The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

yea bc one nite i woke up to get dh off to work and then went back to bed and then temp 2 hrs later so it was alll messed up.. i started temping before he leaves to go to work even before his alarm clock goes off... and the other on was the day the time changed i stayed up till 2 old time but 3 new time wit dh little sister paintin nails so yea.. im on cloud 9!!!!

Thank u

so if my temp drops below my cover line what does that mean/.

i look back at my notes and the day i Ovulated i wrote cramps bye it.. for the dr.. so it makes since and 3 days before O was the day i couldnt get enough.. my ff thing says i have high intercourse timing.. so hopefully i get it!!

Effy- FX for u .. good luck boo!!!

Rae- wow im in tear.. ur right.. im so scared .. i mean why cant i Ovulate like everyone eles.. SOO that is true i have PCOS!!! ill bet my life on it!!!...

Hey Annie!!! I just wanted to tell you that when I went to the GYN at the beginning of the month he told me I was anovulatory and he gave me Clomid. Ive been testing and at first I was getting so frustrated because I didn't think I was going to ovulate,....Again. But all signs are pointing to the big O coming real soon!!!! My OPKs are almost + and Ive noticed EWCM and this is my first month on the meds.
IF for some reason you aren't ovulating, it can be fixed!!!
Dont get down. Stay +!!!!! You'll get your BFP!!! We all will!!!!

@ Annie - I guess I should have read the rest of the threads before I posted my last comment....LOL!!!

Im glad you figured it out!!!! YAY!!!! See, I told you normally around O your sex drives kicks into overdirve. Overdrive for the O.... :rofl:

Oh, And I have seen that movie. Yes awesome!!!!:thumbup:
I also cried my eyes out!!!!!!

So, how many DPO are you then???

Looks like you did good since you had sex all around it. They say sperm can live a few days so you're pretty well covered.

thanks ladies... Im 4 dpo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay..

i wanna watch that movie again!!!

Last night we watch remember me!!!!!!! OMG GREAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its got the twlight guy in it.. edward....

where r yall all from im from Louisiana and my name is annie and i got three rat terriers...

wht happens if my temps drop below my cover line?

If your temp drop it normally signifies that ovulation didn't occur unless it is just like a one day drop.

I'm from Maryland and my name is Rachael. Funny we all have pets must be our maternal instinct. I have a cockapoo, a mini schnauzer, and a Bengal Kitty they are all rotten :)

Hi! I'm originally from Dallas, TX but now live in Nashville, TN and love it. I too have a dog...she is my baby. Her name is Sadie and she's a 6lb Pomeranian...looks like a red fox.

I'm faith
Originally from kentucky living in Florida
I have a dog too!! He's my baby my parents even call him their fur granchild!!
He's border collie and black lab! 70 lb hyper ball of fur!!!

Oh...forgot to mention my name. My name is Salina.

nice to meet all of yall!!! My dogs are both me and Dh world!! One is 12 One is 5 AND one is 2

they sleep with us an all very spoiled rotten!!

Hi ladies
Its friday. yeah!
Sooooo

Annie, I know this hard and my goodness I fret loads but try to relax. Try not to look into your chart too. much. You will ovulate and you will get your bro and you will get your beautiful baby! I would suggest opk as well as temping: opk tells you when you're about to o and temping confirms if you have o. One can get positive opk and not o, one cause being pcos. Having opk and temping is. like double checking. Baby dust hun.

Welcome newbies.:)

Rn - get humping!

MK8- boo FF confirmed me and i just showed DH and he said how u no i said bc it all makes since and FF confirmed it he said Great!!! :)

Omg ladies!!! I just balled my eyes out at Gilmore girls !!! What the heck!!!

The one where she gives Luke the Ultimatum and when Luke leaves for London?

hmmm...effy- looking good for you! emotional and diff cm... fx for you! what month of ttc are you on? babydust!

4 and a half
Stopped the pill after 13 years in november

hope this is it for you effy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->