The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

He ladies.....do we want to be silly and come up with a name for our group??

I think a group name would be fun! Then we could put that in our signatures instead of having to add all the names for everyone who joins :)

By the way did everyone see, lilashwee got her BFP!!

Yes, Im so excited for her! (And just a tad bit jealous!)
Ok, so now we have to think of a name.
Everyone's input and then we can vote???

Did you see my post about my OPK for today???

Yes I agree!! :) I dont even know how to add the TTC buddies?! lol

Yes I saw she got her BFP!!!:happydance:

Does anyone know how many DPO she was? I saw someone else ask as well...

RNmommy I saw your OPK looks like it is getting close! Mine seems fainter today then it did yesterday but I could not hold my pee any longer! LOL! I was going to test again tonight but I'm sure it'll be negative still so I'm just going to wait.

Sorry for the TMI but I've been having globby (is that a word?), white CM yesterday and today so I'm not sure where that puts me. CD 11 and still waiting... I just want to ovulate already!

No, I dont recall her saying.
I can tell you right now, I'll be testing everyday probably starting around 8-9DPO just because Im a POAS-aholic and I can't help myself.
I mean, I peed on an HPT today for fun. I have a problem....LOL!!!!

So....Ive continued to have little twinges (not pains by any means) on my right side. Earlier I had one small one on the left. Then Im sitting here at the computer and I feel little twinges in my uterus. Good gosh....I hope I don't have a baker's dozen getting ready to pop out of my ovaries. Hahaha. I wonder, though, if being on the Clomid can make me ovulate from both ovaries at the same time. Things that make you go....hmmmm....

Oh...as far as names go....Im not very creative when it comes to things like that....but here's some suggestions....BeanStalkers....
Ok, well thats all Ive got I guess. I was going to put DustCollectors but that just doesn't sound right....LOL!

^^ Right behind you at CD 10. Nothing exciting going on though, haha! I'm all for a name, but I'm not creative at all!! I'm more than happy to vote though! :haha:

RNmommy I saw your OPK looks like it is getting close! Mine seems fainter today then it did yesterday but I could not hold my pee any longer! LOL! I was going to test again tonight but I'm sure it'll be negative still so I'm just going to wait.

Sorry for the TMI but I've been having globby (is that a word?), white CM yesterday and today so I'm not sure where that puts me. CD 11 and still waiting... I just want to ovulate already!

I havent been checking my CM, but I did notice today when I went to the bathroom that I was having the thinner clear discharge (TMI - I know...).

You know, I just went back and looked at my OPK and its so much lighter now. That pic was taken at 3 hrs. So I guess being it was dark within the 10min time limit thats all that matters. But, I am hoping that it will continue to darken over the next few days. Im giving the hubby a little bit of recoop time. So that way when I get the blazing +OPK, he'll be ready to go...LOL!!!
But I def know how you feel. I so want to just O already. I am way too impatient!

I can tell you right now, I'll be testing everyday probably starting around 8-9DPO just because Im a POAS-aholic and I can't help myself.
I mean, I peed on an HPT today for fun. I have a problem....LOL!!!!

LMAO!!! anyone have cramping that feels "hot"??? Does that even make sense??? I would love to hear!!! Is this a SURE sign she will show any day now?!

As for the names... I am no good... beanstalkers!! Classic! :)

Ok BeanStalkers just made me "lol" - I like it!!! :thumbup:

I was giggling when I typed it.
But thats about the peak of my creativity with the names. :)

How are you feeling? I dont remember, are you on any meds for ovulation Lisa?

I don't know if the hot cramps would be related to AF. Ive never had that, at least not that I remember.
Ive only been pregnant twice...Once when I was 18 (I miscarried at almost 4 months) and then when i was 23 (which gave me my son). But the first pregnancy I don't remember much because it was so long ago. With my son, I do remember having some mild cramping at first, but then stopped around the time I would've had AF and I didnt have any again until the end of my pregnancy.
FX for you still!!!!!!

Oh, once we pick a name we should have pinkanhopeful go back and edit the name in the title on the original post. She was the first one to post here, right? She'd be the one to have to do it?? Not sure how that works.

Thanks- me too... I will do a post and see if I get any answers?!

yeah I think so...It sounds like beanstalkers it is... so far no one else is "creative" and it made all of us lol!! ;)

Yeah I think the original poster is the only one who can edit the name.

You go into the TTC Journals section and create a new post. Then to add updates you just reply to your journal post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->