The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

Good morning ladies!!!!!

Well, could be better I guess. I just found out this morning that my aunt passed away sunday night. So it looks like I will be going to a funeral sometime this week. :cry: But Im ok. I was close to her when I was younger but it's been a long time since Ive spent any time with her. Either way, its still sad.

Anyways. My OPKs came in the mail today!!!! I peed on one right away. I peed this morning when I got up and then held it until I checked the mail. LOL!!!! The things we do. Its negative. It's a different bramd than Ive been using. These ones are thin and have the light blue handle that says LH on them. They're alright. The result came up a lot faster than the other ones but I think I like the thicker ones a little better.
(Now Im getting picky about what I pee on....LOL)
These will have to do though because I AM NOT ordering anymore right now!!!

Sorry to hear about your aunt. I actually just experienced a loss of an aunt that I was close to when I was young as well. It's never easy dealing with a death of any kind. Prayers for you and your family and happy that you got your opk's in the mail! That's always a nice surprise. :)

Thank you Mrs Grimes! :hugs:

**My nipples still hurt. This hormone roller coaster sucks! I'm sure it's because of the Clomid. Damn, wonder what it will feel like if I don't get my BFP this month and my dose gets bumped up.
Well, Im gonna try not to think about it. Im gonna have my December baby!!!! Besides, if I dont get my BFP this month and then it happens next month, the baby will be due right around my son's birthday!!!! LOL!!!

Hope everyone is having a good day!!!!

Sorry about your Aunt RNmommy. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

It sounds like your new OPKs are the ones I have. Negative again this afternoon but again I've been chugging water. Going to try and hold off on the massive drinking a while to hopefully get a better test tonight.

Sorry to hear about your aunt RN - I was very close with my great aunt when I was younger and when she died a few years ago I found it really hard to cope with. I still think about her and how much she is missed in the family. My grandma had a 80th birthday party (she was her sister) and the family did a video for her and my great aunt was on it, I balled my eyes out for the next hour and I cannot listen to the two songs that were played at her funeral without it bringing tears to my eyes, so I can feel your pain. My mum, grandma, aunt and me all have a glass angel which we brought each other after she passed away to put on our xmas trees at christmas to remind us of her.

I have just started with the OPK's for this cycle today too! lets wish for xmas babies :dust: to us both

Oh you know it. I'll be analyzing everything!!!!
I haven't had any cramping today. I had a lot last night when I was laying down, but it was gone this morning.
The only thing I have noticed today is that my nipples hurt. I'm wondering if thats because of the Clomid's effect.
I usually don't get sore bb's until right before my period. But with my hormones all askew (is that how you spell that? LOL), I have not idea what would be considered normal for me.
This next week is going to be torture!!!!!

I'm hoping you get your +OPK soon. The longer it takes you to pop out that eggie this cycle, the closer to Christmas you're going to have that baby!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

An ovulation date of 4/3 gives an estimated due date of 12/25....I know b/c that's my (probable) ovulation date. EEEEK! :headspin:

Oh my goodness!!!! Thats awesome!!!
You know, my niece was born on Christmas, my nephew 3 days after Christmas. My uncle 2 days after Christmas. My Aunt on Christmas. My MIL 2 wks before Christmas. My stepmom beginning of december.

Im just gonna add one more to the list of December babies. IF i get my BFP this month, my due date would be December 16th.

I get so excited thinking about it!!!!!

RN MOMMY I would be the same if i got preg this month due on 16th too

hey ladies sorry i been stuck on FF chat room.. they are awsome.. my OPKS came in this morning... im 8 dpo and having alot of creamy cm

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/31c96c/">My Ovulation Chart</a>

My Ovulation Chart

that is my chart.. one of them links should work...

Thank you everyone for your comments about my aunt. :hugs:

Annie - 8DPO....TEST TEST TEST!!!!

Im 2DPO, i think. I just did another OPK for fun and it was definitely negative!!!! Line hardly there. Let's hope the hubby and i :sex: enough! FX!!!

Hiieee Girls!!!!!! I am SO Out of the loop!! I need to read pack pages and pages still to catch up!!! Sorry I have been MIA- Lots of family stuff I have been dealing with... I am back though ;) I need to catch up now!!!!! LOL!

Hiieee Girls!!!!!! I am SO Out of the loop!! I need to read pack pages and pages still to catch up!!! Sorry I have been MIA- Lots of family stuff I have been dealing with... I am back though ;) I need to catch up now!!!!! LOL!

welcome back!!

RNmommy- sorry to hear about your aunt... :( :hugs:

I have been dealing with my family that is going through a lot of health issues... hence the MIA for the past 3 days...

Effy got her BFP?????!!!!!!! WOOO-WEEEE!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Girls I just about have the spreadsheet done... once again, not on my computer though..but I should be able to put up what I have so far tonight. There are definately some people missing, and after I post it, all that are missing can post their Cycle dates and I will update them onto it as well!

Sooo... the latest... my husband just booked us tickets to go to Cabo San Lucas!!! He thinks I am stressing out to much with everything the family stuff as well as the TTC (LOL) and we have a group of friends that are going.. they have a timeshare, so all we have to pay for is the plane tickets!!!

So now I am on the fence... I am CD7 today.. hubbie gone on business till Friday... BUT I am thinking that maybe we should not try this month? Lets face it... we are going to drink with the friends in Mexico!! We have NEVER taken a vaca like that with friends.... and I DON'T want to drink with the possibility that I could be preggo.... any thoughts?!

Oh and I am Christy btw, and I have a 200 lb English Mastiff! :) We had a 120 lb Rottie too, but he passed away a year ago in December...

RNmommy- so sorry to hear about your aunt. Hope you and your family are doing ok. Big hugs!

Cali- welcome back! I think a break sounds ideal. I too feel like I am stressing out too much and need to relax.

Effy... How are you doing honey?

Cali - a vacation could really be a good thing. Hey, you never know...maybe you'll come back less stressed and get your bfp...maybe that's all you may be needing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->