The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Im not sure about the whole water birth thing, though. And I can tell you right now my husband would probably tell me where to go if I told him to get in that tub with me..... :rofl:

LOL I know! I'm sitting there thinking wow I wish my husband would be like that. He'll be curled up in the corner in the fetal position probably :rofl:

I'm trying to get my weight down now so when I gain it won't be too bad. I don't even have a previous pregnancy as an excuse. Just a desk job where I sit on my butt all day.

I don't have an excuse either. Because I lost ALL my weight and then some a couple years after my son was born. Im not gonna lie, after he was born I just assumed it magically fall off. :rofl: Oh boy was I wrong.
I am actually going to head off to the gym here in a few and hit the elliptical. Thats how I lost all my weight. I did the elliptical for 30min 3-4 times a week and I went from 172lbs to 136lbs in less than 3 months. now if i could just do it again :)

You know, Ive been browsing aroung on babiesrus and other websites looking at stuff and mentally picking out things I would want if its a boy or girl...LOL!
Thats bad isnt it???

So I took my morning OPK. (I know, I couldn't wait until 10...LOL)
The line is a a lot darker than yesterday but still not positive. But at least I have a line, last night I didn't. :growlmad:

I think, because I have a serious addiction and I ordered 50 more yesterday, I am going to do it again in a couple of hours. :wacko:

I swear, I think we all need to get together and write a book about having a POAS addiction!!!! We could get rich!!!!

I understand completely. I took 3 yesterday but the 2nd and 3rd were much lighter than the afternoon one. No idea whether to count those mostly dark ones as my positive or if I'm still waiting. I guess time will tell.

Well I know we're not supposed to count the results after the time but mine is getting a little darker as time passes. So maybe later I'll get a really good one right away.
Ive begun to get a little crampy. But I still keep getting twinges on the right AND the left. Im wondering if the medication is going to make me release an egg from both sides. OH NO :nope:
And Ive noticed its a little more wet "down there" :rofl:
Its hard to tell the position of my cervix so I dont check it. I have a 'redundant cervix" i believe is what its called, and my uterus is retroverted. So its difficult for me to get a proper gauging of my cervix.
But my GYN swears that my uterus being tipped and my cervix the way that it is will not affect me getting preggers. I hope he's right.
I mean, my uterus has always been tipped, but my cervical changes came after my son was born. :shrug:

I check my cervix but the changes are so small it is really hard to distinguish. I feel like maybe it was more open yesterday afternoon but last night felt more close. I don't know it is all so confusing!

I still just don't understand how someone can go 9 months without knowing they're pregnant. I could understand it up to about 5 months, but after that? My belly was HUGE when I was pregnant.

I still just don't understand how someone can go 9 months without knowing they're pregnant. I could understand it up to about 5 months, but after that? My belly was HUGE when I was pregnant.

Sorry, Im watching I didnt' Know I was Pregnant....LOL!!!!

Me too. I was just saying how can you not know?? And how freaky would that be if you go to the bathroom and a baby pops out!? Insane! I watched the multiples one too and it scares me about having twins. What a lot of work. I also hope my little rambunctious doggies calm down by then. But they're good with kids just get easily excited.

When I was pregnant with my son, my 102lb american bulldog always wanted to be next to me and lay with me at night. If she couldn't get right next to my belly, she would whine. LOL!!
And after he was born, she was always next to him. If I put him on the floor on his playmat, she would lay right on the edge and watch him. If he started to cry, should would look at me and give a little yip if I wasn't paying her attention to her. She was awesome with him!!!!
I dont have her anymore :( but Im hoping we'll have doggies soon.

Hey all!

I've just been attempting to catch up on the thread and have a good old giggle along the way!

I'm soooo glad it's Friday... it's been a long week this week, although I'm sure time is slowing down cos I'm waiting impatiently to ovulate!!

CBFM is STILL showing medium on CD14 and, seeing as I normally ovulate on day 18/19, I thought I might have at least got a high by now...Grrrr! Still no EWCM either! Last month was the chem preg though so maybe that's messed with things a bit.

@RNMommy and Raelynn - I hope you get your positive OPKs soon, it's sooo frustrating isn't it!

@Annie - I hope you managed to get a good night's sleep in the end x

Ok, so I am DEFINITELY a little crampy today. :happydance:
Its pretty sad when I look forward to feeling the on again off again crampiness. LOL!!!

BUT I WANT TO O NOW!!!! :hissy:

Hey Lady!!! Happy Friday!!!!! Maybe you'll O early!!!! But if not, only a couple more (VERY LONG) days to go!!!!!

I have a cockapoo and a mini schnauzer and they're both only about a year and a half so they still have plenty of puppy energy. I'm sure they'll be fine just worried about the jumping. We have a cat too and they don't kill him just like to run around with him so I guess that is good :)

LADIES!!!!!
So I did my morning (930am) OPK and and it finally had some color back into.
Ive noticed some very minor on and off cramping, and twinges on right & left sides.
So, I decided to pee on another stick around 11am (Addicted, I know)
and it was ALMOST +!!!!!
Then, I got into the shower (I love taking long hot showers when no one's home - No one can bother me....LOL) and i noticed EWCM! And A LOT of it!!!! Yay!!!! Im getting so excited!!!
We :sex: yesterday and if my hubby's not too tired tonight, he's getting his bones jumped again tonight. And def tomorrow night!!!!

OH IM SO EXCITED!!!!!:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

good morning ladies... My temp dropped... so that means im not ovulating.... oh well im really am jut fed up with everything..... here is my chart as of today what yall thinkchart 25.jpg:shrug::shrug:

congrats rn on ur soon to Ovulate.. happy for u

good morning ladies... My temp dropped... so that means im not ovulating.... oh well im really am jut fed up with everything..... here is my chart as of today what yall thinkView attachment 185271:shrug::shrug:

Ok, I know Im not good with the chart reading but I did take a peak and i am SO LOST! LOL!!! Is your thermometer new? Is there any chane it's just not reading right? Because it seems like your temp doesn't stay steady.
But you know what? I am clueless when it comes to temping. So I was lost to begin with...LOL!!!!

yeap i bout it last month..... thanks for tryin... lol

how would u no if it is a implantion dip?

would yall happen to no what my coverline is are if im still above it... I no im so sorry im just so confused

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->