The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Welcome back Caligirl!! :hugs:

Well ladies my OPK is still neg :nope: But it looks darker than the last couple days so that's encouraging at least. We'll still :sex: tonight, my plan is to BD every other night this week leading up to OV on Monday - but hopefully will OV even sooner!! :thumbup:

Hope everyone is having a great day!!

hey ladies

do u know much about luteal phases at all? last cycle, i had a lp of 10 days (according to fertility friend) and if you could the first day of my period as the day i got brown discharge spotting, then my lp will be 9...ie too short. i also heard that low progesterone can cause brown spotting before af arrives fully.

anybody have ideas on how to extend lp safely/naturally? ive been hearing about B6 vits. i take pregnacare, which has B6 vits and wonder whether there is a need to switch to B6 only (with a higher concentration).

fingers crosses lisa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Mk,
I don't know much about LPD (luteal phase defects) but in my research about Clomid, I did find that they use it for LPD.
I have heard the Vit B6 helps too but don't know at what dose/regimen.

Caligirl - Welcome back. A vacation sounds like a great idea. We have one scheduled starting the end of next week and I'm hoping it helps us relax and get healthy since our house has been the sick house the last 2 months.

Lisa - Sounds like we're both in the same boat. My OPK was much darker tonight too but still not quite there. We're using the same plan too. Every other night until that darn positive gets here.

Well, I am full on sick again. This is the 3rd time in the last 2 months. It is making it very hard to ttc when hubby and I both don't feel at the top of our game most nights. We're still trying anyway but it seems like we're fighting a losing battle. We're taking tonight off and hopefully I can get a good night's sleep and start feeling better soon. I took a nap today so hopefully that'll help too. Any tricks for getting over a nasty head cold sooner?

hey rae- hope you get well soon.

rn-thx hun. i found a thread on this site on lp... vit b6 and.or vit b complex was recommended. i may give it a try from tomo!

MK8 - I found this thread on B6 and lengthening luteal phases. It looks like it has some good info on dosages and such. You might want to check it out.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...gthen-luteal-phase-increase-progesterone.html

Hey Rae - There really aren't any tricks to getting rid of the cold faster, the only thing you can do is take something to relieve the symptoms.
Thats the crappy thing about colds.
FX that you get your + OPK soon.

My hubby and I haven't :sex: since CD17, the day I got my REALLY dark +opk. He's worn out, he's been working hard. He keeps telling me that I broke him and I took everything he had. :rofl:

But I guess it doesn't really matter anyways being my opks arent + anymore.
Im still doing them though just for the fun of it. Negative today.

Plus im hoping that maybe with me doing them everyday in a few days I'll start to see them getting darker again. Ive seen that a lot of women have +OPKs when they're preggers. So, we'll see. FX!!!

hi all!

and hi mk8 again - btw i just posted a reply to you on the other thread about vit b etc....btw i would take it as a complex rather than b6 on its own - i read that a lot... and like you my LP is shortish - 11 days last month from 13/14 6 months ago!!! and you are supposed to count day 1 as the first day of full red flow so spotting days dont count.

hope this helps! sounds like we are a similar situation in a lot of ways!

rn - so sorry to hear of your loss

effy - did you tell your hubby now?! are your hpts getting darker?

everyone else - good luck to those approaching ov - hope you get your +opk soon! so you can join some of us in the 2ww

welcome back caligirl sorry to hear of your troubles :hugs:

:Dust:

thx rae and pink! where would i be without you lovies!

pink- i think i will start with a low dose too! 50mg seems like a lot let alone 200mg! im thinking of taking pregnacare and a vit b complex... is that whatyou do too? scared i am going to be on vit overload! lol

Thanks Ladies! :)

Lisa FX for your bfp soon!!!

mk8 I don't know much about that either.. I was worried about the same thing last month when I got that +opk on CD21!! I am going to pay really really close attention to what happens this week for me.. FF says that I should be fertile on Wed-Fri?! so I will see what my signs are for that. I did make an appt with my dr. for the 11th to see what is oign on and if I am even ovulating.. af was really only here for 2 days.. then barely anything at all. Happened to me last month too!?? Normally 4 days.

Rae.. I hope you get better soon! Lots of Vit C!!

rnmommy... you already did get your BFP right?! :) I hope your opk comes back + and you get your next BFP!!!!!

FX for us all!!!

Also.. effy... yes, did you tell your hubby??!!! Pic of your BFP??!! :) so exciting!!

Hey ladies. I just came across this website if anyone is interested. It is just a forum where everyone posts their symptoms they had from 1DPO til they got their BFP!!!
https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

Cali -
Yeah, I got a +OPK on CD16 and then an even darker +OPK on CD17. Negatives since. So Im either 1DPO or 2DPO.

YAY!!!!! Here's what my OPKs looked like.....

Attachments

• CD16 OPK.jpg
    CD16 OPK.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1
  • CD17 OPK+.jpg
    CD17 OPK+.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1

pink- i think i will start with a low dose too! 50mg seems like a lot let alone 200mg! im thinking of taking pregnacare and a vit b complex... is that whatyou do too? scared i am going to be on vit overload! lol

yes that's what i do at the moment - although the vit b complex is low dose - i think about 10mg? (off the top of my head)... so with the extra from the pregnacare its a little more - cant remember quite how much without checking but it doesnt give me anywhere near as much as the 50mg complex!

i think i will see what happens this month and then if i spot again i might snap a 50mg in half and take 25mg each day next cycle to see if that does the trick!!! eeek!!! like you i'm a bit scared - i don't want to do any damage to myself!!! i'm sure it will be fine though - after all they wouldn't sell them on the shelf in H&B if they were dangerous to take surely?!! :shrug:

oh well - i will keep you update on this month and let me know what you decide too!!

off to bed now so night all

xx

x

yes that's what i do at the moment - although the vit b complex is low dose - i think about 10mg? (off the top of my head)... so with the extra from the pregnacare its a little more - cant remember quite how much without checking but it doesnt give me anywhere near as much as the 50mg complex!

i think i will see what happens this month and then if i spot again i might snap a 50mg in half and take 25mg each day next cycle to see if that does the trick!!! eeek!!! like you i'm a bit scared - i don't want to do any damage to myself!!! i'm sure it will be fine though - after all they wouldn't sell them on the shelf in H&B if they were dangerous to take surely?!! :shrug:

oh well - i will keep you update on this month and let me know what you decide too!!

off to bed now so night all

xx

x

Night! It sounds funny.... its only 3:58 here! :winkwink:

ok girls, I have to leave work now... going home then to the gym later.. as soon as I can get back on and get the spreadsheet on I will!!
xx :hugs:
:dust:

good evening all

Rn i'm sorry to hear about your aunt

Cali - welcome back!! thanks!! I told my hubby tongiht!!! he was quite exacted...almost looked like he was gonna cry

Mk - i gave up on the lines and took a digi this morning!! i really wish i could find the ones that show the conception info all i can find are ones that say preg or not preg... grrr

any hoo ladies!! im going to get caught up on the previous posts and hope the crazy rain goes away so i can keep my power on :)

:dust: ya'll!!

good evening all

Rn i'm sorry to hear about your aunt

Cali - welcome back!! thanks!! I told my hubby tongiht!!! he was quite exacted...almost looked like he was gonna cry

Mk - i gave up on the lines and took a digi this morning!! i really wish i could find the ones that show the conception info all i can find are ones that say preg or not preg... grrr

any hoo ladies!! im going to get caught up on the previous posts and hope the crazy rain goes away so i can keep my power on :)

:dust: ya'll!!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back