The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

i can't tell. Usually for a baseline you can see consistent temps within a certain range. But I can't tell. Is this your first month temping? If not, do your other charts look similar to this one?
:shrug:

this is my first month tempin... the dr asked me to so she told me what to do and i did it but its not helpin me bc im so damn confused.... im still winnin 100 OPKS for 7.00 dollars... but i dont know how to do that either... this stuff is sooo confusing!!!!

Good morning ladies!!

So far symptoms are gone again

Except tmi warning there are pale brownish tinged clumps of cm when I wipe
Af is due Tuesday
Soooo is this pre af stuff?? Or good 8 dpo stuff????

@ Annie - Good luck with OPKs!!! WIN WIN WIN!!!! LOL!!!
Tell the doc she can take her chart and shove it.... :rofl:
I think you'll like the OPKs better. Possibly less confusing :shrug:

@ Effy - Could be either one? Do you ever get that with AF? I don't remember if I had any kind of IB with my first pregnancy (that ended in mc) but I know for sure I didn't have any with my son. But I know A LOT of ladies that do. So, it could be either one. But we will keep the + side and say "It could possibly be IB" YAY :happydance:

Im still getting the twinges, primarily on the right side. Its terrible but I want to POAS again so bad!!!! :hissy: Im so fascinated by it!!!!! I really think tonights is going to be a BFP because Ive got a lot of EWCM going on right now.
Let's get the party started!!!!!! :sex:

Not really or atleast i don't remeber have this before af
It's def cm and the color is such a pale pale pale tannish color
I will usually get a deep brown spotting that looks more like tissue than cm before I start

Rn- i could if i would and i no poor dh is so tired of listenin to me say baby i think i ovulate... next day baby i didnt ovulate... Poor thing he is prolly like which one is it.. he just say K.. lol....

OPKS hmm scary!!!!

effy- i have a friend in the other TTC thread and her first symptom was Yellow are tan Cm .. fx for u boo!!! maybe its a sign!!

Can someone look at my chart and see if i am stil above coverline r am i out?

Annie
Did ur friend get a bfp???
If so how soon after the tan cm??

@Annie its hard to determine a coverline since there are such huge peaks and valleys in your temperature. It looks anovulatory to me. Do you temp at the same time every day and as soon as you wake up in the morning (meaning no getting up and moving around, no trips to the bathroom, just wake up and temp) If you aren't really consistent, that can account for your temps being all over the place. I set an alarm and have my thermometer on my night stand. The only movement I do before temping is turning the alarm off and sticking it in my mouth so I'm very consistent with that but even just one day where I didn't get enough sleep and my temp spiked so it is very sensitive.

@RN Yippee! Tinglies, EWCM, and darker OPKs are awesome signs!!! Hope it is coming soon.

I thought for sure I O'ed yesterday since my temps went up a little this morning after slight drops the last 2 days but now I'm getting twinges and dull cramps on my left side again today and my OPK this afternoon was darker still after those 2 light ones last night. Maybe I haven't quite hit my surge yet? Thank goodness I'll have temping to know for sure once my temps stay high since these OPKs are confusing the heck out of me.

raelynn- i have a alarm set to and i take my temp same time everday and i get 5 hrs of sleep at least... so u sayin u dont think im ovulating? what about the loads of jelly like cm on cd 28 all day long at that

Effy- yes thats why she decided to test bc she has never seen that before?

Rn get at it!!! :sex:
Annie awesome thanks I caved and tested this morning and there was the faintest line but I'm afraid it's an evap as I took it and got in the shower and didn't look at it for more than 20 minutes atleast
So I'm not going to think about it (yeah right) and test tomorrow morning

mrs- im on cycle 4 too! though af only showed up yest. heres hoping to a nice xmas baby eh?!

i know what you mean about not realising how much work this was. im charting, peeing on way too many sticks for my liking and for crying out loud, i am even sneaking into the ladies with my mobile phone at work to look up fertility related things and check out this forum! lol

Yes, I had no idea that my daily ritual would change so much. Oh well...it'll be worth it in the end! :)

omg...i've been gone for about a day and i've missed out on SO much. So much activity going on...I love it!

@Annie it is hard to tell but it doesn't look like your temps have two phases like ovulatory charts do (low pre-o, high post-o). Here is an example of an anovulatory chart and it looks kind of similar to yours
https://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVeFWSHQMbfyYhdm6WSlfApV4mxwP7des8NpDQ-jr4hm1TKk1Byw

Effy- FX for u .. good luck boo!!!

Rae- wow im in tear.. ur right.. im so scared .. i mean why cant i Ovulate like everyone eles.. SOO that is true i have PCOS!!! ill bet my life on it!!!...

@Annie - don't get too upset over it until you talk to your doc, they'll know for sure but even then there are tons of treatments available to help you ovulate so don't lose hope!

It is almost officially the weekend for me! 9 min and counting, hurray!

thank u .. me and dh talked a while back and we dont want to be put on fertility to have a baby, we would like to do it naturally but umm thats not working!!!

OMG i just watch The Last Song Movie- Omg it was awsome i cried and cried i mean balling wow.. i cant stop thinkin about it... watch it girls!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg i changed the two random cd 10 and cd 13!!!!!97 temps to a low like 96.35 and guess what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it has confirmed my Ovulation!!!!!!

look

chart 25 Ovulation!!.jpg:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Looks much better. Were those days weird for some reason? Hopefully your temps stay up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->