The Beanstalkers (formally ttc buddy?)

I want to bang my head against a wall. I just got back from 3 hours at the after hours clinic for sinus pain... about the fifth time I've been in since November about it... they took a CT scan of my head and find out on Wednesday if there is a mass hanging around in there... super worried about it :( :(

The radiologist covered my ovaries once I told her I'd been TTC for several months, she made me smile when she was like, "well we definitely want to make sure we aren't messing anything up here!"

Ugh. AND I got my OPK's in today... except the lady sent HCG tests on accident!! GRRR..

Im sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Maybe its just a recurrent sinus infection. Think positive!!!! Thats better than a mass. FX everything is ok in your sinus cavity.

So did they send OPKs and HPTs or just HPTs??
If they only sent HPTs I would keep them and tell them it was their mix up and to send the OPKs. Don't return the HPTs, you'll need them. LOL!!!

Yeah I was thinking that about the OPKs.

About the sinus thing I'm not getting any drainage or anything so they're wondering if its not a sinus infection at all. Never been allergic to anything (except like latex skin allergies) that I know of and they seemed to have skipped that part for now.

Kendra - You don't always have to have drainage to have a sinus infection. My son who is now 6 had the worst luck with ENT issues when he was little. He had a recurrent sinus infection, but didn't really have a lot of drainage. He ended up having to have his sinuses scraped 2 different times.
He also had his adenoids & tonsils taken out and 2 different sets of tubes (one set, 2 diff times) put in his ears all before he was 2 1/2. Put hasn't had a problem since.
But anyways, Ive seen a lot of people come into the ER either complaining of headaches or just sinus pain and had an infection. It could be may different things but lets pray and keep our FX that its nothing serious.
As if TTC isn't stressing enough, right?? We need to get you healthy and feeling better for that BFP!!!! :hugs:

Yeah mine was kinda clear and kinda milky (was last month too) and slimy and stretchy. It was kinds globby too. (Is that even a word?) Like it came out in a glob all together.

I think it is so funny how we schedule even our bathroom breaks around ttc.

Rae : not gross I was constantly checking mine

I know!!! We're all nuts! But a good kind of nuts!!!!
(Who wouldn't think we're nuts....we're always playing with our va-jays and peeing on sticks!!!) LOL!!!

Anybody heard from CaliGirl lately??? It seems like its been a while since she's been on???

Yeah mine was kinda clear and kinda milky (was last month too) and slimy and stretchy. It was kinds globby too. (Is that even a word?) Like it came out in a glob all together.

I think it is so funny how we schedule even our bathroom breaks around ttc.

I know, we can't even pee freely anymore!!! :dohh:

Aw Effy I love it every time I see your signature tickers. I can't wait until I have a poppyseed baby!

I'm also breaking out (again!) I could go without all the lovely little things that come along with hormones.

Anybody heard from CaliGirl lately??? It seems like its been a while since she's been on???

I was wondering that too since I think she was the one that was going to put together a spreadsheet of all our info.

Yeah, i thought so too. I hope everything is ok.
I scrolled back a little bit and I don't think she's been on for about 2-3 days :(

I think she's been posting in other threads.

I guess I'm irritated because I didn't get anything for the pain. The pressure is enough that my face constantly hurts and I know I have an ear infection. I'm in serious throbbing pain.

Hopefully we'll hear from her soon. My little pups are being very snuggley tonight. I think they can tell when I'm being all motherly :)

Aw Kendra! I'm so sorry to hear that. I feel like I have been sick forever (cold, flu, cold) so I know what it is like to add that to the ttc stress. I hope things start feeling better for you soon! Is there anything you can take for the pain in the meantime?

so i bought a cbfm lol to start on my next cycle. oh yeah and phyto-estrogen GNC brand lol

Oh what is phyto-estrogen? I've never heard of it. I've been considering the CBFM but I'm trying to hold out before dropping the $$$ on it

Oh you know it. I'll be analyzing everything!!!!
I haven't had any cramping today. I had a lot last night when I was laying down, but it was gone this morning.
The only thing I have noticed today is that my nipples hurt. I'm wondering if thats because of the Clomid's effect.
I usually don't get sore bb's until right before my period. But with my hormones all askew (is that how you spell that? LOL), I have not idea what would be considered normal for me.
This next week is going to be torture!!!!!

I'm hoping you get your +OPK soon. The longer it takes you to pop out that eggie this cycle, the closer to Christmas you're going to have that baby!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

An ovulation date of 4/3 gives an estimated due date of 12/25....I know b/c that's my (probable) ovulation date. EEEEK! :headspin:

Those are my same dates too! :)

Oh what is phyto-estrogen? I've never heard of it. I've been considering the CBFM but I'm trying to hold out before dropping the $$$ on it

I love my cbfm this was my second cycle with it :)
It did it's job first cycle too, the bean just didn't stick.

This cycle already feels different so I'm still nervous

But Any who the cbfm is really handy
I used it in the mornnings and opk strips in the afternoon of my high days
To pin point my o exactly

They are $$$ but they work!!!

Does the CBFM tell you when you're getting close or just when you hit your surge?

Both sorta
It gives u low days
High days and 2 peak days
We dtd as many high days as we could and then the 2 peaks and we dtd a couple days after that too just for the fun!

I think she's been posting in other threads.

I guess I'm irritated because I didn't get anything for the pain. The pressure is enough that my face constantly hurts and I know I have an ear infection. I'm in serious throbbing pain.

Im sorry. That truly stinks. They should have at least given you something for the discomfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->