The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

hey ladies... My temps are still HIGH.. im 7dpo.. hope this is my month!!!!

Hi ladies!!

EFFY YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!! So implantation bleeding really does exist!!!!

Welcome Kendra!

DPO 5 for me but nothing exciting to report!! :coffee:

@RN it sounds like you've done well enough bd'ing anyway hun - I reckon you've got it covered!!

right off to get some tea

x

Yes i really guess IB does!!!!! i am sooo relevied at the moment as long as my bfp holds out.

hey ladies... My temps are still HIGH.. im 7dpo.. hope this is my month!!!!

OOHHHH!!! A couple more days and you can starte POAS!!!!! YAY!!!! We all need to get our BFP soon so we can move onto forst tri and name ourselves The BumperStickers (thanks to Rae for coming up with our brilliant name!!!)

FX for you Annie!!!!!

Congratulations to you EffM. How very exciting! I hope we see many more BFP's in the upcoming weeks! Have a Happy & Healthy 9 Months!! :)

thanks! Me too!!!
i hope we all can be BFP buddies too!!!! :)

Guess I'll need to get started on an icon for our lucky ladies moving into BumperStickers :)

So here are my OPKs I was gonna take another at 8 today but I've been guzzling water like there is no tomorrow (64 oz already!) so I had to pee. Guess I'll have to wait until 8:30. Doubt it'll be positive though, my CM doesn't seem to be wanting to go fertile any time soon.

Attachments

• DSCN0858.jpg
    DSCN0858.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCN0863.jpg
    DSCN0863.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
@ Rae - Thats strange because it looked like you had pretty dark ones on CD15 & 16. I wonder whats going on.....

Yeah, I have no clue. Though I've heard they can jump around not necessarily gradually get darker each day. I guess I just have to keep waiting.

Guess I'll need to get started on an icon for our lucky ladies moving into BumperStickers :)

So here are my OPKs I was gonna take another at 8 today but I've been guzzling water like there is no tomorrow (64 oz already!) so I had to pee. Guess I'll have to wait until 8:30. Doubt it'll be positive though, my CM doesn't seem to be wanting to go fertile any time soon.

Your OPKs look just like mine!!! (Same kind too, haha!) I've had a few dark-ish ones, although they look darker when they're dry...but nothing close! :nope: I've even been throwing in a Clearblue Digi every once in a while, just to be sure, ha! FX for us to OV soooooon!! :wacko:

Lisa - your tests dry darker? My opks dried lighter than they were within the time limit. Thats weird. I guess they're all different?

Rae - Keeping my fingers crossed that you O soon!!!!!

Yeah they seem to look darker once they're dry. They're the same kind as I think Rae has - the Wondfo IC's.

I got mine from early-pregnancy-tests.com
But the ones Im waiting on to come in the mail I ordered from Amazon and I think they're the Wondfo ones.
I just used my last one :hissy:
(The dye is moving across it as we speak. LOL)

This mornings was negative so Im hoping tonights is too. If its positive, then Im lost. LOL! :wacko:

It's amazing how addicting they are. I just did one at 4:00 and already I'm so tempted to do another one!

Yeah they're like a pinky color when wet and dry a darker purpley color. I've been pulling up some opk progression images and it seems like the people who get dark ones in the middle get a second surge 5-10 days later or they just stay that darker color for like a week and then suddenly turn positive. Hopefully we don't have too much longer to wait Lisa. I don't know about you but the wait is killing me!

I'm going on vacation at the end of next week and would love to O before then so that vacation can eat away part of the dreaded TWW but now I might be still waiting to O by then. Boo!

Yes, killing me too. I really hoped I would OV earlier this cycle than last, but it's not looking so good. Are your cycles consistently 50 days?? I apologize if I've asked you this before...what happened to our group's chart of info?? :haha: That would be great if you could OV right before vaca...FX for you! :hugs:

do any of yall have a VIP to FF?? i purchased a ten dollar one yesterday and i go into the chat room and OMG they are so helpful..

if yall do come join me in the chat room im always in there my s/n is annie1988

I've never had regular cycles so they're all over the place. The most regular I've been is around 35 days but this last year my cycles have been crazy. I think its probably due to stress from getting married, moving, work, and weight gain. These have been my last year of cycles:

April-May 33 days
May-August 103 days (probably skipped 1 in here somewhere)
August-September 32 days
September-November 60 days
November-January 54 days
January-March 50 days

It seems like they are getting more normal maybe since I'm more into a routine and have been married for over a year now and less work stress. So I'm hoping I'll eventually get back to 35 days or so. I don't think I'll ever be perfectly regular since I never have been but I'd like to get away from these super long cycles.

So my evening OPK is dark and at first glance still looks + but when you really look at it the control line is def darker. I was really just hoping for an definite neg one. I mean, its negative, but you know what I mean.

I hate these stupid OPKs!!!! But I cant live without them. LOL!!!!
And I don't have anymore to test again. Im gonna pick a couple up from the dollar store just in case my other ones dont come in the mail tomorrow.

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Well, shortly after I posted my last comment, I looked at the OPK again and the test line is a lot lighter than the control now. YAY!!!!

Couple more days til the GYN appt and hopefully get some good news (that I actually ovulated). I feel a little better about the appt now that its not on April Fool's Day! LOL!

Yay! That means you can start your tww! Good luck at the GYN!

More like my 8 day wait. I think thats about as long as I can hold out. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->