, he could put me on birth control pills to regulate my cycle but it probably wouldn't help with the menopause-like symptoms, or we could do the Clomid.
When I told him that we wanted a baby, He said "Clomid it is then".
He started me at 50mg and told me if it didn't work first cycle he would bump it up to 100mg for next cycle.

yeah preseed seems great. though i am worried it will disrupt the natural balance inside there. whaddya reckon?

I think I'll try just once to see how it works. Hopefully it will give my CM at boost!

I havent read much on preseed but I believe its supposed to mimic the natural environment of the vagina/cervix when it is in its fertile period and the natural environement of semen.
I think??? Anyone else know about Preseed??

P.S. Second line on my OPK almost nonexistent for the nighttime test. I wonder what the chances are that I O'd on CD11 when I had that almost positive one.
It would be sooooooo wonderful if I could just take a test and it have a CLEAR +.
UGH!!!!

What happened to all my ladies??? LOL!!!

Well, its time for Grey's Anatomy!!! Hoepfully I stay awake long enough to finish it.

Talk to ya in the morning. Night night!!!

one lady is here... working...grrrr....want to get pregnant and then go on a nice long maternity leave!

do you temp RN? may be an idea to temp and opk it so you can check whether you did indeed o!

What happened to all my ladies??? LOL!!!

Well, its time for Grey's Anatomy!!! Hoepfully I stay awake long enough to finish it.

Talk to ya in the morning. Night night!!!

what exactly is cromatid for?

hey ladies--- yall had me laughin my ass off about the jackson 6 thing ... haha... i would so much rather my mom trim it then dh.. lol.. Me and my mom are sooo close and i dont trust dh he might cut it off... haha...

I think im getting a yeast infection :( burns when i washed it usually never does unless i got a yeast infection.. but i got some monistate if i wake up in the morning itching like crazy...

Just back from dinner and I'm stuffed stuffed stuffed. Took my nightly OPK and it is much lighter than last night and this afternoon. It could be because it was probably diluted since the waitress was constantly filling my drink or....this afternoons was my positive even though it wasn't quite dark enough and O is on its merry way. Guess I'll know for sure when my temps go up. Guess I better get some lovin' tonight to be sure I'm covered.

Crap crap crap
Ok somewhere one day I heard no fish
I don't remeber for who or why

But did i just totally screw up eating fish ?? If I am pg will it be detrimental ????

just wondering what happends after they do the blood work and u get ur results? do they do a scan next are pap are what? check hubby ... can someone kinda let me know what is gonna happen next??

nooo. u should be ok its way to early to hurt anything.. Like i still smoke to this day.. but when i see that BFP i will stop right then and there.. If i wouldnt smoke i dont think i could go threw all this.. it takes the stress off of ttc!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->