The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I do understand how you feel. My sister just had another baby in October and I know its terrible for me to feel this way, but I was very upset. This was her 4th unplanned child. And her home situation is not the best. I know she's my sister and I know I should be happy for her, and I truly love my niece and nephews, but she keeps popping out kids like its nothing. She can't really afford one, let alone 4!!! It does get so frustrating. Everywhere I look I see pregnant women or women with newborns.
I am truly grateful that I have my son, he is such a blessing. But the hurt & depression and jealousy is the same. I want a baby so bad!!!!

You'll pop those eggies out Rae!!!! Ive got everything crossed for you!!!!!
:hugs:

Kendra - We always welcome new members!!! We love buddies!!!!!
What CD are you on???

I think my tracker is correct and I'm on CD 3. I'm still learning about my cycles though so that could change. I need my OPK's to come in the mail so I can start testing.

RN.. i never tested im only 6 dpo.. i been chating in the FF chatroom very helpful:)

Kendra - Welcome!! :hugs:

Effy - Wooohooooo!!! Congrats!! :happydance:

Rae - I know how you feel, I really hoped my OV was going to happen early so I keep POAS only to be disappointed. :shrug: Hang in there!!

Lisa - Thanks! It is somehow helpful to know someone else is in the same situation. This whole waiting game is not easy!

To make matters worse, I am sick again! I have been sick 3 times now in the last 2 months. I've been coughing so hard I'm gagging myself. Bleh. I was trying to hold out and not take sudafed since it can dry you up (everywhere) but I can't be coughing up everything I eat when I'm at work. So...Mucinex and Sudafed it is. Hoping to get a better reading on my temps tomorrow too since they have been all over the place this weekend.

I actually have no clue where I am in my cycle... I thought AF showed up on Friday but there really hasn't been a flow, just spotting, barely enough to use a pantyliner. Last 24 hours just brown CM. Took an IC this morning and nothing.

Kendra - Thats strange, keep testing, maybe it implanted late!!! we can always keep our fingers crossed for that!!!!!

Rae - Im sorry you're sick again. Instead of sudafed why don't you try some robitussin. That might work better for everything. Maybe not as drying!

Another hour before I take my morning test!!!

Rae - if you are going to take the robitussin make sure its just the PLAIN kind with nothing else in it....

I actually have no clue where I am in my cycle... I thought AF showed up on Friday but there really hasn't been a flow, just spotting, barely enough to use a pantyliner. Last 24 hours just brown CM. Took an IC this morning and nothing.

Kendra that sounds similar to the weirdness i had last week... it was kind of tan clumps of cm
then sat was jsut some light spotting....
Good LUck!!!

@ Rae - Yes, I agree with Effy. I forgot to say that about the Robitussin.

@ Effy - Did you do another test this morning??? We wanna see if you did!!! We're addicted to peeing on the sticks and looking at them. LOL!!!!

So, I did my morning OPK a little early because I couldn't wait. It's still dark but not as dark as the control....so NEGATIVE!!!!

Now, today is considered CD18 still and then tomorrow I go on to 1DPO???
I know I've already asked this, I just want to make sure I get it right.
Thanks for being patient with me!!!!

Love my ladies!!!! :hugs:

RN... yes i did... there is still a definate line.... but it still inst like BAM theres a bright line.... will it get darker???
im at work or i'd post it

Yes, Effy. It will get a little darker everyday....
Post it later when you get home. We wanna see!!!!!!!!

Im so excited for you!!!!!

@ Rae - Yes, I agree with Effy. I forgot to say that about the Robitussin.

@ Effy - Did you do another test this morning??? We wanna see if you did!!! We're addicted to peeing on the sticks and looking at them. LOL!!!!

So, I did my morning OPK a little early because I couldn't wait. It's still dark but not as dark as the control....so NEGATIVE!!!!

Now, today is considered CD18 still and then tomorrow I go on to 1DPO???
I know I've already asked this, I just want to make sure I get it right.
Thanks for being patient with me!!!!

Love my ladies!!!! :hugs:

as far as i know... the day after your last positive opk is 1dpo... :hugs:
congrats!!! i hope you got some good :sex: in there :happydance:

So the doctor's office called and asked if I could reschedule my appt for friday because the doctor wouldn't be in that day or next week. So i actually made it for this thursday. But the good thing is that it's at the office where they do the ultrasounds. (they have 2 different offices). So maybe he'll do a scan to see if I actually ovulated along with the blood work. FX.
I tried to get some :sex: from the hubby and he's worn out. Apparently we've :sex: so much that i rubbed him raw and he's sore. :hissy:
How does that happen? Especially with how wet (I know, TMI) it's been down there. Well, maybe tomorrow he'll feel better and it will still be on the every other day track, being we :sex: yesterday morning.
So frustrating. Its so funy when men can turn into such women sometimes. LOL!!!! That was mean, Im just pokin fun.

Im hoping my OPKs came in that I ordered because I only have one more. And I know my OPKs were + for last 2 days and - this morning so I guess I really don't need to keep testing. But being Im a POAS-aholic I think I am going to continue to test at least once a day just to make sure they don't turn positive again. Who knows with the Clomid.

Hope you ladies are having a good day. I have to leave in about 20 minutes so I can go to the post office before I pick up the little guy frm school.

Be back later......

@ Rae - Can you post the pics of your recent OPKs???

I'll see if I can get some pics those sticks are terribly hard to capture. Today's was very light but it was also very diluted urine. I drank 32oz this morning! Darn this cough making me chug water. I took mucinex and sudafed and it seems to be helping some. Both are on the obgyn's list of safe meds so we're ok. And it isn't drying me out either thank goodness. CM seems to be getting closer to fertile...very um...wet (sorry for TMI) not EWCM though. So I'm hoping that is a good sign. But I've also been taking Mucinex the last few days. Does anyone know if it makes more fertile CM even if you aren't close to fertile time or if you have to have something for it to work with already?

Oh, and temps came back down to normal range again today now that I'm on a better sleep schedule. So no ovulation yet.

Congratulations to you EffM. How very exciting! I hope we see many more BFP's in the upcoming weeks! Have a Happy & Healthy 9 Months!! :)

Hey ladies

Oh Effy, so happy for you. If you fancy peeing on another stick. How about s digital one that flashes "pregnant'. No ambiguity then.

Welcome kendra! Oh brown cm, I've had that recently. Sadly bfn for me but may be a bfp for you!

Hi ladies!!

EFFY YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! So implantation bleeding really does exist!!!!

Welcome Kendra!

DPO 5 for me but nothing exciting to report!! :coffee:

@RN it sounds like you've done well enough bd'ing anyway hun - I reckon you've got it covered!!

right off to get some tea

x

Hey ladies

Oh Effy, so happy for you. If you fancy peeing on another stick. How about s digital one that flashes "pregnant'. No ambiguity then.

Welcome kendra! Oh brown cm, I've had that recently. Sadly bfn for me but may be a bfp for you!

i plan on doing the digi in the morning... that will be my confirmation and then i will let my hubby know tomorrow after i get that tomorrow after i get home... i have a little note that says i love you... oh by the way you are going to be a daddy.... and a couple of florida gator onsies!! i am sooo excited... i hope i can wait to tell him until tommorow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->