• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Oh I must be losing my mind. I just went to one of those websites to create my ovulation ticker. And for some reason I keep thinking I went to the GYN on March 1 and started my cycle on March 2. So I create my ticker and it says that Im on CD21 and I was like "What the h*ll?" Im about ready to have a panic attack thinking I missed my ovulation. DUH!!!! I went to the GYN on March 10th and started my cycle on March 11. (My last cycle before that was on Jan 11 - so I remember it was exactly 2 months in between my last cycles.)
I feel better now. Yes, I am on CD11. I havent lost my mind. LMAO!

Oh I must be losing my mind. I just went to one of those websites to create my ovulation ticker. And for some reason I keep thinking I went to the GYN on March 1 and started my cycle on March 2. So I create my ticker and it says that Im on CD21 and I was like "What the h*ll?" Im about ready to have a panic attack thinking I missed my ovulation. DUH!!!! I went to the GYN on March 10th and started my cycle on March 11. (My last cycle before that was on Jan 11 - so I remember it was exactly 2 months in between my last cycles.)
I feel better now. Yes, I am on CD11. I havent lost my mind. LMAO!

heheee!! that's funny!! :haha: but i'm glad you haven't lost your mind!
thank you for the warm welcome and congrats to lilashwee!! Lets hope its the start of good things to come on this thread!! :winkwink:

:dust:

Congrats to lilwashwee on your :bfp: hope you have a happy 9 months

Welcome to ladybird and pinksandy.

Congrats on your BFP!!!!!! So exciting for you guys! ;)

Welcome new girls!!

So I gave in and took a hpt yesterday...... BFN~ UGGGG!!!!! ;(
Yesterday I had a little sensitive BB's and then had some af like cramping all day long. Today when i woke, I swea my BB's are a little swollen?! Still haveing the cramps though....... :( I think AF must be any day now.... lame lame lame!!! I think I will test again tomorrow if no af.. (even though she is not due till weds or thurs.

Also little worried cause if I really O'd on CD21 of a 28 day cycle would that mean mc again, for a super short luteal phase?

Congrats on your BFP!!!!!! So exciting for you guys! ;)

Welcome new girls!!

So I gave in and took a hpt yesterday...... BFN~ UGGGG!!!!! ;(
Yesterday I had a little sensitive BB's and then had some af like cramping all day long. Today when i woke, I swea my BB's are a little swollen?! Still haveing the cramps though....... :( I think AF must be any day now.... lame lame lame!!! I think I will test again tomorrow if no af.. (even though she is not due till weds or thurs.

Also little worried cause if I really O'd on CD21 of a 28 day cycle would that mean mc again, for a super short luteal phase?

Hey Cali,
If you really O'd on day 21, who knows - maybe you'll have a longer luteal phase this month. Keep your fx.
Do you normally O that late in your cycle?

Hey Cali,
If you really O'd on day 21, who knows - maybe you'll have a longer luteal phase this month. Keep your fx.
Do you normally O that late in your cycle?

LOL~ IDK because I have never really tracked it till this month :(

Hey girls....Just wanted to give props to those of you ladies that are able to get a clear damn pic of your pee sticks! LOL!!! I have tried and tried and have come up with crap!
I was trying to take a pic of my OPK today because I was so excited that it was getting some color to it again and I wanted to share.
Also, I am going to conduct a little experiment. I know a lot of ladies are having evaps on the HPT strips. Well, I have never had one on the ones that I use from early-pregnancy-test.com.
So I peed on one today (knowing that it was going to come out neg because I haven't O'd yet). I took a pic of it so you can clearly see there is no evap. Im going to keep an eye on it and see if it develops one after a day or so. Then I'll post another pic to show what it looks like after a couple days. And from past experience, it shouldn't have an evap. But we'll see. Should be fun, and it's something to occupy me. LOL!!!
(Oh, and these pics were taken about 3 hrs after the tests were done...FYI)

Attachments

• CD11 OPK.jpg
    CD11 OPK.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
  • CD11 OPK2.jpg
    CD11 OPK2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 7
:happydance: Lilashwee - Hooray!!! :happydance: Hope you have a happy and healthy 9months!!

Welcome to the new ladies!! Ladybird - I know, AF just seems so far away. Right now, even OV seems far away!! :dohh:

Hi girls.... gave in and took another test today.... got another BFN~ so af must be any day now for real.... :(

like I said in a different post.... even though I am 98% sure she will come I will still be soo sad, convincing myself of the "what if's '"!!! ;(

Cali,
Its always disappointing when the witch gets us!!! Im def anti-witch! LOL!
But we can still keep our fx for you! Hope is all we have sometimes to keep us sane (or drive ourselves crazy, one of the 2).
BABY DUST!

Anyone know how many DPO u need to be before you get a positive result? IF you are going to get a positive :)

hey everyone how are yall? would it be ok if i joined yall? i need help with my chart? i just wondering if i ovulated?

chart on the 21.jpg

yesterday i had globs and load of CM look like jelly so we BD but today its gone??...

take inconsideration that i took my temps 4 hrs late today so maybe thats y its so high??:shrug::shrug:

cali i have heard people sayin they get their BFP at like 10 dpo 11dpo and 12dpo.. i guess it really all depends on your body and if your producing enough HCG...

cali i have heard people sayin they get their BFP at like 10 dpo 11dpo and 12dpo.. i guess it really all depends on your body and if your producing enough HCG...

Thanks~ I have not yet charted... so I am not help at all :dohh: Sorry!

Hello ladies

Mind if I join? You girls look like a fun bunch! I made some pals over a month ago on another forum and a lovely lady graduated to the pregnancy forum. The other two decided to take a break from the forums for a bit so now I'm friendless! haha.

Bit of intro from me:

I'm from London and have been ttc for 3 months. I am sadly out this month as my temp dropped and I started spotting today. But as a couple of ladies here have said- you kinda still can't stop hoping. But I am pretty sure this isnt my month so hopefully things work out for my next cycle!

I currently chart my BBT (1 month only), and take OPKs on and off. I usually have 26-29 day cycles. I typically ovulate a bit later than expected for a short cycle (positive OPK on CD 15 during cycle 1 and on CD 16 during cycle 3. Didn't OPK on cycle 2). Tried the sperm meets egg plan last month- tiring! Also started taking pregnacare conception tablets!

Baby dust to you all!

Welcome mk8!! You are more than welcome to join! The more the merrier! :)

I too am waiting for that biatch to show up.... but keeping that fingers crossed that she will not.
The cramps I have had yesterday and today, are different that the ones I have been having for the past week or more. These feel "hot".... does that make sense? Anyone experience this too? This is the reason I am sure af must be here within the next couple days.......??

The BFN for me are pretty convincing that she will be here too! lol

Welcome mk8!!!!
We love buddies!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116