The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

i no this is a dumb ? but i have been having the hiccups all day long!!!! i have had them three times today this morning this afternoon and now right now... i hardly ever get the hiccups!!! wow!!! wonder is that is a sign?

Crap crap crap
Ok somewhere one day I heard no fish
I don't remeber for who or why

But did i just totally screw up eating fish ?? If I am pg will it be detrimental ????

Only fish high in mercury are bad like swordfish and orange roughy

What happened to all my ladies??? LOL!!!

Well, its time for Grey's Anatomy!!! Hoepfully I stay awake long enough to finish it.

Talk to ya in the morning. Night night!!!

what exactly is cromatid for?

Cromatid?? Do you mean Clomid? Its to stimulate your ovaries to produce more mature eggs. Its a fertility aid. And im hoping it works!!! LOL!!!!

Rae - you better get the bed a' rockin!!!! Its ounds like you are gonna O!!!!! Get that eggie!!!!

Annie - Not sur eabout the hiccups. I know I got them a lot when I was in 3rd tri. And so did my son. He always had the hiccups during the 3rd tri!!! You could see his little body hiccupping and making a little spot in my stomach vibrate. The neatest thing!!!!

Effy - Rae's right. Just the fish that have mercury in them. tuna's on that list too. Which stinks like poo because I LOVE LOVE LOVE a tuna melt :(

Keep FX crossed that I get a positive OPK tomorrow.

Night night (again) LOL!!!

P.S. Grey's was good as always....can't wait for next weeks episode. But sad that Bones wasn't on tonight :(

Rae - you better get the bed a' rockin!!!! Its ounds like you are gonna O!!!!! Get that eggie!!!!

Annie - Not sur eabout the hiccups. I know I got them a lot when I was in 3rd tri. And so did my son. He always had the hiccups during the 3rd tri!!! You could see his little body hiccupping and making a little spot in my stomach vibrate. The neatest thing!!!!

Effy - Rae's right. Just the fish that have mercury in them. tuna's on that list too. Which stinks like poo because I LOVE LOVE LOVE a tuna melt :(

Keep FX crossed that I get a positive OPK tomorrow.

Night night (again) LOL!!!

P.S. Grey's was good as always....can't wait for next weeks episode. But sad that Bones wasn't on tonight :(

Yes Grey's was soooo good!! Next weeks episode looks so good. I agree, also sad that Bones wasn't on. :shrug:

I love Bones!! :) Called hubby in last time when they were talking about the Phillies and Eagles. Those are his teams.

Thank ya.. My boobs are achin.. I'm already layin down. Nite nite.. Ill post my update chart in morning... Thanks

Thank yall... I'm already layin down.. I'm tired... My blobs are achy... And ill post my updated chart in the morning when I wake up.. Good night thanks again

srry about the double post... i was on my phone... i cant sleep!!! IM SO TIRED and i cant sleep... My left arm hurts its weird.. its not like i pulled a muscle are anything like i ave been holding something heavy all day... hmm.. and i got the hiccups again!!!!!!

OMG i cant sleep.. all i do is toss and turn. wtf is goin on... On top of that my throat is scratchy and it wont go away for nothing!!! ggrrr

Think I might be getting hubby's cough. Been coughing some this morning but I also have a lingering cough from when I had the flu a few weeks ago so maybe it is still just that.

So we did BD last night. Hurray! Not able to confirm ovulation yet but my temp did rise a bit today. I guess I'll know for sure if they continue to rise over the next few days. Going to continue to take my OPKs just in case since I never really got a strong positive. I am also loving softcups - just popped one in after BDing last night and then I could get up, clean up a bit, and go to bed knowing that nothing would leak out. I just leave it in over night and pop it out in the morning. It is a little messy but as I'm getting used to using them I'm getting better at it.

How is everyone today?

Good morning ladies!!!!!
I have gotten the little one fed and off to school, it's spring picture day today!!! :)
I have gone to the grocery store, started laundry, cleaned the house and done the dishes. Now its my ME TIME. A Baby Story is on and Im relaxing.
Well, not totally relaxing. I keep looking at the clock, waiting for 10am to come so I can do my morning OPK.
Last night when I was trying to go to sleep, I felt like I was getting some aching on the right side, but then this morning felt some small ones on the left. So I have no idea what is going on.

How are my girls today???

(The lady on A Baby Story was dilated to 3cm at 33 wks so they put her on bedrest. They took her off at 36 and she walked around dilated at 4-5 cm until they finally decided to put her in the hosp. And she wasn't even having any pains. LOL!!! The farthest I got before admit to L&D I was only 2 :( These damn people on these shows make me so jealous!!!)

Think I might be getting hubby's cough. Been coughing some this morning but I also have a lingering cough from when I had the flu a few weeks ago so maybe it is still just that.

So we did BD last night. Hurray! Not able to confirm ovulation yet but my temp did rise a bit today. I guess I'll know for sure if they continue to rise over the next few days. Going to continue to take my OPKs just in case since I never really got a strong positive. I am also loving softcups - just popped one in after BDing last night and then I could get up, clean up a bit, and go to bed knowing that nothing would leak out. I just leave it in over night and pop it out in the morning. It is a little messy but as I'm getting used to using them I'm getting better at it.

How is everyone today?

Hey Rae! Good morning!! You know, I looked in Walmart today for softcups and couldn't find them, which I really didn't expect to. Did you order yours online??

Oooh! Its my work from home day so I'm totally turning on a Baby Story!

I looked in a ton of stores and couldn't find them. I finally found mine at Walmart but there were only 2 boxes and one was really beat up. I think Rite Aid carries them too. At least they did way back when I worked there.

You did find them at Walmart? Darn, I should have looked harder.
They were in the section of the tampons and stuff or over by the pregnancy tests?? Because in my walmart that stuff is on 2 diff aisles for some reason.

Yeah they separate them in my Walmart too. They were on the bottom shelf with the tampon stuff. They were hard to find.

I'm watching a baby story now too and how cute are maternity clothes?? I can't wait :)

I'll have to take another look.

I know, maternity clothes are so darn cute!!!! When I was preggo with my son I had a lot of hand-me-downs from my best friend who delivered 6 months before me, which worked out well.
I've since gotten rid of them. So I am excited about getting to buy new ones!!!! Now I just have to pregnant!!! LOL!!!!

I wish I was as little as this woman before getting pregnant, let alone after. Goodness! I'll probably be eating the whole house when pregnant :)

LMAO!!! I know, 112 lbs 9 months pregnant? What is that????!!!! I havent weighed that much since highschool!!!
In my first tri I lost weight. I got terrible morning sickness from about 8-12wks. But I still felt queazy after the actually vomiting stopped.
My OBGYN was not happy with me for losing weight. But once I stopped feeling sick, I ate everything I could get my hands on. I gained 10 lbs one time in a two week period...LOL! Then he said "slow down".
I gained 39lbs with my son. Im going to try so much harder this time to not gain that much weight, considering Im already weighing in at 180.
I weighed 183 when I delieverd my son. I lost it all and I was very thin last year, wearing a size 7/9 in juniors. Im working on losing it. But its hard. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->