The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Oh Effy!!!! Im keeping everything crossed for you!!!!! Could be IB!!!!!

So, my morning OPK was a DEFINITE + as the test line was way darker than the control!!! And we BD'd this morning at 4am before i even took the test!!!!
We'll see how long i continue to get +'s.

So, do i count the first day after my last + OPK as 1DPO??? Not sure how that works.
I'll see if i can get a pic of it for you....

Hope everyoe enjoys their Sunday!!!!I'll be back later!!!!!

:hugs: to my ladies!!!!!!

FX EFFY!!!!!

Yeah!!
I count 1 dpo as the day after your last pos opk
But I could be doing it wrong lol
Good luck and thanks!!!

Oh Effy!!!! Im keeping everything crossed for you!!!!! Could be IB!!!!!

So, my morning OPK was a DEFINITE + as the test line was way darker than the control!!! And we BD'd this morning at 4am before i even took the test!!!!
We'll see how long i continue to get +'s.

So, do i count the first day after my last + OPK as 1DPO??? Not sure how that works.
I'll see if i can get a pic of it for you....

Hope everyoe enjoys their Sunday!!!!I'll be back later!!!!!

:hugs: to my ladies!!!!!!

FX EFFY!!!!!

Wow, 4am!!! You're serious about your BD-ing!!! :haha: I believe your OPK goes neg when you ovulate, so I would keep testing til you get a neg, and count that as your ovulation day. So if you test again tonight and it's neg, then tomorrow would be 1 DPO. That's how I calculated it last cycle, anyway. Good luck!! :happydance:

FX EFFY!!!!![/QUOTE]

I believe your OPK goes neg when you ovulate, so I would keep testing til you get a neg, and count that as your ovulation day. So if you test again tonight and it's neg, then tomorrow would be 1 DPO. That's how I calculated it last cycle, anyway. Good luck!! :happydance:[/QUOTE]

yep - that's how i would probably do it too - although ff helps too - for that extra confirmation!

Thank you ladies!!!!! I'll post pics tonight after I take my night time test!!!!
My line from this morning was soooo dark!!! Itwas awesome to actually see that!!!!

@Effy it could definitely be implantation bleeding so don't worry yet! You're still in it! We'll all be keeping our FX'ed for you.

@RNmommy Yay for positives! I'm pretty sure you count the day after your last positive as 1DPO at least that is what I keep hearing

OPKs still negative for me. Blah! My temps were way high this morning but I slept way late too so that is probably why. I need to get back into the work week so my sleep schedule is better and I get accurate temps again. Still trying to patiently wait for ovulation but it is still taking its darn time to come. Grrr!

hey ladies... Rn i hope u got that eggie...

THanks pink- so what happends if my temps drops tom// im out are what ...

this might sound weird but i had cramps last night and a massive headache i took 3 Tylenol and ate and it was better... i feel pregnant.. i no its early but i really o.. my boobs re nothing dont hurt though :(

Annie - Dont let the boobies not hurting get to you because my boobs never hurt with my son!!!! Stay +!!!!!

I dont' feel good today. I think I might be coming down with a slight bug. I was so dizzy this morning just lying in bed and felt like I was going to vomit. Its amazing the wonderful germs my son brings home to me but yet he somehow manages to rarely get sick....LOL!!!

Im feeling a little better now, just relaxin. Getting ready to make some lunch for all of us.

I'll be back on later.....:hugs:

im hungry to but dont know what i want to eat :(

I kept it simple, chicken nuggets and french fries. LOL!!!! :thumbup:

hey ladies... Rn i hope u got that eggie...

THanks pink- so what happends if my temps drops tom// im out are what ...

this might sound weird but i had cramps last night and a massive headache i took 3 Tylenol and ate and it was better... i feel pregnant.. i no its early but i really o.. my boobs re nothing dont hurt though :(

I'm not sure if it would mean you are definitely out - but I know that my temps start to drop slightly from about 10 dpo, then they go below the coverline once I get af.... ff has loads of info about temping in the 'education' section which is a link from their home page - there's loads of info in there - i find it really helpful :thumbup:

i guess the only thing you can really do though is wait to see if you get af - as awful as that wait is!

@ Effy - i've got my FX that it's implantation bleeding you are having - it sounds like it could be! try to keep positive and good luck!

@ Raelynn- hoping you get that positive opk soon!!

right i'm off to get some dinner....I've been very productive today - cleaned out our whole house! was starting to get worried that if we do conceive there will be actually no room for a baby! I still think that - even though I've just thrown loads of stuff away!!! eeeeek!!!!!

baby dust to all!
xx

x

im hungry to but dont know what i want to eat :(

Hi ladies, just been catching up on all the goss from the last few days. I am Jo and I am am from the UK I have no animals at all but just want a baby!! I am due to start OPK testing tomorrow so hopefully this will be our month girls FX for everyone and xmas babies here we come :dust:

My OPK from this morning!!!!!
It's so awesome to finally see lines like this!!!!! Im amazed! Now lets just hope I have actually ovulated!!!

Attachments

• CD17 OPK+.jpg
    CD17 OPK+.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • CD17 OPK+ (2).jpg
    CD17 OPK+ (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1
yeah RN!! get to dtd!!!! :sex:

can someone please help me with how to post a pic??

@ Effy - When you click on the button at the top of the thread to post a reply it will bring up the reply box. If you scroll down you'll see a button that says manage attachments. Click that and it brings up another screen where you can browse the files on your computer and add pics. When that 'manage attachments' button, make the screen full size, its easier to do it that way.

Hope that helps.

I did my nightly OPK a little early, at about 530pm and its still blazing positive, with test line darker than control.
Its terrible, Ive spent the past week praying for a positive and now I cant wait for it to turn back into a negative so I can enter the dreaded TWW and start peeing on a different kind of stick!!!! LOL!!!

I know, Im crazy!!!! :wacko:

RN that opk is the most positive opk I've ever seen!!!!! I've never had one that good!!!

hope you get to join me in the 2ww soon!!! Although I have to say it's quite stressful! I'm concentrating on EVERYTHING my body is doing which I wouldn't probably normally notice and it's soooooo frustrating!!!!

oh well off to bed now for me.... ready for another week at work...

good night ladies
x:sleep:

after all the issues yesterday.... im hoping it truly was IB
this FRER is the 2nd test i took today...it was from 11 or 12 this afternoon
https://mail.aol.com/33456-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=26669141&folder=NewMail&partId=1

yall see it??? or am i just wishfull thinking?????

thanks RN i hope yall can see it....

i agree with pink your opk is super dark!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->