The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

alright .... i'll try it again.... thanks

Effy, I still can't see the picture. Can you try and upload it again?

hey yall

man... so many posts, so many fab ttc ladies, so hard to keep track! haha.

where do i start... hmmm...

OPKs - I ordered a new batch and they came in the post yesterday. reading the instructions, it says if the test line is almost equal to the control line, then its positive. man- i did not know that with that brand! i thought it had to be same or darker! better keep an eye on those sticks more! lol.

ladybird- i had a fab pub lunch- steak n ale pie..emmmm. ive pretty much spent my whole weekend stuffing my face. dinner in strada by southbank, chinese lunch on sun and vietnamese dinner tonight! i'm gonna turn into a ball!

effy - i cant see the pic but a lines a line! ohhhh i am soooooooooooo excited for you!!!!!

congrats on the opk rnmommy! :)

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=11396

ok maybe this will work
i can figure out the picture thing.... so maybe this link will work

Effy, which test on there is yours??? Cause it lets me scroll through a whole bunch of them. Is it the FRER that first pops up???
Cause if so, I can DEFINITELY see a line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that yours?

i think so
it should be labeled number 11396
and its titled 10dpo

CONGRATS EFFY!!! You got your BFP!!!!! Oh, my gosh, I am SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

hmmm im so bored... just got done dieing my hair and now im washin clothes yay!!!

CONGRATS EFFY!!! You got your BFP!!!!! Oh, my gosh, I am SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!

really!?? ya think so??? i took it in the afternoon....
i am going to take a new one tomo morning
and a digi on tuesday (1st day of missed period )

then hopefully if its still pos im gonna give it to my hubby in this little Florida Gator onsie and a note that says your gonna be a daddy.... maybe ill put it in the new console he has been wanting for hte ranger....idk

OMG im soo excited!!! thank you ladies soooo much!!!

Oh thats such a cute idea!!!!! But yes, I def think you're preggers!!!! Thats a pretty good pink line and it's still early!!!!!!
You'll have to post a link to your new test in the morning.

Congrats again hun!!!!!

I would def think thats a BFp and not an evap if thats what you're worried about. I have used tons of FRER's in the past and have never had an evap on them!!!! Oh, my gosh. Im so excited for you!!!! I hope we're all going to be bump buddies!!!!!

Effy - That is your BFP girlfriend - happy for you, a xmas baby! Lets all hope for one :dust: to everyone xxxx

EFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're pregnant! Oh my goodness! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh effy - when youre done celebrating that fab line, do offer us any ttc tips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woopeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Congrats effy!!!!!!!!! Im so happy for u :) make room for me on the BFP boat im joining u this month:):happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Hey Rae!!! How's the stick looking today??? LOL!

I don't really know. I used FMU again today because I got up late and it was not positive and I haven't tested since then. I'm having a rough time today, went to a family gathering tonight and my cousin and his gf had their baby there and I just got really sad thinking I can't even ovulate on a normal cycle so I'm kind of bummed. I just got really excited with all those twinges and cramps by my ovaries and then nothing. So, I'm trying not to think about it. I'm just worried I'm going to have another really long cycle and I know that isn't good because then the lining gets too think for implantation. Just wish my body would cooperate with me for a change.

I'm glad everyone else is doing good though. Looks like this could be the month for several of you.

Ok ladies, looks like a tight bond going on here but I'm wanting to join the beanstalkers if I can :D :D :D

I'm 26, hubby is 26, we've been NTNP for about 10 months and TTC for 6... we're so excited about TTC-ing #1!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->