The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Im Jenna. Live in FL. I currently don't have any animals but would love a puppy!!!!! But my hubby says no right now :hissy:

I just peed on another one....LOL!!! Still almost + but not quite there. And the CM is very noticeable. TMI....I played with it a little to see how far I could get it to stretch between my fingers. If my husband would have walked in he would have been like 'WTF are you doing?'.... :rofl: He wouldn't understand....LOL!

Jenna- haha i no right.. we stayin in a camper bc dh is working outta town for the moment and the bathroom connects to the bed at the top<<walk threw bathroom to get to room>> and when i check mine i try to hide so he doesnt see me... haha... funny..

@ Annie - :rofl:

@ Effy - I live in Delray Beach. Busy busy place. I don't like it!!!! LOL!!! I want to go back to the country!!!!!

Well, my hubby fell asleep!!!!! WTF? Its only 8pm?! :evil:
He better be prepared to give it up in the morning!!!!!

I fell asleep waiting on hubby to come to bed the night before last. LOL and then I was all worried I missed my ovulation day. What a mess.

Good Evening ladies! :)

Well... it looks like today is CD1! :( The :witch: got me today! It's really frustrating especially after my Dr.'s Appt yesterday where she wouldn't look at my temp chart! I have a 7 day luteal phase and she didn't seem phased by it! I have been taking B6 Complex for two months and no change as well.... I am really frustrated but plan on reading "taking charge of your fertility" I started it today and it seems interesting maybe I can get some good tips!

Let's hope Cycle #8 is my lucky cycle!

BTW I worked from home yesterday and watched A Baby Story after my Dr's appt.. not a great idea... I cried a bit too much ! :(

^^ A Baby Story used to make me cry when I wasn't even close to TTC....now I can't even turn it on!! Sorry to hear AF got you. Time to make a Christmas baby! :hugs:

hey ladies,,.,. i just ate boiled crawfish.. man were they good... yummie..'

what happend if my temp falls below my cover lin?

My OPKs are confusing me more and more each day. They are all consistently dark today rather than afternoon being dark and night being lighter. Still not quite as dark as control though so I have noooooo clue. Hoping my temps will tell me when I actually would have ovulated but until then we're sticking with the BDing

hi all! gosh lots of posts again! this sure is a busy thread! :) i wish i could get on here more!!!

@RNMommy & Raelynn- looks like you could both be ov in the next day or 2! Yay!! :dust: to you!!

@annie - sometimes a drop below the coverline after ov can indicate implantation, other times it can indicate that you didn't ov after all, like raelynn said, and that your temps are still just being temperamental. However ff should let you know if that happens - it will remove the red lines on your chart until it can be more sure what's happening.

@Kasigirl - sorry the witch came and got you! i hope cycle #8 is the one!! have you tried agnus castus for your luteal phase? I've saw on other forums some ladies had tried that for a short LP. My LP seems to be getting shorter every month (started off at 14 - now 11 within the space of 5 months) so i bought some but haven't taken it yet - figured in a couple of months if not conceived then I'll have a go!

@effy - i agree with mk8 your 2ww symptoms sound good to me!! hope you get your bfp! when are you going to test?

hope everyone is doing well!! happy saturday!! i'm 3dpo today and have mega sore bb's and had some really odd dreams last night!! HOWEVER this always happens to me after ov so actually means nothing!! boooooooo......

btw my name is Sandy and i live in the uk! :flower:

xxx

morning all

1130am in the uk and im am still in bed...tut tut!

kasi- sorry the witch got to you. have you considered seeing another doc about your luteal phase? i too am thinking of buying that book! let me know if you recommend it. there are mixed reviews online.

pink - good luck with the 2 week wait!

rae- happy bding in the mean time honey! :)

i found out yest that a friend of a friend is 3 months preg. she has been trying (not too hard) since last summer so it took her 6 months. so happy for her! :)

good luck for this cycle ladies!

righto, popping into the shower before heading out for a nice pub lunch in the sun! :)

Kasi - Sorry that nasty witch got you!!!! But I agree with Lisa, time for a Christmas baby!!!!! I think we all need to have Christmas babies!!!!

And BTW, I went into the room last night after my last post and woke up the hubby. I wasn't taking no for an answer....LOL!!!

So, I'll do my morning test in about an hour and see where Im at.

I am a little confused, though, because my tests have been pretty dark within the time limit but when they dry, they're drying a lot lighter. Its what color it is during the time limit right??? :wacko:

**Good morning ladies and Happy Saturday**

MORNING OPK LOOKS POSITIVE!!!! i think :wacko:

I'll see if I can get a pic later. Was just so excited I wanted to share!!!!!!!

Ooooh how exciting RNmommy! I wanna see a pic :) I used FMU today since I woke up late (which I know you're not supposed to - just wanted to pee on something) still negative. My temps are back down in my normal range too so no temp surge to indicate ovulation. I'm hoping my 3:00/4:00 test will be at least darker than yesterdays then I'll know if I'm headed in the right direction. Definitely got hubby's cough which is totally annoying

hey ladies guess what my temp is way above the cover line its 96.91 and my coverline is 96.52 so im excited!!!!! yay....

i woke up again with a scratchy throat.. hmm i dont know what going on...
and i won the opk....

I COULD NOT get those darn pics to come out good at all, but here's my attempt. Now Im kind of excited to do my test tonight!!!!!

Attachments

• OPK CD16.jpg
    OPK CD16.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 4
  • OPK CD16 (2).jpg
    OPK CD16 (2).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
  • OPK CD16 (3).jpg
    OPK CD16 (3).jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 4
@ Rae - So do you think you ovulated yet then???

@ Annie - Woo Hoo!!!!! Now you can test away!!!!! LOL!!!!

rn if thats a preg test u look pregnant if that is a opk u look ovulating :) not sure which one it is... im not gonna get my opks tilll next week though so its ok ...

Hi girls!

@Pink - it really is a busy thread! I don't get on enough either but I love catching up and reading how everyone's getting on. Good luck with you 2ww - FX'd for you x

@RNmommy - very excited for you! Chain that man of yours to the bed and keep him there until you've kidnapped all his swimmers! :spermy:

@Raelynn - sorry to hear you're not feeling great... but sending lots of positive, stimulating vibes to your ovaries! O:)

@annie - I know nothing about temping so I'm useless in that respect I'm afraid but good luck and keep us posted xx

@kasi - sorry the evil witch got you hun... don't you sometimes wish she was an actual person so at least there would be someone to shout at... or maybe smack her one with her own broomstick, that kind of thing... hmm maybe that's just me being weird lol :loopy:

@mk8 - Hope you had a nice day out at the pub... I love pub lunches on a saturday!

I am also in the UK (Worcestershire) and my name is Karen.... Nice to meet you all!

My CBFM still on medium today at CD15... although have been getting sharp pains in my lower right side, similar to what I know to have been O pain in previous cycles. Having said that though, I didn't get O pain last cycle and that's when I had my chemical pregnancy. A very slight hint of EWCM today though and definitely feeling the urge to :sex:

Look out my lovely boyfriend and stir up those swimmers... I'm coming for you like a ninja :ninja:

Love and babydust to all you lovely ladies

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi girls!

@Pink - it really is a busy thread! I don't get on enough either but I love catching up and reading how everyone's getting on. Good luck with you 2ww - FX'd for you x

@RNmommy - very excited for you! Chain that man of yours to the bed and keep him there until you've kidnapped all his swimmers! :spermy:

@Raelynn - sorry to hear you're not feeling great... but sending lots of positive, stimulating vibes to your ovaries! O:)

@annie - I know nothing about temping so I'm useless in that respect I'm afraid but good luck and keep us posted xx

@kasi - sorry the evil witch got you hun... don't you sometimes wish she was an actual person so at least there would be someone to shout at... or maybe smack her one with her own broomstick, that kind of thing... hmm maybe that's just me being weird lol :loopy:

@mk8 - Hope you had a nice day out at the pub... I love pub lunches on a saturday!

I am also in the UK (Worcestershire) and my name is Karen.... Nice to meet you all!

My CBFM still on medium today at CD15... although have been getting sharp pains in my lower right side, similar to what I know to have been O pain in previous cycles. Having said that though, I didn't get O pain last cycle and that's when I had my chemical pregnancy. A very slight hint of EWCM today though and definitely feeling the urge to :sex:

Look out my lovely boyfriend and stir up those swimmers... I'm coming for you like a ninja :ninja:

Love and babydust to all you lovely ladies

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's chained, don't worry!!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member