The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

rn if thats a preg test u look pregnant if that is a opk u look ovulating :) not sure which one it is... im not gonna get my opks tilll next week though so its ok ...

It's my OPK. And its a definite +!!!!! I am so excited!!!! :happydance:
Im gonna be spending my weekend doing the humpty dance !!!!!!!

Hi ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well today. I *think* I had the beginnings of EWCM yesterday, so here's hoping that OV will come sooner than predicted (next weekend). Have a great day everyone, filled with lots of sticky :dust:

when it shows up postive do u got to hump right then and there.. what if hubby is at work?
what if when he comes home its not postivie anymore?

im so excited i finally got my pink paul mitchell flat iron back.. i got one last christmas for hubby and it was my life the power button fell out and hubby tried to fix it and broke it worse so he had to threw away 130 dollars for a new one and it came in today.... cant wait to use it.. we goin shoppin tonight bc we have a huge ass fair/party april 1 2 3 and if my temps are drioppping im gonna drink :(

tell me if this is cheap i won 100 opks for 9 dollars plus 3 to ship so 12 bucks all together?

when it shows up postive do u got to hump right then and there.. what if hubby is at work?
what if when he comes home its not postivie anymore?

im so excited i finally got my pink paul mitchell flat iron back.. i got one last christmas for hubby and it was my life the power button fell out and hubby tried to fix it and broke it worse so he had to threw away 130 dollars for a new one and it came in today.... cant wait to use it.. we goin shoppin tonight bc we have a huge ass fair/party april 1 2 3 and if my temps are drioppping im gonna drink :(

That sounds like a good deal to me on the OPKs!!!!
I believe you ovulate about 12-36hrs after getting a positive OPK. Its best to verify it with temps but I dont temp :(
But I do not that i have had TONS of EWCM.!!!! So thats a plus!!!!
But being the spermies can live up to 5 days, Im getting to humpin!!!!
Started last night !

@RNmommy - Definitely positive! I had the worst time trying to get a picture of mine earlier too.

I'm almost positive I'm still waiting to ovulate since my temps haven't gone up to confirm. My OPKs have been dark for the last couple days but not quite there. Its kind of torturing me since they are so close but not quite and I just keep thinking the next day will be it but no positives yet. Good thing is...I've been taking mucinex for this cough and it is supposed to help with CM so when my positive OPK does finally arrive my CM should be sperm-friendly too:shrug:

I COULD NOT get those darn pics to come out good at all, but here's my attempt. Now Im kind of excited to do my test tonight!!!!!

POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wohoo:

@ Rae - Oh, yeah. Ive heard that too. Those swimmers will have plenty of good liquid to move around in!!!!!

My tummy is not really crampy but tight if that makes sense?! I have no idea. But it feels like something is going on in there!!!! Come on eggies.....pop out!!!!

You know, I had the weirdest thought last night when I was lying in bed. You ladies are gonna laugh at me..... ;)
I was thinking, what happens if laying on my side hinders the eggie from coming all the way out of the tube. ??? I know thats stupid but I kept thinking about it....LOL! Its crazy!
But how in the hell do you know what side the egg pops out from??? Cause Ive been having twinges on BOTH sides. Hmmmm.....

I don't know if you can tell which side it happens on but all my ovary twinges have been focused on the left side so I think that is the side that the eggies are maturing on. If only they'd just pop out!

I think that is hilarious RNmommy. I worry about things like that all the time. Like if I don't drink a ton of water so that I get a good OPK reading will it dehydrate me and delay ovulation? Obsession makes you crazy:wacko:

@ Rae - Oh, yeah. Ive heard that too. Those swimmers will have plenty of good liquid to move around in!!!!!

My tummy is not really crampy but tight if that makes sense?! I have no idea. But it feels like something is going on in there!!!! Come on eggies.....pop out!!!!

You know, I had the weirdest thought last night when I was lying in bed. You ladies are gonna laugh at me..... ;)
I was thinking, what happens if laying on my side hinders the eggie from coming all the way out of the tube. ??? I know thats stupid but I kept thinking about it....LOL! Its crazy!
But how in the hell do you know what side the egg pops out from??? Cause Ive been having twinges on BOTH sides. Hmmmm.....

:haha: The crazy things we think about!! Like our bodies have not been working just fine up to this point....now all of a sudden anything we do can screw something up!!! Haha, too funny!!

Hi girls!

@Pink - it really is a busy thread! I don't get on enough either but I love catching up and reading how everyone's getting on. Good luck with you 2ww - FX'd for you x

@RNmommy - very excited for you! Chain that man of yours to the bed and keep him there until you've kidnapped all his swimmers! :spermy:

@Raelynn - sorry to hear you're not feeling great... but sending lots of positive, stimulating vibes to your ovaries! O:)

@annie - I know nothing about temping so I'm useless in that respect I'm afraid but good luck and keep us posted xx

@kasi - sorry the evil witch got you hun... don't you sometimes wish she was an actual person so at least there would be someone to shout at... or maybe smack her one with her own broomstick, that kind of thing... hmm maybe that's just me being weird lol :loopy:

@mk8 - Hope you had a nice day out at the pub... I love pub lunches on a saturday!

I am also in the UK (Worcestershire) and my name is Karen.... Nice to meet you all!

My CBFM still on medium today at CD15... although have been getting sharp pains in my lower right side, similar to what I know to have been O pain in previous cycles. Having said that though, I didn't get O pain last cycle and that's when I had my chemical pregnancy. A very slight hint of EWCM today though and definitely feeling the urge to :sex:

Look out my lovely boyfriend and stir up those swimmers... I'm coming for you like a ninja :ninja:

Love and babydust to all you lovely ladies

:dust: :dust: :dust:

IT would be great if we could hunt her down! :)

I love the UK wish I was there now actually! My hubby and I took a trip to Europe in October. I was born in Northern England, so i finally got to see the town I was born in! it was so lovely there! We cannot wait to go back. :) We only stayed in London a day or two and then spent a day in North Yorkshire, Harrogate specifically and my DH cannot wait to return!

The book has been pretty good so far. I actually knew a lot of the stuff already, but found out some interesting things about the cervical mucus... so I am going to try and keep a better eye on that. :)

As for seeing another Doctor I am going to see if my luteal phase lengthens at all this month if not I am going to prescreen doctors to see if they will do anything to address my luteal phase even if it's only been 7 months. I think my DH will be more accepting if I give it one more month.. that way he thinks I am thinking about it! LOL

So, second negative OPK of the day so I'm committing to not testing any more today. I'm also going to stop obsessing each day. I'm going to keep testing each day but won't expect anything to happen until probably around Wednesday since that would put me at what my most normal cycles have been, 35 days. If you take out all these crazy 50/60 day cycles I've been randomly having. That would be perfect since we're having new furniture delivered Wednesday too so it'll be a nice day to look forward to. I need to stop driving myself crazy with all this testing and expecting and just let it happen.

So, second negative OPK of the day so I'm committing to not testing any more today. I'm also going to stop obsessing each day. I'm going to keep testing each day but won't expect anything to happen until probably around Wednesday since that would put me at what my most normal cycles have been, 35 days. If you take out all these crazy 50/60 day cycles I've been randomly having. That would be perfect since we're having new furniture delivered Wednesday too so it'll be a nice day to look forward to. I need to stop driving myself crazy with all this testing and expecting and just let it happen.

Loving your PMA. :happydance:

Rae - Don't feel bad about the OPKs. Are you sure maybe you didn't O already?? I know you do your temps, but you didn't even have the littlest shift in them?? If not, thats such a tease!!!! Darn OPKs!!!

I hope I actually O'd or will be O'ing soon. My OPK from this morning was a definite positive. So, I guess we'll see. Im gonna :sex: again tonight just to make sure. And we'll see what the evening OPK says.

*** Something to make you all laugh.....
You know I watch A LOT of the baby shows. Well my son is home when I watch some of them. The other night he was going to bed and he said "My tummy hurts." I knew he was just saying that because he didn't want to go to school the next day. LOL....and he's only 6!!! But anyways....so he's still holding his belly as I'm tucking him in. (And I felt it and all, there was nothing out of the ordinary) So I say "You're fine, go to sleep." He busts out with "I feel like Im having a baby". Say what????!!!!! :huh:
I about peed myself!!!! He's fine, though. I promise. He laughed and went to bed. :)
Just thought I'd share something cute & funny

@RNmommy I'm almost positive I didn't ovulate yet which is a mega tease since my twinges got so intense that one night I thought for sure it was going to happen but my CM isn't quite right, and my OPKs are still negative, and my temps are back in the normal range. I had a one day spike about .1 or.2 above the top of my range so far but they're right back down now sooo I'm still in the waiting game.

That is so cute what your son did. My hubby was complaining about stomach pains and was gassy the other night so I asked "Are you sure you're not pregnant?" Ha-ha

Rae....Thats so funny that you said that to your hubby!!! I told mine earlier that we needed to work on getting him pregnant...and then we could be rich. LOL!!!!!

Im gonna do my nightly OPK in about an hour and see what it says....
I did a $tree one around 2pm and it wasn't positive. But I hadn't held my pee very long. I just did it for the fun of it to see what it looked like.
So maybe my surge hit last night while I was sleeping? I don't know.
I'll let you know what my next one says.

Keep me posted on your O!!!! You need to catch that eggie and I need to catch mine so we can be bump buddies with our Christmas babies.
That goes for all of my fellow BeanStalkers!!! Catch those eggies!!!! LOL!!!!

I almost gave in. I peed in a cup and everything, was about to get the little stick out and said...nope, I'm going to enjoy my night and not worry about this. So I dumped it down the toilet and went out to Friendly's with hubby :) I'm still tempted to pee-on-a-stick but I think if I could just relax, it'll just be so much nicer when I get a surprise positive on my OPK instead of getting upset every time it is negative. In the meantime I'll make sure we BD at least every other night just in case. It'll come eventually just maybe not as soon as I'd like. Gonna go play some Buzz trivia now :)

good morning ladies.... i dont no what this means but my temp is 97.19... why is it so high. i took it 30 mins late but that shouldnt make a diff... here is my chart if u wanna see it

chart 27.jpg:shrug:

Hi annie

thats sounds like a good temp for after ovulation - don't worry! :thumbup:

xx

Good morning ladies
Very Trying day yesterday cried alot and still not def bfp
Yesterday was 9 dpo woke to a faint bfp
But when I wiped blood it didnt last long the liner had only remote traces of brownish blood I had more cramps in the low right none have been that sharp
By the end of the night nothing

This morning no blood but neglected to collect fmu and ended up with a teeny bit of pee that was diluted by water in the still wet rinsed cup
It gave a very very faint bfp but could be evap
I guess I will need to wait until tomo morning

I hate waiting
Other than that ladies I'm goin to get caught up on the posts I missed
I hope all is great with you all!
Have a great day!
This morning 10 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads